It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Super Powers Are Possible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
My super power is I can remember what someone said 40 years ago that was stupid and then remine them of what it was. Don't shame my super power, I didn't pick it.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just coming from personal experience..................

1 Psychic powers.............. Often gained through thought or being with a partner male or female

2 Immense strength contrary to normal strength, ie when in a car accident and needing to get out of a rolled and crumpled car

3 Taking on evil learning the same as George and his Dragon by using the very real powers of Mr J which if harnessed correctly can be the most incredible Super Power I've come across

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: I3LiP

Telepathy - The ability to read minds

Again it has been suggested that perhaps there is a primitive ability of the brain to 'interpret' the magnetic fields produced by anothers mind and in doing so allow the reading of another person's mind.

Actually, I guess I would define "telepathy" completely different.

Telepathy would be the ability of a person to pick up "thought waves" through the saccule in their ear and to translate or interpret those thought waves.

From an evolutionary perspective, every human being has a saccule in their ear which is finely tuned to pick up all sorts of sound waves or other waves that are inaudible to the rest of their ear.

In theory, as all people think, they exert energy. That energy is exerted from their minds in the form of waves. Everyday, everywhere, people project their thoughts into the open air in the form of energy waves.

The human saccule of the ear picks up those wave projections. A lot of people experience telepathy in closed rooms with others. One person is quietly thinking a thought and another replies verbally to the thought even though nothing was originally said by the first thinker. And others in the room say, " I was just thinking the same thing."

So all human beings have the capability to perceive or pick up on other's thoughts through their saccules. Thoughts are projected into the air. And many do pick up on other's thoughts in closed rooms.

But for the most part, we as humans are raised to ignore our saccules and respond only to audible sound. Something we learn as children.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join