It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Say Documents Tie Scientist to Anthrax Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Officials Say Documents Tie Scientist to Anthrax Attack

www.nytimes.com

The e-mails, whose recipients were not revealed, warned that Osama bin Laden’s “terrorists for sure have anthrax and sarin gas” and have “just decreed death to all Jews and all Americans,” according to the documents.

The documents, released on the orders of a federal judge, were made public to bolster the Justice Department’s contention that Dr. Ivins was the only person behind the mailings that killed five people and made at least 17 others ill immediately after 9/11.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Uh-huh. And two of the people that they were mailed to, Democratic Senators Daschle and Leahy, were in charge of getting the Patriot Act out of commitee and to the Senate floor...

Does ANYONE believe this story that is being concocted? Honestly, if there is one person on ATS that thinks this story is remotely probable, let's hear it.

Otherwise I am intersted in those who have opinons about what the truth really is.

edit: for typos

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-8-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
Does ANYONE believe this story that is being concocted? Honestly, if there is one person on ATS that thinks this story is remotely probable, let's hear it.

[crickets] When even the MSM questions the official story, you know you've got problems.

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
Otherwise I am intersted in those who have opinons about what the truth really is.

I think "What Really Happened" got it right, as usual:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join