It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the Stars moving in formation again! This Time PICS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So my crappy camera did catch something then? Can someone get the photo expert?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
these are some pictures i just took 20 min ago i don't know what it is but it was moving erradically. thought you might be interested. in southern TN.
i510.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by crawgator406]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crawgator406

Interesting pic but doesn't look like what I saw that much. Maybe you should make a thread about your sighting and pic?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Glen

i let my dogs out about this time at night and i have gotten acustom to bring digital camera and binoculars. and this is this first time i got a shot of anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I've been seeing it too and I live in Idaho! I thought it was weird so I looked up astronomy sites and I couldn't find anything. The stars keep moving really fast and disappear and reappear again...

I don't know whats going on but they make a lot of triangles. This is kind of creepy ; . ;

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Glen

hi! I live in Macedonia, and im for a long time joing ATS.. and i want to say that i saw stars muving from one point to other and not one time but two days . And
there are 3 stars form of tirangle . if you see clously stars you will see to.. please reply me

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crawgator406

Best I could do, Crawgator. I used Irfanview to brighten/contrast
and then Micrograph to play with the saturation levels.

Photo Number #1

Photo Number #2

Here are some enlargments, one positive, the other a negative.

Rek

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yea, I know completely what your talking about.
Do they seem to always go back to position?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by thehype16]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

They seem to be the so called "sky snakes" or "sky serpents".

Very lucky, unique sight.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

I've seen stuff like that before. When I go camping out in the desert there are really clear skys at night and there are things like that all over the place. They only last seconds each though. I don't know what those things are but they're amazing.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thehype16

theHype16: I'll hafta do a little research on "sky snakes" and get back to you. Sounds interesting though.

Rek

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rek2008
reply to post by thehype16

theHype16: I'll hafta do a little research on "sky snakes" and get back to you. Sounds interesting though.

Rek
I believe there is good video on youtube.

Found it:

Take a look at this and there's a part 2
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by thehype16]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The orb-like pictures looks somewhat wierd. If they were moving in the same direction, wouldn't they have a thicker brighter side at the same side, instead of opposite side, as it is in the picture?

2 spheres with a light source, would have the same side lighten up, especially at a distance with a distant light source. And if it was a force field of some sort, wouldn't it be the same, if they were going in the same direction? I don't know what to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehype16
reply to post by Rek2008

Yeah, now I see what you mean, Hype16.
Here's a comparison between CrawGator's
photo and the "sky snake" image on the video:

Both of them seem to be strange morphing blobs of energy.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rihred0

I never noticed that, Rihred0. Good EYE !!
I also don't know what the answer could be.
I'll hafta give it some thought later when I wake up.
It's 4:27am here and my eyes, fingers and rump
have about had it for tonight.

Rek

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yes, the plannet that can be seen at night is Jupiter (the really bright one).

I looked through a guy's telescope a week ago and saw the plannet and 4 of its moons, all in line. The storm was on the other side of the plannet, but if it would have been on the earth side, I could have seen it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Rek2008

Oh, snap, this amazing.

2 days ago I went on a little trip with my boat, with some friends. That night I decided to sleep on the roof of the boat, it was a clear, bright night, so I decided to do some star-gazing.

After a while noticed a star-formation that seemed to randomly form patterns by seemingly drawing lines between changing dots.

At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, since I was slightly under the influence of alcohol and some drugs.

However, I only saw these strange things, when looking at the particular formation, not when I looked at other, similar formations, so I'm sure it wasn't my mind playing tricks.

So imagine my surprise when I found this thread, I wasn't sure if this thread was about the same phenomenon I saw, but after the last set of pictures posted here, I knew it was the same thing.

What's even more weird, is that the morning after, I described my sighting to my friends as looking like the game "snake", on Nokia mobile phones, where you have to move a snake through a sort of labyrinth.

So it's pretty wild to see someone identifying them as "sky snakes" or "sky serpents".

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rek2008

reply to post by Rek2008

Yeah, now I see what you mean, Hype16.
Here's a comparison between CrawGator's
photo and the "sky snake" image on the video:

Both of them seem to be strange morphing blobs of energy.

It was an interesting video did you watch it all?

Glad you see the similarities.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

reply to post by Rek2008

Oh, snap, this amazing.

2 days ago I went on a little trip with my boat, with some friends. That night I decided to sleep on the roof of the boat, it was a clear, bright night, so I decided to do some star-gazing.

After a while noticed a star-formation that seemed to randomly form patterns by seemingly drawing lines between changing dots.

At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, since I was slightly under the influence of alcohol and some drugs.

However, I only saw these strange things, when looking at the particular formation, not when I looked at other, similar formations, so I'm sure it wasn't my mind playing tricks.

So imagine my surprise when I found this thread, I wasn't sure if this thread was about the same phenomenon I saw, but after the last set of pictures posted here, I knew it was the same thing.

What's even more weird, is that the morning after, I described my sighting to my friends as looking like the game "snake", on Nokia mobile phones, where you have to move a snake through a sort of labyrinth.

So it's pretty wild to see someone identifying them as "sky snakes" or "sky serpents".
That's a cool coincidence.

Were you impressed by the sight of it, when you first saw it?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Glen
So my crappy camera did catch something then? Can someone get the photo expert?

Yes dust ...

What a waste..
You need a pro camera on tripod with a looong exposure just to see a 1 pixel white dot or a line. Stars are not easy to photograph.

And the other pic by the other poster is not a "sky snake" .......
Its a point light taken with a shaky hand. Go and shoot any pic of a point light and compare.
Well but I dont know what that light is...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join