It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy theorists...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anachryon

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

...but c'mon We're talking about a guy who can't pronounce half the words that leave his mouth correctly...

If you are referring to Bush's "incompetence", then you like everyone else have been duped.

BUSH IS NOT "INCOMPETENT"!

His inability to properly speak the English language is a complete act, and yes there is proof. Just look for old clips of Bush when he was running for Governor of Texas:

www.youtube.com...

Why would Bush fake incompetence?!?

Maybe so we would under-estimate him??

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Why would Bush fake incompetence?!?

I do not know where you ae getting the quotes from but i did not make that one.

But if Bush is so incometent he sure got everyone together to agree to go to war with Iraq.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No, I wasn't saying Bush is incompetent.

I am not very good at using the quote function...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
every war starts with lies.
get informed about americas war history, its black flag operations. 911 is ´just´ another one in a row and the plueprint for even worse ones in the future.
9.11. started a war against the american people.
when will you get that at last?
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
I am not very good at using the quote function...

Ok, next time try to get the right quote from the right person.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
reply to post by BloodRedSky

No one involved in such a plan or cover up would ever go back and admit to it, ever. But there is a way to test the various theories. Construct a model, to scale, with relative heat tolerance materials and test. If the tests are even close to the outcome we have witnessed, then it happened as we saw it, if the results vary too greatly, it was staged, enough said?

It is easy to have our emotions rule us in these matters and I for one do not trust my emotions any more than I trust our government.

scale model would need to be at least 40' high to get the proper dynamics to replicate this action and that is "do-able". Anybody know someone in hollywood?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by anachryon

idiots they aren't! they have a meticulous precise plan, with fallback options and all, and if there's one thing government doesn't do, it's make mistakes!

and to BloodRedSky, have you read the Iron Mountain report?

www.mega.nu:8080...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

Agreed! The idiot face of govt/bush is a guise.. we're in this mess because their guise worked... they are not idiots at all. We are laughed at as crazy CT'rs thanks to their disinfo campaign and MSM stranglehold... but we're spreading more and more each day. People power - we make the govt what it is, not the fat cats.

OP is either completely uninformed/unresearched or a disinfo agent trying to echo mainstream US media opinion..

"I'm not making excuses for anyone, hell, I dont even like Bush. And i'm not viewing this from an emotional perspective either, I have my beliefs and you have yours."

Mainstream knows bush has crud all approval. So yeah because even though you don't like bush you don't think it's the govt.. the govt is _NOT_ just bush.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
He's either a troll or some close minded foo- nah otherwise he wouldn't be posting here and denying evidence no matter how thorough it may be.
So just ignore him till he leaves.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
But why would they need to identify the wreckage? We all know that planes DID hit the buildings. I think sometimes you have to just chalk it up to crazy people doing crazy things for their crazy beliefs.

You don't KNOW that planes hit the building. Well, maybe the first plane 'cause that was caught by what looks like a reliable source, the videographer taping the firemen.

But as to the second plane, the following videos provide doubt as to the reality of a REAL plane hitting the south tower, or was it a missile? You decide.

Ditto for the Pentagon. Show me the remains of a passenger plane and the bodies, etc.

www.brasschecktv.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Crystalbaraland]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crystalbaraland

Crystal.

Not discounting your theory, just asking if you've looked into it deeply enough to wonder.....

WHERE are the Crew and passengers of AAL11, and UAL175?

Have you bothered to ask to interview ANY of the surviving familiy members, of just those two airplanes? I mean, not by proxy....personally? Did you bother to go meet with those people, or is your entire expreience through the 'looking glass' of someone else?

Is your focus solely on the 'CT' theory, to the exclusion of all other evidence?

Finally....if NOT two B767 flown into the two Towers on September 11, 2001....then WHAT happened????

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Crystal.

Not discounting your theory, just asking if you've looked into it deeply enough to wonder.....

WHERE are the Crew and passengers of AAL11, and UAL175?

Have you bothered to ask to interview ANY of the surviving familiy members, of just those two airplanes? I mean, not by proxy....personally? Did you bother to go meet with those people, or is your entire expreience through the 'looking glass' of someone else?

Is your focus solely on the 'CT' theory, to the exclusion of all other evidence?

Finally....if NOT two B767 flown into the two Towers on September 11, 2001....then WHAT happened????

Well, weedwhacker, you're mostly correct. Let's start, personally, with my wife's crying awakening me. She's curled up in her recliner and I thought she was crying because she received a call saying her mother in the hospital finally died. But she's pointing to the TV and they're showing what's taking place downtown and my heart sinks but not as low as hers 'cause she truly loves this city and is volunteer at Big Apple Greeter.

Then I go outside and it is so still you can hear your thoughts. Then the smell hits you all the way up to my 83rd street. And the sadness on everyone's face walking like zombies. Then I never see a couple of neighbors and friends again.

I had started the VCR as soon as my wife pointed to the TV so I have live recordings of the first hours.

Then I hear about the other locations. Then I start watching and listening to a myriad of explanations and none of the "official" POVs make any sense to my critical mind.

You bet that I'm going to start also looking at CT material and its gets worse 'cause now you start seeing a different POV and some of it is over the top and some of it hits home. And I'm familiar with what a crash area looks like because I helped with one while I was in the Air Force and I saw the plastic bags holding parts of the airplane's crews bodies and the debris and how the Pentagon and the Shanksville do not resemble a crashed plane site...

And I study the videos I made from TV and now the ones offered by brasschecktv and how all of these "new" revelations...

Frankly, I'm confused and I have no idea what took place that awful day but I live with it every time my wife breaks down.

THE NEW YORK TIMES featured a cartoon dedicated to her I Love New York City letter to the editor. She is shown hugging a skyscraper and it hurts and part of that hurt was contributed to by the denizes occupying the White House, now and before. The Bushes are an awful un-American family.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
But why would they need to identify the wreckage? We all know that planes DID hit the buildings. I think sometimes you have to just chalk it up to crazy people doing crazy things for their crazy beliefs.

A genuine investigation would have required positive identification of whatever hit the Pentagon. Flight 77 vanished from the radar screens of Indianapolis Center at 8:56, and at the same time radio communication was lost. The controllers thought it had crashed and submitted their assessment to other ATC centers, FAA headquarters and American Airlines. It wasn't until 9:32 that Dulles TRACON controllers detected something flying towards the Pentagon. Whatever aircraft that was, it was transmitting no transponder signal and could not therefore be identified.

Investigators' first task would be very simple - check the serial ID numbers on the wreckage. Until that was done, all reports that flight 77 hit the Pentagon were purely speculative. The NTSB in response to a recent FOIA request stated that it has no records pertaining to the identification of the wreckage of any of the 9/11 aircraft.

Those who first reported back from the Pentagon described a complete absence of aircraft wreckage - apparently whatever hit it had vaporized into the building but later we were shown pictures of assorted parts. No bodies of passengers, not one passenger seat, but apparently two flight recorders (black boxes) were recovered - one of them twice - first by Allyn E. Kilsheimer on 9/11 then three days later by Carlton Burkhammer and Brian Moravitz. The serial numbers on these would identify what aircraft they came from.

Unlike almost every other NTSB accident investigation report, the one for flight 77 records no serial number: NTSB alleged flight 77 report Nor does the flight 99 report.

The FAA along with the FBI have refused to release records pertaining to this matter. Apparently it is in our best interest not to be shown this apparently innocuous information.

Then when we look at the data released by the NTSB (again in response to FOIA) supposedly from flight 77 - both their animation and an independent decode of the raw data file - it fails to accord with the flightpath of whatever hit the Pentagon.

Needless to say the videos that were eventually released are useless for purposes of identification. Maybe the ones they didn't release would have been more conclusive.

Apparently 90% or more of whatever hit the Pentagon was destroyed in conditions severe enough to completely vaporize at least one massive titanium engine. The DNA of the passengers who we are told were on-board this vehicle is made of fragile organic molecules easily destroyed by high temperatures. Nevertheless we are asked to believe it was so well preserved that the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology was able to identify all but one of those passengers.

Things get no better when we look at the black boxes from the planes that struck the towers. "No recorders were recovered from the World Trade Center," according to the NTSB. This in itself is very unusual. But firefighter Nicholas DeMasi stated in 2003 that he saw the boxes and in 2004 rescue worker Mike Bellone claims to have seen them as well.

This tiny fragment of the story behind the story of 9/11 stinks. But anyone who has the time and the will to dig will find not only a seemingly bottomless pit of circumstantial evidence against the official story, but a singular lack of material evidence to support it.

PS. I was moved by your post Crystalbaraland.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

your response touched me....you were, there, in Manhattan.

I remember going up to see the 'Ground Zero' area...in November, 2001.

It as hard to look at.

I was supposed to fly a trip, on 12 September. Was lookng forward to it, because I had snagged it, online....part of our 'trip-trading' system for pilots. I was going to Rio for the first time!! Well, obviously, didn't get to Rio.

Instead, we were 'dead-headed' down to Sao Paulo....and then operated the flight back up to New York....to bring back all stranded passengers AND crew....who were stuck in Rio for three days. Poor babies!!

Just so you know, not to diminish the loss of the loved ones....airline crews were put up at the EXPENSE of their various companies. Whilst stranded away from home. As well, my ailine paid me for the full value of the trip I was supposed to fly, on the 12th....even though I didn't leave until the 15th, and flew it back on the 16th....but, this is what the airlines did, then.

Everyone pulled together, in unison, because of the horrible events of that morning.

I watched it unfold, from my home, that morning....anyone else see it live?????

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

EvilAxis....just caught your post.

Would like to hear more.

Regarding the DFDR and CVR from AAL 11 and UAL 175...I really doubt they were recoverable. Think about it.....

The DFDR and CVR from AAL 77 and UAL 93, very possible to recover, if as reported, extremely damaged.

Thoughts???

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Thoughts???

Excuse me Weed, but I don't really think you're hearing what Crystalbaraland and EvilAxis are saying in their excellent posts.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Current regulations require the black boxes to survive an impact of 3,400 g's for up to 6.5 milliseconds. This rapid deceleration is equivalent to slowing from a speed of 310 miles per hour (500 km/h) to a complete stop in a distance of just 18 inches (45 cm). This requirement is tested by firing the CSMU from an air cannon to demonstrate the device can withstand an impact force at least 3,400 times its own weight. The black boxes must also survive a penetration test during which a steel pin dropped from a height of 10 ft (3 m) impacts the CSMU at its most vulnerable point with a force of 500 pounds (2,225 N). In addition, a static crush test is conducted to demonstrate that all sides of the CSMU can withstand a pressure of 5,000 pounds per square inch (350 kg/cm²) for five minutes. The fire resistance of the CSMU is further tested by exposing it to a temperature of 2,000°F (1,100°C) for up to an hour. The device is also required to survive after lying in smoldering wreckage for ten hours at a temperature of 500°F (260°C).

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Like so many parts of the puzzle - you have to make a judgement call. Black boxes are very rarely damaged beyond data recovery. But the point I was making about the the Flight 11 and Flight 175 data recorders is that the FBI says they weren't found, but rescue workers say they were.

And it bears repeating - the four devices that were built specifically to withstand a massive crash and fire all disappeared but like the fragile DNA - a highly incriminating paper and cardboard terrorist's passport survived.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Okay if you all know that 9/11 was one big inside job, why are you still alive? Think about it, in your own words it would be no loss to Bush AND the rest of the government (yes, I know that the government isnt solely made up of the president, thanks.). They kill people like you fatmouth assholes come up with egocentric opinions. Just because you cant think of anything useful to add, doesnt mean you have to attack me.

I however, have decided to give you some links...

Link 1

Link 2

[edit on 10-8-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Well....GF....then please tell me what I am missing.

I happen to read different threads, at the same time I contribute....so I mayu have missed something.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The 911 Conspiracy argument is illogical. The premise is that the NWO (aka. the Bushes) needed to provoke a war against Saddam or the Taliban to achieve its goals? Yet, these conspircy theorists don't explain why former-President Clinton didn't use a 911 ruse during his time in office. He's a Skull and Boner too. He's a member of the CFR, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group, employed almost one hundred CFR members in his administration. So, if 911 is a NWO plot, then why didn't it happen during Clinton's watch? Why aren't the 911 conspiracy theorist accusing Clinton of staging the 1993 World Trade Center bombings?

It's really all just politics. Democrats all seemed to jumped on the 911 conspiracy bandwagon because they think it trashes the Republicans and will get them in office. The Eurpeans support the 911 conspiracy because they can use Bush as a scapegoat so the focus isn't on them for all their underhanded dealings with Saddam before and after the Gulf War. And the anti-American Muslims can use Bush as a scapegoat and hide (and rationalize) all the inadequacies and injustices of their own culture. And let's not forget the pro-Marxist, Cold War diehards who won't face the fact that their system is a thousand times more evil than "Capitalism." Meanwhile, everyone ignores the 88-year old effort of Muslim radicals to sabotage the efforts of moderate Muslim leaders that wanted to modernize and become developed nations.

How many of the 911 conspiracy theorists here have spent as much effort researching the history of Muslim terrorist groups as they have researching the "911 Truth" spin? How many have an understanding of these groups' plans to use jihad and terrorism as a means of achieving Islamic world dominion? How many know who Sayid Qutb is? Without that grasp of history, 911 cannot be fully analysized and it becomes easy and convenient to blame Bush.

I know someone who personally saw the jetliner crash into the Pentagon. It flew right over his head. He's not the type of person to make up the story, especially if what he really saw was a cruise missile. Same for all the hundreds of other witnesses. Has any of the conspiracy theorists taken the time to interview them? Have they found anyone who saw a missile and not a plane? I don't think so.

What's appalling is the extent that the NWO conspiracy people have gone to create this 911 conspiracy theory. But analyzing their political backgrounds it's easy to see their ulterior motives. It really is just propaganda right up there on the level of Hitler's Mein Kampf. Find a scapegoat, demonize him, and incite the masses. It's war by other means.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by Matrix1111]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join