It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing our pets & any other related animal topics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Great thread Special, I still haven't got round to posting pics of my dogs but I would still like to introduce my two Weimarainers Lewis and Ripley. Lewis is 7 and still runs round like a puppy but he's my shadow and best friend. Ripley, she was rescued by a friend of mine that deals with rescuing weimaraners. When she arrived she was about 6 and was nothing but skin and bones aswell as suffering from liver and kidney problems, we were told she would only live a year and now she's 14 and still keeps Lewis on his toes!!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by special
More beautiful pictures Kittens are so sweet.....
Its is so sad when we have to lose a pet I have lost many over the years but it still never prepares you when the time comes....all I can say is that we owe it to our friends to do the right thing for them at the end and as much as it always pains me I always stay with them right at the end...

i know what you mean
i had to do it bymyelf twice in my life it was the hardest thing i had to do
but i know for paul and scasi it was mercy
still can.t think of scasi without tears in my eyes

but i never want to live without a little furry boy aroung me
it gives you so much in life

and i guess i met your little guy 30 minutes ago in my garden - or she must have been his sister

Originally posted by Alora

Orange-light-- you and I have the same hindrance to our work progress, lmao.

exactly!

but isn.t it a pleasure to be avoided from work like that?

Originally posted by MrMysticism
reply to post by ImJaded

I love your kitty pics! OMG! My cat likes video games! She will sit there and just watch what is going on. If you play tennis game with it in zoom mode my fluffy will move her head back and forth just like people do at a match.

does she sometimes try to catch the ball or sth on the tv set?
scasi used to do it when being a young kitten

fluffy is very cute - ghee love that furry bit

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words and compliments for Amari everyone

made my smile that much bigger - I been smiling all morning, she has healed perfectly and I get to bring her home today
yayyy! I am SO so so happy!

Lovely pics of everyone's babies on here, I enjoyed the pictures and stories of all the little stunners

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
what great pix,thankyou all for sharing them
I will see if I can get a pic of mine too soon
my dog is a beagle, stubborn but very very lovely and wud never want to be without him anymore...

CBx

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have an amber colored wolf hybrid...it's dumb and rolls in poop, but she's very loving and spoiled... I also have a pet iguana of six years, she has never mated, but she laid 27 (unfertilized) eggs in Dec 2007, just around Christmas time. It was a special moment for me. I like just about any animal to be honest. In the past I've also looked after several cats, dogs, rodents (various), reptiles (various), chickens, goats...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Would love to see a pic of your beagle charliebrown
Was around beagles as a child as my mother used to breed them...truely lovely dogs...

This is my foal Buddy he had a very difficult entrance into this world as he was way too big for his mother I had to bottle feed him for the first 3 days of his life as he was unable to stand as his legs had contracted in the womb..One came right but the other one had to be put into a cast for the first 3 weeks of his life.....as you can see in the pic....

He is now 3 months and fully healed and lives upto his name of Buddy
against all the odds he made it...a little fighter that deserves a life

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ImJaded

hey ImJaded that is so good to hear
than you can comfort and cuddle her again
and she will no longer have to feel scared

would also love to see the pix of your pet mates

@special it is amazing how love and care can help
lovey little horse

in another thread someone claimed that animals get more aware of paranormal subjects as humans
i sometimes think my cats are able to do this as well but maybe it is just a mock up coz nothing ever happens to me
no ufo no ghosts nothing

do you have any experinces with that - i guess it is animal related as well isn.t it?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lots of Cats on here! I will change it up...here is a picture of my 13 inch Beagle....What a character he is!

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I will send a picture of him soon in here

@kdial1, hes/she is very nice, I just love Beagle

@ orange light, u think they do that to muck ya around? or what u mean?

I often think about that too haha, its possible, and I guess my dog is doing that also for fun

if anyone is interested in telepathy, I opened an other thread about, have a look if you want

www.belowtopsecret.com...

regards

CBx

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
its me again, am sorry

heres my beagle snoopy

no just kidding

here is the real one

CBx

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How really sweeeeet!!!Your cats are splendid, dogs and not only.I adore the animals they have a great soul! I have a cat a dog and a great acquarium.It is indeed beautiful possession and to love the animals,they complete the voids in your life, are of the fantastic friends,as soon as I am able me also sets some photos :]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This has to do with animals.
This looked like the best place to put this little story in.
Down the road from my house is a spot with big oak trees.
There can be seen, squirrels running around this area.
Today I was riding by on my bike and suddenly there were two red-tailed hawks on the ground.
They apparently had gone for the same squirrel but one of them had it in its talons.
They got into a brief squabble over it and one retreated while the one with the squirrel used its wings to surround its prey.
I just thought it was very unusual to have this happen right in front of me, like 20 feet away.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Major AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Dang we have some cute pets!!

This is my Norwegian Elkhound mix , Mollie ( Shhhhh.. She thinks the stuffed animal is her baby)

My black lab Bailey ( both are 4 yrs old and rescued from a shelter)

My cat ( 17 yrs old ) will get back to me with her schedule to see if she can fit in a photo shoot.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

I use to really like Blue queensland Heelers, but after owning this Beagle for a little over a year now....I am ready for another Beagle.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieBrown

Ah gorgeous beagle

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hey the dogs are adorable

@charliebrown
i sometimes think my cats are just sitting around and staring to nowhere
just pretending that there is something
sorry for the wrong word

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Poor squirrel
but animal nature but certainly strange to witness so close,I'm afraid though if it had been me I would have had to chase the bird off...but thats me

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

All animals are perceptive to things we cannot see..... I have seen one of my cats just sit and stare then move her head around looking in the air as if she were following something with her eyes,not something I can see though... maybe she can see a fly...lol... No seriously I have had many animals behave strangley at times for no apparent reason that I can see anyhow...
This evening my little Russel keeps running out onto the balcony barking at nothing,as if he can here something,but I haven't a clue what it is cos I can't see or here anything ??

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by special

it would be very intersting if we could figure out what the pets are able to see
i know that humans are only able to see and listen to a very narrow band of frequencys and that animals have a greater access to other frequencys

so maybe there is something we can.t see, hear and measure!
br scary i want to know what it is!! NOW
sorry i am so curious!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here is a mobile phone vid of my cats Sweety & Rover

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Storm_Indigochild]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join