It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we Justify it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You know..I got caught up at first in here by anti american sentiment and sounded off for a time...

But I came here to discuss the unknown...

That people who seek power are assholes from any country anywhere is a given...

So why? Do we participate in the War threads? Any of us... even in here with open minds we...get drawn in...pick sides and...they win...

whatever your theory of who is good or who is bad...

The key is non participation...

why don't we just all avaoid the politics... all the disinfo comes from thiose sources..all the paid propoganda people...all the arse Ho#$ and idiots that make this a non fun, non intellectual experience come for those debates...

so why don't we all just ban the war...

The NWO thing isn't conspiracy it's power hungry jerks and... if you ignore them...they have nothing... if your not a criminal in the west they can do nothing and...

Politics is one of those topics that just gets everyone raw...

There have been some great thread regarding Mars and other things lately and...

it reminded me of why I come in the first place...

so can we all... just stop with the political anger...because they all are arse hol#$ in Europe in Asia and America...

they are all the same...

what is the actual debate... anyone that wants power is a jerk...

Is there anyway we can...band together and just... rag off the looser who seperate us all...

I'm a Jew my old roomate was Iranian and... I find myself bitching about Iran because some one bitched about America...

and you know... it Lowers me to defend myself but yet..it's still just insulting and you want to...

Can we all just agree... we are seekers of truth and...stop taking sides and...leave the war out of this all???

I think 99% of us can..and those that don't can be blanketed away... by ignoring it...

I'm here for demons and history and aliens and life on Mars and...

The Iran Usa and the war and oil thing...

They all have divided us all....

and one thing I know...despite rants or anger or where we are all from...

we all or almost all in here Give a Fracjkin $h17 about Life...

and these threads that soak my time over politics are hard to ignore... especially when the labels fly...

don't get me wrong i'm guilty too...

But... If we at ats can't stop... who out there can?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well, I'll agree that casus belli is a con, no argument about that. I think that if the people got rid of any politician that even suggested war, with extreme prejudice, none of this would even happen. It's all bull#, just a chessboard for the powerhungry elite to grab control of resources and try and rule the world in the name of whatever bs is in their heads.

You're also right about non participation. People need to take control of their roles in life and assume the power of their own will. Bad things will always tend to happen, but if we don't balance them out with good will and intelligent humaine action we will go to hell in a handbag.

new topics

join