It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Arrest Bush, Cheney and Blair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just came across this one and thought I'd share. Apparently this was a live feed in the UK of officials discussing similar subjects as the recent "non-impeachment" impeachment hearings congress held here, with references to the illegality of the war, and crimes committed by top officials of both the U.S. and U.K...

Some interesting points made, and I wonder if Vincent Bugliosi will also introduce this "Proxmire Act" as part of his case against the Bush administration for their war crimes and treason?

In any case, this is definitely worth a listen IMO...

The Genocide convention implementation act 1987 the British are attempting to use this act and other laws to arrest Tony Blair. Here in the United States it is known as the Proxmire Act "genocide".

The Proxmire Act is contained in Chapter 50A of the US law code, Title 18 (Crimes and Criminal Procedure), Part I (Crimes). Section 1091 deals specifically with Genocide. The law implements the United Nations' Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (UNCG) in the U.S.

It states in part:

(a) Basic Offense. - Whoever, whether in time of peace or in time of war, in a circumstance described in subsection (d) and with the specific intent to destroy, in whole or in substantial part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such -
kills members of that group;
causes serious bodily injury to members of that group;
causes the permanent impairment of the mental faculties of members of the group through drugs, torture, or similar techniques;
subjects the group to conditions of life that are intended to cause the physical destruction of the group in whole or in part;
imposes measures intended to prevent births within the group; or
transfers by force children of the group to another group; or attempts to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(c) Incitement offense. - Whoever... directly and publicly incites another to violate subsection (a) shall be fined not more than $500,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

religious group as meaning "a set of individuals whose identity as such is distinctive in terms of common religious creed, beliefs, doctrines, practices, or rituals.

incites as meaning to urge "another to engage imminently in conduct in circumstances under which there is a substantial likelihood of imminently causing such conduct.

Subsection (d) states that the law applies whenever "the offense is committed within the United States"; or "the alleged offender is a national of the United States." Fines of up to 1 million dollars are possible under this act. Imprisonment for life is possible in the case of murder, or up to 20 years otherwise. There is no statute of limitations for this law.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great video.

The man speaking at the beginning reminds me of the British version of Dennis Kucinch.

Lets hope that someone over there actually listens to him though. It is still upsetting to me that Congress pretty much ignored senator Kucinich.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
His name is Chris Coverdale and the following link is to his website:-

www.actionagainstwar.org...

[edit on 6/8/08 by Wotan]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
They forgot about Karl Rove and Alberto Gonzalez, and Donald Rumsfeld, and oh lets not forget about Colin Powell.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if they can set a precident by actually getting Blair into a courtroom, and to see if they are stonewalled by any equivalent to "executive privilage" such as what's happened in the U.S..

This vid kinda reminds me of a "stuffy" version of a cute widdle kitty I once saw...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
here is another one...

911 . Justice .
video.google.com...

top topics

join