It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ATS Points have been docked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hi,
Yesterday I had 633 points and today I have -367....anyone know why this has happened....??

I have never said or done anything untoward and am just wondering what has happened since yesterday to today...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This might have something to do with it.

booda

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Did you purchase anything from the ATS store?
Did you receive any U2Us from staff members about actions taken on your posts?

Edit: LDragonFire solved the mystery.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
thanks Dragon....I didnt realise what I said was so bad....thats a lot of points to dock from something that was meant as a joke and I never swore or said anything serious....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Whatever it was... it cost ya 1000 pts.

Do posting 'fines' get that high ?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
can I not get them back some how....shall I start a conspiracy thread about my points...only kidding...hope this comment doesnt get me some point knocked off...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

That one will cost you 10 points, thank you.

Do a PODCast and get 5,000 points. Join Twitter and you get 5,000 points. Write a Tinwiki article and you get 10,000 points. Submit an art work for Tinwiki and receive (up to) 25,000 points... You can make up the 1,000 points with the blink of an eye.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Post something spectacular/insightful and a Mod might just applause your excellent contribution with 500 points. And see... You started this thread with -367 points...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda
can I not get them back some how....shall I start a conspiracy thread about my points...only kidding...hope this comment doesnt get me some point knocked off...

Joining Twitter and following ATS was the easiest 5,000 ever!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Don't worry once you contribute enough to the site you'll have plenty of points to spend.

Everyone screws up on occasion.. don't take the points docking too seriously. Just heed the t&c and have fun!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Two corrections my pug friend. Podcasting nets the member 2500 points not 5000, and the second correction is that any thread or post made in the BB&Q does not garner a member any points.

I do agree with everyone, Join up with twitter and U2U Asala with your Twitter name and you will get the 5000 points

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Joining Twitter and following ATS was the easiest 5,000 ever!

I see a conspiracy here... A Twitter Head can get more points quickly that someone who does real work

What's up with that

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Correcting me heh? That'll cost you 12,723.43 points.

(Actually I know exactly what a PODcast income is, but for some absurd reason I wrote 5,000? You know you're spending too much time on ATS... when you're thinking one thing and typing another.
)

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
thanks for the replies guys.....whats twitter and how do I get points for just using it...???

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

This thread will help you. Send Asala a U2U when you're ready.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Don't let them control you via points. Just remember, points are meaningless. They are worth less than currency in Zimbabwe. The points system has been set up as an artificial positive/negative reinforcement tactic, just look past it!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Don't let them control you via points. Just remember, points are meaningless.

5000 Points
and that gives you THIS...

Now everyone rush out and sign up!!!

Keep the 5000 points
Ipods, Internet Chat and Youtube are the latest brainwashing mind control tools...

RESIST BEFORE ITS TO LATE

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And the Points Don't Matter

Drew said it, I believe it

Semper

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
that girl has a nice set of twitters,its a shame they have to be caged up all the time..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You can have mine, I had about 10,000 at one point and tried to blow them all in the ATS store just for the fun of it. But for some reason I can't get the red points down to zero, and the blue went negative.

It's too bad members can't exchange points, or trade them, buy and sell with them amongst each other. it could create an interesting kind of meaningless economy here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join