It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any predicted EVENT on ATS ever happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Actually, if you look at the dates the OP was about 4 years early in the prediction.
If you go to QCandace219 profile page, there are a couple of other interesting predictions.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If I'm reading you right? She made that for Easter '05 and one happened around Easter '05, close enough for me to congratulate her.

Roper

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
(heavy sigh) No ,no prediction posted here has ever come true.Ive followed another conspiracy that was supposed to happen in july 2008 and it didnt happen.That conspiracy being the LUCIFER PROJECT.This one projected that NASA sent the Galilao spacecraft into Jupiter to create a second sun.It apparently had plutonium on it.I asked a blogger about why there was that much plutonium on the spacecraft and he said that is what they used for propulsion system.Indeed the spacecraft is supposed to crash,or already did ,into Jupiter.
Of course theorists will have all kinds of excuses why it didnt happen of course.Whatever!
Saint birgadette or something to that effect was the christian group going on about it.Another conspiracy bites the dust ...FOR THE LOSS!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
If I'm reading you right? She made that for Easter '05 and one happened around Easter '05, close enough for me to congratulate her.

Roper

You know, you're right. I read it wrong.
Good for her.
Alright, so we found one.
She got greedy later though and it didn't work out, but still, she did it.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Oh yeah, she missed a bunch of her predictions.

Maybe prophets use the machine gunners approach, "spray and pray".

Roper

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join