It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing cartoon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Actually Twain was anti-religious. It was from a short story called "The Mysterious Stranger."

Twain had another side.... this was a big plot telling part of the story, but I agree, religious or not, that would tend to creep out little children, one would think.

For the adults, can you not see the message within? About humanity......He would have fit in here, I think.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Yea, this is messed up...

When i was young, i remeber watching a cartoon movie that seriously messed with me, and my lil brothers and sisters...

The movie was so dark... i cant even explain the images, but, its sick the stuff that the people market to kids...

Do you happen to remember the name of the cartoon?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

Well I just crapped myself. Geez... I can kind of see the point of it philosophically, but still that junk was messed up. Anyhow.... I need to end this post so I can begin repressing what I just saw.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
the thing i find most interesting about this video is depicting Satan as the great creator.

The Illuminati believe that Lucifer is the bringer of light and our creator. Humans that are not part of their bloodline so they are worthless. I would be very interested in who financed this and who wrote this scene for the movie.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join