It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC 08-08-2008 beginning of the end?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The LHC will be launched a few hours from now, are you spiritually ready?

The date 08-08-2008 is a symbolic date totaling to 17 and back again to 8, a number that I believe is imparting a message to mankind to revive their faith in God, their Creator.

The number 17=8

It's been said that this number is the number of the Holy Spirit, the Messiah, and the Virgin Mary.

This might also mean that God is about to reveal His Chosen One, who will help His people in the Last Days, seeing that this number is closely related to the Messiah and the Holy Spirit.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

The fact that the date for the LHC launch all comes back to 17=8 ( 8+8+ 1(2008)= 17 (8) cannot be a coincidence, if one believes in God, nothing is coincidence, but all events are working according to a Divine Plan.

So I believe that we are about to see a sign from God resulting from this LHC project. This project could be the beginning of the end of our planet, it could unintentionally create irreparable damage to our fragile planet and take away the balance and protection created by God to protect His creations.

"We made the sky a preserved and protected roof yet still they turn away from Our Signs.."(The Qur'an, 21:32)

What if this costly experiment will damage this protected roof in the long run?

The atmosphere surrounding the earth serves crucial functions for the continuity of life. While destroying many meteors big and small as they approach the earth, it prevents them from falling to earth and harming living things.

With this protection gone, our planet will be vulnerable to the threats of meteors and asteroids, anything can happen.

069.014 And the earth with the mountains shall be lifted up and crushed with one crash,

069.015 Then, on that day will the Event befall.

069.016 And the heaven will split asunder, for that day it will be frail.

I wonder what made the heaven frail that day.

The magnetosphere layer, formed by the magnetic field of the Earth, serves as a shield protecting the earth from celestial bodies, harmful cosmic rays and particles.This magnetosphere layer, which is also named Van Allen Belts, at thousands of kilometres above the earth protect the living things on the Earth from the fatal energy that would otherwise reach it from space.

Why did I say the beginning of the end? Isn't man self-destroyed? We are walking in the homes of the people who disbelieved in God before and we see their remains, how God has annihilated them for their wickedness, but did we ever learn anything? Some civilizations that God has destroyed in the past are more advanced than us, and stronger but what did their strength avail them against God, The Almighty?

www.youtube.com...

This LHC project is looking for the God Particle, to prove or disprove if God created us or we just came to be out of nothing, among other things. I have a feeling that this project will finally bring us back to where we started, God. We will be coming full circle, returning to the source. The world needs re-affirming its faith in God, this might be the catalyst needed to revive our spirits before we meet our Creator.

Nostradamus mentioned Hadrie in his Quatrains Century 1:8 (8 again)

Bad times approach. No longer will you be enslaved,
The great Hadrie will revive your veins.

Could he be talking about the Large Hadrie Collider? Only God knows for sure, but we sure are approaching bad times. A revival of faith in God will free us and save us from this bad times. Who else can protect us from man but God? It's time to decide, no man can protect us from God. Put your faith in God, die before you die. Accept that God is your Lord, surrender to Him, He will bring you home.

018.044 In this case is protection only from Allah, the True, He is Best for reward, and best for consequence.

023.088 Say: In Whose hand is the dominion over all things and He protecteth, while against Him there is no protection, if ye have knowledge ?

God is our only refuge, return to Him. Praise and glorify Him while you can, while your praise and prayers can still be heard.

003.193 Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefore forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous.

God sent you this message:

"My servant does not cease to approach Me through voluntary worship until I will love him. When I love him, I will become the ears with which he hears, the eyes with which he sees the hand with which he acts and the tongue with which he speaks."

May God protect the believers from the evil about to befall this world. Grant that we will spend the rest of our days doing good works pleasing to God and ward off evil by loving universally. May God take the believers from this world before the calamity that He has decreed take its toll. Amen.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

No, it is not being "launched" in a few hours. The only thing happening on the 8th concerning LHC is that the first proton will be injected into the machine. The first "collision", what many are eerie about, will not happen until somewhere between September and November of this year, and even that is subject to change.

[edit on 7/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Am i missing something glaringly simple here

8.8.8 comes to 24, not 17?? or it did when i went to school. and if you use 08.08.2008 as you did and add all the number you get 26

I pretty much ignored the religious rhetoric, but i dont get how you find 17 from adding 3 x8 ?

How can you get an odd number from 3 even ones?????????

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't get the numbers thing either, but I do think the LHC will bring some change in our ways of thinking.

Less than a spiritual change it'll be the change in terms of how we view our reality, assuming it makes some of the discoveries they hope to do with it. Nonetheless we won't getting any real discoveries out of it until towards the end of the year I'd guess, so not much use trying to pinpoint dates on these things.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Misfit,

Even if they don't start to collide the photons tomorrow as they scheduled, the fact that they will inject just a single photon still mark it as a beginning...unless they decide to leave it altogether till September then the number connection is broken.

Peace!

[edit on 7-8-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Er 8+8+1 ? how on earth did you get this equation? The LHC isn't being fired up til September?, if it was tomorrow then this whole site would be flooded with doom and gloom threads.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

expatwhite,

sorry if you were confused with my maths, let's do it again, with a little background why all numbers is reduced to single digit numbers.

Numbers are related to the essences of realities. They take away all the superficial layers covering a creation or a reality and they express that creation or that reality through the secret contained in its essence. Thus, expressing a creation or a reality through its most basic form (molecular, then atomic then quantum and so on) gives us a more accurate understanding of that creation or that reality. The more basic the representation (single-digit representation instead of double- or triple-digit representations which would correspond to multiple layers covering the creation or reality), the more accurate the knowledge pertaining to that creation.

08 = 8
08 = 8
2008 = 1 that is (2+8= 10) 1+0 =1
_________
2024 =17

2+2+4= 1+7
8 = 8

in short if you reduce all the numbers contained in 08-08-2008 in a single digit you will get 8.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

franspeakfree,

8+8 = 16 (August 8) 1+6 =7

2008= 2+0+0+8 = 10 or 1+0 =1

August 8, 2008 when reduced to single digit = 8

... if it's not scheduled for tomorrow, my mistake.

the numbers stand though, we might see some signs tomorrow, if not coming from LHC then from something else.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by expatwhite

expatwhite,

sorry if you were confused with my maths, let's do it again, with a little background why all numbers is reduced to single digit numbers.

Numbers are related to the essences of realities. They take away all the superficial layers covering a creation or a reality and they express that creation or that reality through the secret contained in its essence. Thus, expressing a creation or a reality through its most basic form (molecular, then atomic then quantum and so on) gives us a more accurate understanding of that creation or that reality. The more basic the representation (single-digit representation instead of double- or triple-digit representations which would correspond to multiple layers covering the creation or reality), the more accurate the knowledge pertaining to that creation.

08 = 8
08 = 8
2008 = 1 that is (2+8= 10) 1+0 =1
_________
2024 =17

2+2+4= 1+7
8 = 8

in short if you reduce all the numbers contained in 08-08-2008 in a single digit you will get 8.

Many thanks for the explanation Queenofangels, i see now where you are coming from

However, i think a number is just a number. 8 is 8 and it doesnt hold any magical properties whatsoever. the chinese i believe think that 8 is lucky, but isnt that just because their word for 8 is simlar to the word for luck?

Just my opinion, i obviously dont have much of a spiritual side

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

this genius.
thanks for informing me of this.

now i know what to do.

thanks again.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

surrender_dorothy,

you're welcome. it's for people like you that God sends His message.

if there is only one that will get the message it will be worth it.

Peace & God bless,

Q17

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
hmmm... is it wrong if i believe in god but not the bible as a book of fact, rather a guide book? i follow no religion, rather all of them. i believe that either way the LHC is going to bring significant change. whether its good or bad is yet to be seen. cheers!! odd... my security code is irancontra......... coincidence?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well they aren't doing anything till the 10th september according to the cern site so I think we can sleep easy for a month and presume 8/8/8 means nothing at all.

Cern

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's not going to be on 8-8-8.

CERN announces start-up date for LHC - Sept 10

Geneva, 7 August 2008. CERN1 has today announced that the first attempt to circulate a beam in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) will be made on 10 September. This news comes as the cool down phase of commissioning CERN’s new particle accelerator reaches a successful conclusion. Television coverage of the start-up will be made available through Eurovision.

Press Release

[edit on 7-8-2008 by isilex]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
not being an alarmist, but

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

Is that a link,If it is,its not working and if its not ,do you know something we dont.
Why is this LHC not getting an media coverage,are they hiding it or have I just missed it in the news.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine
Why is this LHC not getting an media coverage,are they hiding it or have I just missed it in the news.

Because to the average Joe that the media outputs to, LHC is just another science project that costs billions. End of story .... back to war and politics.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by freemindmine

Because to the average Joe that the media outputs to, LHC is just another science project that costs billions. End of story .... back to war and politics.

Very true,maybe it will get more cover nearer the time or maybe not.
All I can say i m glad my name is not Joe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join