It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage from the Real Exorcism of Anneliese Michel *extremely disturbing*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Possession is a very scary and I would have to believe, a very real thing in this world. But who is to blame for these possessions and in the bigger picture the devil. That's right, I can only blame God in these matters. For a couple of simple reasons. One God created Satan and gave him rule over this Earth, and if God loved us like his children and is all omnipotent, then he has the power to either 1) Protect us from these possession and keep us safe, or number 2) and the more majestic of the two, wipe the devil and his minions from existence.

That is the thing that confuses me the most with the whole war in heaven and God being all powerful. If there was a challenger to the thrown, couldn't he just wink him out of existence and just be done with it. No he lets him try to defeat him which we don't really know how close he really came to doing that, and then casts him out and puts him in an new place he made for him called hell and gave him the ability to come and trick us and influence us. Now I ask you what kind of God is that. He has power but it doesn't sound like he has too much power. He sounds more like a petty King that an omnipotent supreme being. Believe in me and I'll save you, not and you burn, but I still love you. Confusing isn't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
what no videos of people floating in the air, doing crazy demon possessed stuff?

and to think, i almost thought we were gonna get to see some good evidence for once...its too bad really

i guess the demonic possesion thing is all a hoax afterall or something, i cant find any video evidence of it at all

the 2 videos in this thread are utter crapola tho, you gotta admit.

nothing magical or demonic in either of them

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This person was obviously very mentally ill. It's a shame that christian religious nuts effectively killed her by not seeking the proper medical care that would have undoubtedly saved her life in the 1970s.

I volunteered for a year at my local hospital during school for extra credit and I witnessed many people suffering from things like paranoid delusional schizophrenia, which looked and sounded just like this poor girl. Speaking gibberish to people that aren't there and such. Even one man that I remember who would claim to be possessed by the devil, acting much like her, and then suddenly taking on the persona of the devil and telling people he would kill them, etc.

Just like every mental ward also has at least one person who "knows" he's Jesus and wants to save you. I think it's quite telling how people are quick to label others claiming to be Jesus as mentally ill since "clearly" no one today could actually be Jesus. Yet if someone claims to be possessed by the devil or indeed is the devil himself, well then! That's entirely possible!

Wake up folks it's 2008, not 1008.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is something that really scares me more then anything else...
The video link from the OP once I heard it that was it "me gone!" The film the exocist absolutly terrifies me..any sort of possesion in a film I have to turn off I just can't watch.....
This is very disturbing I wish now I hadn't come upon this thread

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by Sonya610
She sounds almost exactly like Linda Blaire! Well, and sometimes like a very angry cat.

I don't recall reading up on this girl. Though there would have to be some extreme evidence before I would assume she was possessed. Wouldn't a demon have more fun in an adult body? More autonomy? Get out and about without restrictions? I would think so.

Excellent point! Why do the possessed always just lay there and writhe around saying obscene things? If you are going to possess a body, do something with the body!

Malachi Martin termed these type of people "imperfectly possessed". He said that it is those actions that show that the person is fighting the possession. The people that he termed "perfectly possessed" do not display those symptoms at all, because they are ok with the possession. He also said that you cannot perform an exorcism on a perfectly possessed person, because the demon is there with their consent, and the person LIKES what the demon does for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

So you believe that any horrible act which occurs is triggered or caused by demon possesion? I think you simply need to come to terms with the facts that the world is a horrible place and horrible things happen totally unnecessarily for no reason at all, and primarily you need to get it through your head that humans are capable of truly horific acts against each with no 'demonic' intervention required.

If your theory holds true; that any horrible evil event is caused by demon possesion then it absolves us humans of any guilt whatsoever. To explain horrible events by pointing to 'demons' is no explanation at all. Face it humans, all of us are capable of dispicable unspeakable acts. Blaming demons is ridiculous.

If demons are the explanation for all the worlds woes, then the entire Nazi Party, the SS and huge sections of the German Army and the 20th Century population of Germany were possesed by demons..... Yup! That's right. No guilt required. No historical, social, ideological, propagandist or personal motivators need come into play, they were simply all possesed. Hell world war 2 was just the greatest mass possesion on record! Ridiculous.

Heck anybody who does anything bad is possesed. Maybe all soldiers in all wars for all time were possesed. Let's not just point fingers at the enemy. All those proud US soldiers serving in Iraq.... well anytime they accidently (or unaccidently as the case may be) blow up some civilain, well they were just possesed.

Whoever posted that ridiculous post, go dig yourself a bunker, eat cat food and wait for the Apocalypse. I wouldn't hold your breath, but maybe you'd do us all a great favour by doing so.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey yall, so today we had a thanksgiving party in school. Yeah, our class was the one to look up this stuff. My friend Morgan was like lets watch scary videos. So we did. We watched the ghost lady appear in the elevator. I screamed, HAHA. After that she asked the class if you've seem Emily Rose stuff. I said no. So we went to youtube and watched some stuff on it. I decided to look some of it up. I don't exactly know if iits true but they says it could be any mental disease, like schizophrenia. She was probably so mentally ill she went crazy. And I'm pretty sure that the priests weren't helping. the docotors gave her medicine which made it even worse, guessing the wrong stuff, but seriously why did this happen to an innocent girl? That my question. Im sure she didn't do anything except be a catholic girl praying every night before bed. So why her? I'm not sure as to if it is really nowadays. But Annelise is real. My mom remebers reading about it on the newspaper when she was like 8, she was so scared that she slept in her sisters bed with her.

I don't whats up with this?
I just want to know why this would ever happen?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This truly amuses me. I would be very happy if someone could actually show me a footage of exorcism where anything "supernatural" is going on. Everything I have seen so far is setup or nice hypnosis try. EVIDENCE, please. Just a bit of evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Although I have to see some sort of evedince to make any story credable, I am not absoloutly convinced that possesion cannot happen in some form.

This is because I belive I am truly a spiritual being inhabiting this body for now. So, to me, it is not beyond the realms of possability for another, different, negatively orientated spirit to try and inhabit this body, or even influence it it some negative way.

I am sure that Mental Hospitals are full to the brim with people that seem to be posessed with other personalities, in fact, they do have multiple personalities, but to the doctor they all come from the one body, which is true. They do not, maybe, all come from the same spirit, and this cannot be proved one way or the other. how could it be? all we can say is there seems to be many persons in this body, this is not correct, we must try and help.

The doctors call it a psycological problem, others call it a spiritual problem.
The important thing is to help the person involved is it not?

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 6-12-2008 by MajikWand]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

You guys have officially made this the most interesting topic i have ever read. I personally brows many websites for information on paranormal activity.

i have spent over 6 years of my life research. i know that is not to many but the amount of time i spent i find it conciderably a lot. and i would like to congratulate you in your debate. because the way i see it. is that the skeptic and the believer both have valid points. but from personal experience.

the skeptic can not be convinced and the believer can not be side tracked from his view. i personally believe that to see it is to believe it.

and for the skeptic if you see it then that may change your mind but its has to be something big otherwise you will not. (my friend and i have had similiar debates. Me being a believe and him being a skeptic)

we have both come to an understanding of personal belief. The believer will obviously have his reasons to believe.

And congratulations a successfull debate with many interesting facts. and i have actually learnt alot from you guys.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have an audio of one of Anneliese's exorcists, it's an hour and 33 mins long and it's really scary. It gives me the chills! I've sat through an hour of it already but I can't do anymore.
It kinda makes my stomach queasy too!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have a question on this one...if "demons" are catorgized as something that has never been human then how could the entities that she claimed to have taken possession of her body have been actual people in life? Hitler, Nero, etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Slideshow != Footage

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You dont have to scream, flop around and speak in funny languages to be possessed. Matter fact, generally entities like to be more subtle about it as to not be detected.

Some of our leaders for example. They carry themselves very well, smart, articulate, and seem to have their heads on straight.

Who knows...I might be possessed judging from some of the wide eyed photos I have seen of myself. Everyone I get in close proximity to they drop something they are carrying (keys, gym bags purses, wallets etc) This is on a regular ongoing basis. Not just obsessive directed attention to, so somehow I psychologically place meaning on it.

On 2 occasions within 6 months I have had one of those Smart cars ( you know that tiny car) with the license plate ELOHIM pull in front of me going the same direction to my destination.( left turns, right turns etc..same streets.
Look it up..its a Tx license plate.

People that I felt hurt me emotionally (usually a woman)
go figure.. something bad has happened to them. Some sort of physical illness.

I wonder if a Demon or Neg Entity and a decent sensitive Human spirit can somewhat at some level peacefully co-exist.

I have had that kind of anger towards mankind ( killing 4 billion wouldn't be worth my time attitude lets go for 6.2 billion) but yet I have also had very much compassion for human beings...felt their pain (empathy) affection etc.

But then again...perhaps just mental illness as the closed minded scientists say. If it cannot be measured and placed in a box,,it simply isn't so.

edit on 27-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Generally after a statement like this you will have the FREE WILLERS (wheelers) come running making excuses.
They are as predictable as the sun rising in the morning sky.
Free will free will free will

However I agree with your statement and questions

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That I fear is what people dont understand. You WILL NOT be in controll, you cant just flip the switch and regain control over your body. You're just "Along for the ride" sort of speak. But so many of you think it's all fun and games.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
at first i didnt play it with sound wasnt very disturbed with the pics
then played it with sound, very disturbing. sent chills down my back

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Dude that was scary

Why are her eyes all beaten up like that?

Also I think being possessed in full body is a rare event.

I mean usually its just a bunch of entities sucking the life force energy of someone on a habitual basis. They attach themselves to the human energy field and bombard their brain with negative thoughts. But this full form thing is scary stuff : /
edit on 8-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In the spirit of halloween i wanted to see what was on ATS that covered exorcisms...This clip is definitely creepy, and a little disturbing.... I believe we are always going to be split down the middle on people who believe in demonic possessions and those who believe its just mental illness...regardless, its creepy...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join