It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia and USA up to something...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
sorry couldnt resist

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Rofl depety. That is just so wrong on so many levels. Funny as heck but just wrong. Shame on you. Bad dog.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by depetydog

So THAT'S where I left my casual clothes.

With Syria refusing atom inspectors too,it makes you wonder just who is pulling all the strings.
All we need now is a supposed escalation in 'Hezbollah' activity now and all the pieces are in play.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just to add a tiny bit of weight to the header of this thread, I see that the UN have met for a second time yesterday and failed to reach an agreement to call for a ceasefire in the region. To me that stinks of not wanting to be seen as hypocrites when its found out that the UK and France were playing war games in the Atlantic with the US last week, where the Iran topic was the game played.

If The US is on its way to Iran to start the blockade then members of the UN bloody know whats about to take place. Would look good themn calling for a ceacefire then being implicated in whatever happens in Iran if it goes belly up...The UN is a waste of space and tax payers money

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ah camon depety !!!!!!!!!! stealing my theory is one thing, having hidden cameras in my bathroom is another !!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

those are dudes just so u know...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Im a photographer, of course i knew. If any female aquantance of mine had a jawline like the one on the right, i would be more than worried

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now why the heck did you have to tell me that! I was kind of liking the one on the right. Always had a thing for fishnets. mmmm fishnets.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok that's it. You need spanked. Hard. You silly you. Everyone's a comedian. I'll never look at cheerleaders the same again. I best be off this thread before I am spanked but good.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
In short. Now way. Russia could really give a crap about Iran. It sells more to Hugo down south than Iran anyway. This is a stupid move by a new Russian President. Sounds like he is getting BAD military advice. My guess is Putin will step back into his old job after this guy is run out on a rail. The US will not attack Iran until after Israel tells us "now or we will" Probably 8-10 months IMHO.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wouldn't this be a nice scenario. The superpowers talking and swapping real estate.

However, Georgia hardly compares to Iran on a 'value' scale.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Just a little note, not all oil are traded in US dollars, Iran in 2006 established a future market and sale of oil in euros or the local currency from the country that buys. So china can shop oil in yen and russia in rouble and Iran uses this money to buy back goods and service from those countries.

This is not good for the US and their petrodollar, as of today they (US) has over 10 trillion dollars in debt by the government alone, consumers have over 44 trillion dollars. The US is technically bankrupt, they will never be able to pay their debt to the countries they owe money..

It is well enough to sit here and discuss this and that, but to get a complete grasp you really need to understand money and who it works, its always about the money...

video.google.com...

you really need to see this movie... and ofcourse, many here say it's about oil and they are absolutely correct, please look at this 60 min video lecture, this is Cm Roscoe Bartlett giving a lecture to the US senate about peak oil, it's a absolute must see

www.youtube.com...

The # is about to hit the fan and it will start with iran. Either the us attack or israel, and don't underestimate the power of Iran, if provoked they will unleash hell. US/UK/French has a lot of ships and manpower, but that doesnt help if they just send out all their rockets at once targeting us bases, israel and all ships going in and out of the hormuz streight, a big tanker sunken there will not allow any other ships to pass there and a potential of 40% of the world production of oil can vanish within hours.

We are not prepared for that....

This is about MONEY and lots of it, try to imagine what happen it the us dollar is dropping more in value.. it HAS already dropped 40% from 2001, inflation is a flat tax on money, the government is pickpocket all their citizens..

I hope all that read this see the 2 movies and google Ron Paul, listen to what he says about money and economics and relate it to the war and what is happening...

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Koskov]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Someone asked what does China get out of all of this? Well for China its not about money, but prestige. They have all the money they need, always did really. They, up till lately, have never been respected. To them respect is everything.

#1 Olympics hosted there. It has been the ultimate "trophy wife" dream for China since who knows when.

#2 WTO membership. Done!

#3 Being recognized as a top dog in world affairs.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I doubt that Russia and America are doing any property trades as the Israeli's have been assisting Georgia in matters of defence for some time, as they want the oil pipeline to bypass Russia and go through Turkey instead. Russia is very unhappy about this, but serves them right given they have withheld their gas and oil resources to force satellite countries to do as they demand in the past and I believe Georgia has been affected by this also.

The said pipeline is hugely important in supplying the west also and if Russia destroys it then all hell will break loose. The gold and oil prices have not reacted much however, which seems very strange given that the US only needs the threat of a hurricane in the Gulf to send them soaring.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Lissoning to CNN again, huh. Georgia attacked the Russian Peacekeepers in that small little country and got their asses handed to them. Watch where the people are fleeing, it's not towards Georgia.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Another issue would be the Chinese get angry at Russia and the USA for diminishing their spot light during the Olympics and attack Twain to bring that nation into the fold shortly after the end of the Olympics. In other words "you are getting yours we will get ours kind of thing?" Maybe do a littel house cleaning in Tibet as well? They can't be happy about all the attention being diverted from their spot light right now.

It seems like there is an alignment going on right now and I don't think the Chinese are going to be left out of the spoils unless they really are a paper tiger.

I do think the OP is correct though. There is a land exchange in progress right now. I have no doubt that the two leaders involved are paying lip service to the peace process... I mentioned as much in the thread below and I guess I am not the only one thinking like this. I just see it getting uglier before it gets better. China is not going to be left out of the natural resource game so they may go after and take complete control of the Spratly islands before this is all over.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
well, hooray for WWIII, SH!TS hitting the fan, going to hit everyone!

im an american, im sick of these wars and puppeters, we need to get off our A$$ES, go to DC, AND take our government back once and for all!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I hate to be a stickler for details, but, whats the original source on that big quote? I would like to use it on another, non-ct website to help prove a point ive been trying to make.

Thanks beforehand..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join