It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge 8 Crop Circle Appears 08/08/08

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is that the sun in the middle surrounded by 8 circles?

Sun plus the Eight Planets, for Pluto does not count.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Ok then since you are so convinced it is a CGI explain these ground level photographs of an actual photographer standing in the crop circle.

Or maybe another of all these CGI folks sitting around the circle.

Or maybe these other CGI characters.

I'm sorry but if you actually went to the site with all the documented photographic evidence then maybe you wouldn't be so hasty to call it CGI.
I'm not saying it's not a hoax but it certainly is real & not CGI.

Source

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I think you could be close there, but maybe on a galctic scale too, but Astrological alignment is in this I think.

reply to
post by mclarenmp4

Thank you, I know I was more baffled by the accusation than the crop circle itself

Originally posted by jaden_x
looks exactly like something described in this video:
video.google.com...
at about 1:30:00 that describes when matter and anti-matter collide.
interesting.

Though I don't ascribe to the Galactic Federation of Light, the part you point out is interesting,

Thank you very much in fact!

I had not seen the Vesica of Pisces in the symbolism but I do looking closer, after watching that guy talking about the infinity and balance, golden ratio etc.

We all know the galactic line up in 2012, and this could be displayed in the symbolism too, If you can see the solar system as being the centre of the 8, lined up.

But also on a grander intergalactic scale we are moving houses in an astrological sense, more from Pisces into Aquarius. We are currently very close to leaving one and fully entering the other.

This could and can be seen in this 8 Circle to....

If you take the earths current, and indeed solar systems dance through the cosmos, we well for the sake of simplicity live in interesting times!

Certainly that is true at this time, moving out of the age of Pisces, we are Astrologically now on the cusp of Pisces, or the shaded bit of a Ven Diagram for ease of seeing it. between Pisces and Aquarius.

It is a very very very big deal if you are into those things!

It looks very very close the the 8 Circle!

Thank you!

I feel this is the most interesting one that has manifested.

In a previous post I talked briefly about Sigils, was pondering this.....

Maybe the earth it displaying these events as a form of healing or communication, maybe even her magic?

Sigils to rid the world of humans!

The crop circle thickens

Looked like porridge cereal to me oats?

Regards

Elf.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I believe that the Noosphere is the key to understanding amongst other things, non verbal communication, the pool of human thought , that grows on and around large populations of human beings, that is the living language, and in it the hand of the system, implanting memes and fnords, modifying and reducing our field of action.

Those symbols, resonate deep in the human psyche , whether one believes they are the job of drunken sailors or inter dimensional beings, those symbols have loads of meaning, just as you said Elf, just as Sigils.
And just as Sigils, the power of will and thought powers the symbols power, and of symbols gaining power by thought; we have many examples!

it could be that those Hyper Symbols are already working its magic, just by "existing" in "ordinary reality"!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think part of the message here is that symbols mean more than we realise , Ie the number 8 has much deeper meaning than just eight of something. I think this because of the date it appeared on.

How many different meanings for this symbol can we find?

"We can derive more Spider symbol meaning when we consider certain subtle characteristics that represent ancient symbols of infinity.

The infinity symbol meanings occur when we consider most Spiders have eight eyes and all have eight legs. The number eight is also a symbol of infinity or lemniscate (an eight turned on its side). Also, the vibrational frequency indicates the meaning of number eight involves cycles, passage of time, and evolution. "

taken from this web site www.whats-your-sign.com...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by redzi0n]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet & redzi0n

I agree One Eyed its definately symbolically important nicely put

redzi0n hey good point, the 8 and infinity is important in many things, the one, Celtic knot work, Native American, African Tibetan.

Fascinating.

Just update and share more this amazing event;

As the sun begins to set on the 2008 season we received this wonderful photo of the 888 formation from Robert. This photo, for me, catches the wonder and mystery of the crop circle phenomenon. The setting sun over the fields of Wiltshire suggests the uncertainty of what might appear before us in the morning light

Source Robert copyright 2008 Crop circle connector

Also the circle is very close to a very special ancient site of interest,

The “white horse” also close to Leylines.

WOW just WOW

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is interesting

Before this event a very similar one appeared in Taiwan!

A swarm may occur!

Kind Regards,

Elf

elf edit source as above post

Crop Circle Connector

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
great pics, thanks for sharing!

i'd like to see the "proof" the fellow that said this was only CG imaging show it for us.

The symbol of infinity for me resonates with the meaning of the endless possibilities of intelligent action.
anything can be achieved, anything can happen, we are all just charging our consciousness with information, that in itself defines who we are and what we believe

something is happening, something is changing, and those symbols just trigger my imagination....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Please don't use the 8 planets as an analogy. What if they did it several years ago? we would have said that's wrong because there was 9. Now we have 8 and 3 "plutoids". I find it impossible to believe that anyone apart from man made hoaxes would be able to draw distinctions from our categorisations of planets, especially in the recent changes and debates.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
I find it impossible to believe that anyone apart from man made hoaxes would be able to draw distinctions from our categorisations of planets, especially in the recent changes and debates.

I see you train of thought,

However,

Any communication not from a man made hoax, if it ( "it" the thing that is manifesting these events) was in fact trying to communicate with man, as it would need to be advanced or at least wise, would use our categories, so that we could understand them!

That would be the idea of any such attempted communication.

When I communicate say with an animal, I don't give it a letter, it would be meaningless to it!

In addition to that, we can't state this is a hoax as you feel, we have no definate proof that it is representing the 8 planets, if it represents any other thing such as already discussed in the thread, your argument would fall down.

As I have shown in the first part of this post even if it is indeed an representation of the 8 planets your tenet that this leads to it being a hoax has been shown to be unqualified.
In that situation it's at least a 50% chance either way!

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Except that if they can understand our categorisation of the solar system then they could communicate a hell of a lot better than a cryptic crop circle.

As much as I believe there are some unexplainable attributes to some crop circles, this isn't one of them. From the article posted earlier it said the circles were messy and the outline had been obviously been created with heavy machinery. That and the supposed figure 8 with eight planets etc on the 8th in our peculiar gregorian calendar don't scream alien communication to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

The “white horse” also close to Leylines.

Lol, I was just going to comment that the crop circle looks like a saddle. Imagine it's 3D, the big circles are closer, the smaller circles further. It's the shape of a saddle, and near a statue of a horse. Nice.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Been there saw it. Its a phony. I'd much rather use the term phony than hoax since I don't view these pranks as contributing towards learning more about the mysteries surrounding the phenomena. Such intentions are founded in distortion and PHONY should be printed across each photo of the same. p.s. it isn't art either. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Love reading about the 8-8-08 circle - incroiable! Has anyone noted this link, offers an explanation for the design - supposes it is a lunar "analemma" that gives precise and accurate presentation for positions of the moon relative to the date 8-8-08 and a lunar eclipse that month. I have no clue! but fascinating - here: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Why don't we have any of these fun things state side? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I used to be interested in crop circles when I was younger, but now I just dismiss them as works of man made art; some beautiful... and some just bland and terrible.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It just amazes me ? Just because we have no real proof as to how these things get here .... Then they must be man made.

The thought that something other than the human being could be responsible is unthinkable, If humans are doing these amazing crop circles would you not think for one minute that someone somewhere would have filmed them doing it.

With night vision camera's etc I am sure that there would be film of 100 humans running round a field with BIG boards of MDF to flatten the crop over an area the size of a football field in 2 to 3 hours.

People can't think past their own little World of getting up and going to work to earn money to live .

The way we should look at all this is to think that on planet Earth we are on the 15th floor of a skyscraper, we don't know what is below us or what is above us ...But trust me ....Others are living in the same space at the same time ....We have yet to meet them

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

OMG look at all the people! It must be real!!!

...sarcasm

[edit on 15-10-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
GCI is always possible. Still there are a lot of other crop circles and many that are on video. It is really hard to explain away the more elaborate ones that are also on video.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

wow you aren't very good at image manipulation. To say it was hoaxed by people in the middle of the night with boards is one thing, even plausible. But to say that it is CGI and it was all faked though a website conspiracy? come on? really?? Next you'll say it was swamp gas reflecting off Venus.

I know this is a conspiracy website but if you are going to be skeptical at least show the same amount of skepticism for your "out of this world" explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join