It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO Video from Western PA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This a UFO Video from July 29th 2008 over Hollidaysburg and Altoona areas of West-Central PA

UFO Footage

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So whats in the video? What do you see? Need to post more than just a video and a link.

Thanks

1i.) Videos: While we do allow video embedding, as long as the content of the video meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

Terms and Conditions

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like a plane at high altitude in flight to me...sure i can make out wings on it.Unfortunately the shakiness of the camera work makes it hard to tell if the object is in fact moving across the sky like a plane or staying in one place....

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a plane to me. And it is moving. At first it moved closer to the trees in the picture and then turned and kind of moved in line with them.

However, it's just another video of something that no one can see clearly. It could seriously be anything including a weather balloon. hehe, had to throw that one in there.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting how two different people can see two different things. To me, it looks exactly like a plane, a commercial jet of some sort, to be exact.

However, it does look like it may have an erratic flight path, which would almost immediately exclude the possibility of it being a jet. Although, with the shakiness of the camera, it's very hard to tell.

Interesting video nonetheless, but as dariousg said above me, it's just another shaky unclear video of something in the sky.

top topics

join