It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very disturbing cartoon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just came across this video on Youtube.
www.youtube.com...

This video disturbed the hell out of me. What's bothering me is I know I've seen this before, I just have no clue when. Does anyone know the name of the show this clip is from? What are your guys thoughts on it?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, interesting.

Thanks, I enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow. That was good! Now I am wondering who produced that, it wasn't cheap, I don't think the Christians sponsored it. Mysterious.

And yes, the Mark Twain character looked familiar, but then again maybe because he looks like Mark Twain.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i have this movie, and yes this scene is CREEPY. used to scare the hell outta me as a kid..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what the...

Thats dammed near demonic...

That would pretty much destroy and child...

I think that is the kind of thing that is a Cartoon for people 18+, adults... not children...

Is this realy a childs cartoon... wtf!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
wow..that is very creepy.
I don't know why but the claymation stuff scares me. I could not watch it all.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If i'm not mistaken its from the mid 80's movie 'the adventures of mark twain'...freakin thing sent chills down my spine when I saw it...definitly something thats unforgettable as a child

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Because it's claymation doesn't mean it's meant for children..?

I think it is excelent though, depends on how open minded you are and on what the 'scarry' factor people find it is based on.. Religion..?

However, I would not want my child (I don't have any) to watch this untill it's old enough to understand and passed a certain 'fear level'.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That would of terrified me as a kid I had a phobia of them masks!!

They used to get away with showing kids all kinds of stuff that would be banned, anyone who's watched that show rainbow will know what I mean!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighwayDrifter
If i'm not mistaken its from the mid 80's movie 'the adventures of mark twain'...freakin thing sent chills down my spine when I saw it...definitly something thats unforgettable as a child

I think you are right. I know I've seen this before, but too many years ago to recollect.

Weren't they real life characters and then turned into claymation? Or is that the dementia talking again? lol

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Adventures of Mark Twain (1986)

That's the link for the movie as most have pointed out was a Mark Twain film.

What a creepy scene, i am very glad i didn't see it as a child, even for an adult i felt it... was...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Disturbing is right. This cartoon actually WAS targeted to children. I believe it was the product of someone wanting to push a certain philosophy they hold on the masses and wanted to start young.

It is seriously messed up to say the least. It is like sending a child on an acid trip to hell.

I am not even remotely religious but I would not show this to my children.
Would give them nightmares for years and years.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yea, this is messed up...

When i was young, i remeber watching a cartoon movie that seriously messed with me, and my lil brothers and sisters...

The movie was so dark... i cant even explain the images, but, its sick the stuff that the people market to kids...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

ok seriously man do you just watch movies 24/7? I mean you should be a FSME on movies. It's just unreal what obscure stuff you know about film.

As for this film. Whoa, kinda trippy, but I have seen trippier, the stuff from frank zappa is weirder. This tho was odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I remember seeing that before... Kids are exposed to things much worse than this (drugs, sex, violence), at the least, this claymation was thought provoking. Anyway, Satan was right.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow that was sick.. no wonder it was banned .

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
ok seriously man do you just watch movies 24/7? I mean you should be a FSME on movies. It's just unreal what obscure stuff you know about film.

lol... thanks. It is a very nice hobby of mine
I love the entertainment industry and would definitely accept a FSME

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

That is an awesome video!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

as messsed up as that is
its got a lot of facts in it,
the two people and the cow, death and so on

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So Albert Einstein is a friend of Satan?

Creepy indeed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join