It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you Aliens ask?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm new to this Forum, so I don't know if this is questioned before.
I guess why some do or want to believe in Aliens is, that they hope, Aliens could answers those questions, which humans can't find a proper answer to.

So I'd like to know, what you would ask these aliens, if you could contact them?
My questions would be: Do you believe in a higher power than yourself (a God), or better: Do you know if a god exist? Do you practise philosophy, or better: Do you not need it, cause you already answered all of this philosophical questions?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'd be more interested in technological than philosophical questions... I'd ask the aliens how they travelled to our planet, what their planet was like and what they could give us to advance our civilisation.

If they were friendly of course... if not, I'd be asking them to please let me live!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is assuming I wouldn't run off scared outta my mind...I'd first ask them how the hell they got here. Then I'd ask how the pyramids were built, what's the deal with stonehenge, and I'd ask them about their technology...

After I got all that stuff out of the way, I'd show them my technology. And by technology, I mean I'd offer them a cold MGD and take him/her for a ride in a 400-horsepower Camaro.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'd ask: "Why in the hell are there teletubies?!?"

If they created us, and we made teletubies, then it must be thier fault

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What would you ask aliens?

Have you any spare shorts? I seem to have sh@t in these.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Aside from the obvious questions about technology, "Can I take a ride in your ship?", I think I would try to gather some information about what day to day life is like on their home planet.

What is their native culture like? Are there alien children? Are there stay at home alien moms who care for a bunch of alien babies? Are there thousands of "average" aliens who go to a day job in order to be able to survive? Are the ones who visit us on our planet some sort of ultra elite soldier/scientist type alien? Do they have schools? Violence? Elections? War? Sex? Tattoos? Drugs? Music? So on and so forth...

I think that is what would be the most interesting to me. I've put a lot of thought into this topic in the past, and alas, as with most things relating to aliens and UFO's, it's all just guesswork.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why.

Yes thats all. Why. Why they are here. Why we are here.

Oh and if they have a valium.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello There,
I am here to answer your question. What would you ask an alien if you came in contact?
Well,
I have been in this situation where I was contacted at a very young age. I don't know if it was ALIEN or just a type of spirit, but I wanted very much to have ANSWERS to all my QUESTIONS. The only things I could think of in that situation were "do I have a soul that will live after I die?" "Is there a right and wrong?". These questions were answered in an instant. I was told that the SOUL lives on for as long as time itself. And I was told that I would know intuitively the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. And that I MUST do only RIGHT in my life.
To ask for anything else would be self serving and thus would be wrong. Anything that is selfish is wrong.
I truly believe I was given the right answers.
Hope to hear from anybody else who has had a similar experience.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sounds more like your trying to push religion upon us.

Honestly, What did you just do.

Recreate the bible? You claimed a "miracle" then pushed your personal views on us. Honestly, I think your crazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

Please take no offense, but I believe they were referring to a faith in something rather than religion. Faith has absolutely nothing to do with religion, but religion has everything to do with faith, because without faith nothing referred to in the religion is possible. Maybe you're like me though and had too much coffee this morning

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello,
I do not believe in God or any religion. The implication made is that there is a spirit or non solid part of us that can inhabit the body and when the body dies can move outside or to another body. It appears the same information was given to early dwellers all over the Earth. Which might account for the fact that almost all forms of belief involve a type of soul or spirit. Whichever you care to call it.
I am a bit CRAZY! Maybe a lot CRAZY. But I am sure of this...I was made crazy by the abduction experiences and trying to reconcile these experiences with the everyday life I had been taught to believe. The abduction caused the craziness not the other way around.
I would like to hear from others that have been abducted . Not people ready to ridicule us. I've already had a lifetime of ridicule. I came here believing I would find others like myself and more information on these subjects.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would ask them if I can come along for a ride. All other questions are pointless, because their point of view is from their society.

Philosophical questions may have interesting points, but are unfulfilling in the real world. Questions about technology would prove pointless in a one on one contact scenario, unless you are an expert in that field and can understand what they're saying and use it.

Aside from that, they may also have some sort of "Prime Directive", a la Star Trek, which wouldn't allow them to interfere in our society more than they've already done. I am assuming the encounter with the alien in question is accidental.

Going for a ride and abandoning earth would be the thing that would have the most results. You get to experience all your questions first hand, and if the aliens have any sort of Prime Directive, it avoids contaminating your world further than they've already done because they were found out by you. You'd have to make peace with the fact that you won't see your family, friends, and possibly the planet Earth ever again. At least not until they reach the point that whole planet explicitly knows of the existence of other intelligent species from other planets.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'd like to ask if they know exactly how human beings came into existence and how life really came into being here in Earth.
Did we simply evolve over time from primordial soup as the evolutionists would have us believe? Are we the product of an alien genetic engineering project ? If so, why ? Exactly who created us, where did they come from, what are their hopes and plans for us now, etc. Basically a load of questions to try and get answers about who we are and how we got here.

I've always thought the human species has a real identity crisis. It would be good to get a definitive answer to the questions that could help us truly understand our origins and future potential.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello,
I think there is already so much information out there in books and on the internet. From the info I think we be can safe to piece together a scenario that there have been many many beings for thousands and perhaps millions of years travelling throughout the universe colonizing, genetically engineering and cultivating different races of beings. Humans would fit into that story somewhere. Perhaps being intrduced to this planet in many forms over millenia. With reports of so many different types of visitors and perhaps so many different types living among us, ie. underground bases, etc. Why is it so important that we know exactly who our creators were? And when they put us here? The ones that created us are probably no longer the ones in control. That is my gut feeling. At any rate this is what I fear the most.
Hope to hear from anyone who has actually received info from another type of being (alien).

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud

Philosophical questions may have interesting points, but are unfulfilling in the real world.

Yes, maybe, but if the Aliens do believe in God, too or asking philosophical questions and found answers similiar to what we found, I guess, then there would be more evidence to god or some similiar answers to philosophical questions. Cause it wouldn't be just our limited human brain, which thinks this way.

[edit on 10/8/08 by Saltine]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBEntity
I was told that the SOUL lives on for as long as time itself.

Then my question would have been: How long will time exist?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Then my question would have been: How long will time exist?

Time will exist until the end of time. Not one minute longer!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

To contribute a little to the thread, what would i ask the aliens? I guess i wouldn't start with the philosophical questions. My first questions would be what are they intentions and where do they come from. Call me a coward, but i don't think i could have a conversation with an alien being about god, life, death, where do we come from, where are we going to, etc., without knowing first if they see me as dinner or not.

Then i'd get to the complicated stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
Let me back up a little. I was descibing my only actual exchange of thoughts that I had with a being (alien). At least it was the only one that I remember. It was not my first encounter nor nearly my last. I was about 6 to 7 years old at the time. My brother and I both could not stay in our beds that night, we were scared and kept going to our parents room trying to get into bed with them. Finally (I guess out of sheer frustration) my father gave us both a spanking and put us in our beds. At that second that he left the room there was something looking me square in the face! Well, I swear that 4 star generals would have dropped dead of heart arttacks right then and there!!! That I lived through that terror and am here to tell the tale surprises me no no end! The terror was so overwhelming but I stayed conscious. I believe my only thought was something like "am I going to die?". I felt a really strong "thought" and maybe it was coming from more than one being. I had the distinct feeling that this thing was alive. The thought was that it was puzzled and did not know what "die" means. It gave me this really strong answer (if you could call it that because there were no words), but it felt like "only the body dies" your spirit (self) goes on living forever (timeless). How could you not know that?" That did not stop me from the primal survival instinct of wanting to kill it or strike it with my hands. The being then gave me the answer "don't you know that hurting is bad? You should never hurt any creature." I was amazed but suddenly I was so remorseful about my thought that I apologized! And I promised that I would never hurt anyone or anything with feelings. That was the last thing I remember.
Strange, but I feel like I was programed at that point. Brainwashed? Maybe.
That's only one of my stories.
EBE

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OP - when you say "What would you Aliens ask?" is this Yoda speak for What would you ask Aliens or is this for the aliens on ATS to ask away?

I'll answer both

I'd ask aliens "What took you so long?"

I'd ask humans "Did you like the crop circles? ... The alien face was my uncle."

Seriously, I'd ask "Does time go both ways?"

Cool thread -

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'd say like, what the hell, how come your like light years ahead of us but still crash? and what beer do you drink? and can I have some? .... wht do your alien chicks look like??

lollage!!

I'd ask why it took so long to get in touch with us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join