It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the Stars moving in formation again! This Time PICS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Im trying to upload the pics I just snapped. About 10 minutes ago I saw the same exact thing I saw Aug 1st 2008. I saw stars at a way way higher altitude than planes moving at a slow pace doing these crazy formations.While the sighting was happening I counted about 18 of these stars(probaly more) I managed to capture one making a triangle. There were people like 40 steps away from me that didn't even notice it. People in Wisconsin please look out for these, they were heading north from Glenview, Illinois heading your way. Will Edit in more details in a few minutes.

Old Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Please don't view the picture on this page, please view page 2 for the pictures.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by The_Glen]

[edit on 8-8-2008 by The_Glen]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Great, I have seen similar things in IL, but others who have seen them with me think they are military planes. Would love to see the pics

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I live in Tennessee. My kids and I will sit outside and look at the sky to see if we spot anything, these have been dubbed "UFO lookout parties". I have also witnessed stars moving in many different directions in the sky. Some will switch places, others will go one direction and then another. I do not know if they were moving into a formation or not. They were definitely at a higher altitude than planes. I can't wait to see the pics.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So where are these pics from an hour ago??

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
posting to let you know someone else is waiting to see pictures too.

try to use a video camera next time maybe?
much better overall affect than stationary pictures to be sure that they're moving, etc.

effort appreciated nonetheless

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Right as I'm typing this I see Three stars out my window that looks like a triangle moving slowly............................Just went in a cloud

EDIT: About the pics they are uploading very slowly since I went snap crazy..

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sounds interesting I can't wait to see the pics. Hope they show something significant. Whats the weather and the general condition of the sky where you're at?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Landphil

Partly Cloudy, very still out. I know when Clouds move they give the illusion that stars are moving but I assure you it wasn't that

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Would you say the lights are part of a bigger craft, they move in unisone or would you say it looks more like the fleet videos on youtube?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landphil
Would you say the lights are part of a bigger craft, they move in unisone or would you say it looks more like the fleet videos on youtube?

Can't they be both? They were moving in unisone and they did look like a fleet because there were a lot of them. Maybe you can post a video of a fleet(preferably at night) and see if I can relate to it?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The_Glen can you give me a ETA on the pictures? Can't wait to see them, i just hope its something worth looking at.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello The Glen.

You can upload your pictures to www.photobucket.com...
Takes hardly any time at all

Can even upload while you are responding here

Thanks for sharing

[edit on 8/7/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'll have them up in jiffy. Im looking over this one pic that is interesting.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Glen
I'll have them up in jiffy. Im looking over this one pic that is interesting.

You been on for ages, and have signed off without posting the pics?
man I hope you get them up tonight!

Am well interested now.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Duder, I've been sitting on my back porch since before dusk, with a pair of binoculars AND a small telescope. I've been staring at the Northern Illinois sky for hours now.

I have not seen anything like you decribe.

Can you say what quadrant of the sky you saw them in? What direction you were looking? Anything?
I'm so close to you with a MUCH better sky with less light pollution. I'm 2 miles from both WI and McHenry County lines.

Where?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My friend is in Chicago right now....I could ask her tomorrow if she saw anything if you'd like

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OK, 2 hours and still no photo's come on, you should have waited till you had them before posting. Or at least have said you have no photo's and just blog it as an article, then when you had pictures posted them as a bonus. This would keep people from bugging you for stating you had pictures.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If this is another "Toronto" or "Ohio" fiasco, I'm gonna blow a gasket!
This stuff is getting out of hand, it's coming at us almost every night now.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well I'm not going to hold my breath and let you call me blue boy while you stall for more time okay.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well I thought for sure I had something on camera but this is all I got

I guess I can say "I know what I saw"

Time to invest in a better camera than a 3.2 mega pixel camera.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join