It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayhuasca and the Eden/Reptilian connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I heard in many interviews by Ayhuasca researchers that during the experience you see a female who shapeshifts from human form to snake form and I guess she tells or has you review your wrongs.

Now could this female figure in fact be what Eve/the mother of the human race really looks like and where we get the snake who taught humans right and wrong?

The ayhuasca brew is found in a paradise like environment could South America be Eden?

The pyramid of the Sun was built over a man-made tunnel leading to a "cave" located six meters down beneath the center of the structure. Originally this was believed to be a naturally formed lava tube cave and interpreted as possibly the place of Chicomoztoc, the place of human origin according to Nahua legends.

This cave looks exaclty like a tree, could this be what the tree of life is based on?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
WOw,
Seems you are using speculation to speculate. I don't actualy see where you are going. First we have to assume Eden was an actual place and not a myth. Secound we need to assume Reptillian beings are not a myth. Then we need to assume Eve actualy existed. Than try to figure out the gist of your question.

Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Seems you are using speculation to speculate.

lol

I don't actualy see where you are going.

I don't see why not, I feel I explained it pretty well.

But, I'm saying the passage in Genisis about Eden and about the snake teaching right and wrong could come from South America/Americas.

I hope you get it this time.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here's a interview with Graham Hancock about it. He discribed his experience with '___' and it was what I had experienced too (except mine was brought on similar to the way native America vison quests are) which is why I believe his ayhuasca experience was real and not speculation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

I don't believe in this instance that it could possibly be Eve. It sounds more like Lilith. It has been speculated that in was in fact Lilith in reptile form that tempted Eve in the Garden. Lilith, also appears in mythology throughout the world. Sure, many different names get used, but it is all essentially the same persona. Either way being able to shape shift into a type of reptile does not mean there are any type of reptilian people. Besides it is true, that one would have to accept the existence of God, Lilith, Adam, and/or Eve, for the theory to make any sense. Though I love theology, I, for one don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
I don't believe in this instance that it could possibly be Eve. It sounds more like Lilith. It has been speculated that in was in fact Lilith in reptile form that tempted Eve in the Garden. Lilith, also appears in mythology throughout the world. Sure, many different names get used, but it is all essentially the same persona.

That's I was thinking to, that it could be Lilith.

Either way being able to shape shift into a type of reptile does not mean there are any type of reptilian people.

I wasn't using that as proof of shapeshifting reptilian people, but that doesn't mean there isn't shapeshifting reptilian people.

Besides it is true, that one would have to accept the existence of God, Lilith, Adam, and/or Eve, for the theory to make any sense. Though I love theology, I, for one don't believe it.

No, you would have to know about them for it to make sense, not believe they were real.

new topics

top topics

join