It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why DIDN'T the military take over the hijacked planes remotely?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
ULTIMA< true statement, about Boeing....after all, they ARE a huge Gov't contractor.

All I'm sayin'

All i am sayinn is that there are companies that have been working on remote control systems even before 9/11 and according to some companies they are being installed.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...'being installed'?

Which airplanes....commercial passenger jets? Test vehicles?

What kind of airplanes....imagine you're on the witness stand, and must answer the question!

of course, you do NOT have to answer....anything you say could be held against you....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What kind of airplanes....imagine you're on the witness stand, and must answer the question!

Well for 1 there is the BAC as i have shown being taken over by a system in the Tornado fighter. I can show the work done by British and other companies.

Imagine you and other beleivers on here being on the stand trying to come with something to support the official story, and cannot because most of the information has not been released.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Alright....the BAC 1-11....as I've already pointed out, is a VERY old airplane. From the late 1970s era.....

The turbojet engines are too noisy to be allowed anywhere, in modern times. AND, there are far better more modern, quieter jets, say from Canadair or even Embraeur (sp?)....

So, some experiments, on an old jet....which I'm assuming is PRIOR to 9/11, seem to be non-relevant to THIS debate/discussion. Seems as if the experiments of remote control were more Military based....as in, using an old, un-used jet as a test bed...for the development of the UAVs....

It doesn't likely have an application to passenger jets....except as a possible response, since 9/11.

It's been nearly seven years....since 11 Sept 2001....so old investigations of possible R/C tech may resurrect....in the ensuing years.

BUT I can assure you, there are better ways to prevent a hijacking, ever again, and they don't entail Remote Control!!!

It's called 'awareness'.....and it's free!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It's been nearly seven years....since 11 Sept 2001....so old investigations of possible R/C tech may resurrect....in the ensuing years.

I guess you did not read any of the sources i provided (or i guess i need to show more). Some of these remote control systems are being tested and installed now.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...I asked you to show the sources....then you say something like this???

When, in fact, you NEVER showed the sources....unless you wish to stick to the claim of the old British Torpedo fighter, and the BAE 1-11...which I've already addressed...

Please bring something NEW to the discussion. I refuse to talk in circles, anymore.....I'm growing weary....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

When, in fact, you NEVER showed the sources....

Yes i have you just did not look at them or do any other research did you?

abcnews.go.com...

No system is perfect, the coalition members caution, but they say the first new technologies could appear on airliners as soon as 2008.

Please feel free to also check out the Patents on this page of remote control systems.
www.patentstorm.us...

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join