It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have been reviewing all the 9/11 posts and doing the usual contemplating…..

I remember being surprised by GB being in a school and reading to children. I recall thinking at the time that this was absolutely not something I would have associated with the President of the USA. I wondered if this was something John Major did regularly. I doubted it somehow, given that he had dubious social skills, would not have been welcome in most schools, and would probably frighten children. Hmmmm.

I just thought at that point that there is whole other aspect to being to a ‘world leader’ that I hadn’t really considered.

Now I think….where would be the most ‘innocent’ place to find oneself in a national crisis. Could it be in a Kindergarten reading to lots of kids?

My questions are;

Would anyone have access to the ‘pleasing the public’ schedule of George Bush throughout his administration? How often did he read to schoolchildren? I suspect it may not have been often?

Does anyone know?

Nessa

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nessie2uk

Unfortunately, I do not have GWB's schedual, (actually, its as much a schedual I will find)! However, he was at school on the 10th of September 2001. And this was my first search!

Source

Prior to that, he may have, (may) have attended primary school when he was 8, 9 or 10 years of age, but that is more down the conspiratorial lines.

Breifne

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Breifne]

new topics

join