It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA admits to witholding Provocative discoveries on Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Can you tell him to send the pics for god's sake.

Show us the pics!!!!!!!!!

I doubt I would have sources if they were sending me audio, video, or photographic evidence. I don't even know how one could do so without getting caught, if it were that easy I think we would have more evidence streaming out of these top secret sites, projects, etc...

I have no idea if it is true, I was told by the source whom knows someone inside NASA. I am just relaying what I have heard, I don't see any reason for the source to lie, unless it was just to have fun at my expense.

And if one really wants "sources" just apply for contract jobs with various defense contractors or work on the base. From there, NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK, and keep in touch with people. Gain their trust, and express your interests to them. From there they will drop tidbits of info when they run across it.i

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VveaponS2K

Keep everone waiting, then what they show will probably be "nothing".
Can`t understand why they want to wait untill December - unless they found Santa Claus.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by DJM8507
I just spoke with an anonymous source that stated that they have photographic evidence of insect-like and worm-like life forms on the planet.

Can you tell him to send the pics for god's sake.

Show us the pics!!!!!!!!!

Who cares? You've seen 1 worm, you've seen them all.
I want to see a martian polar bear.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
can a worm live without oxygen, i know nothing of worms, do they even breath. but im guessing thats alien worms, they could be something totally different.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
can a worm live without oxygen, i know nothing of worms, do they even breath. but im guessing thats alien worms, they could be something totally different.

Worms do breathe, but they absorb oxygen through their skin/body due to lack of lungs. Perhaps if a martian worm is found it will bear the same anatomy as our type worms and breathe the same ....

www.urbanext.uiuc.edu...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VveaponS2K

correct me if im wrong but i thought nasa was no longer a government funded organisation so surely they can say what they like? this hints at wishful thinking but if it turns out to be true it could be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SlytOfHnd

If you are talking about the 8/13/08 post, that pic has been around for a while - on his site of course...

I have had it as my desktop image for a few months now.

Either way, good stuff, and that site is by far my favorite - o' wait, did I just say that....I meant right after ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

How can you believe this government agencie's line? How do you know the Phoenix Lander can't detect life? Is it because they told you it can't?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Good catch, don't want to upset the elders. Just kidding. Geez, I just know I'll be vaporized now.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SlytOfHnd

No vaporization for supporters of J.P. Skipper and his work...

You are definitely looking in the right places my friend...plus when he drops a few bomb shells (if what he has done isn't considered that yet) on the public, you can say, "Ha, told you so...".

There will be therapy in that.

Cheers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join