It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Murder Suspect Blames Slaying On Devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Police: Murder Suspect Blames Slaying On Devil

www.ksat.com

SAN ANTONIO -- A 29-year-old man was charged with murder early Wednesday after he admitted to detectives that the devil drove him to kill a woman, police said.

Beschorner told detectives that he and Lague were drinking and doing drugs on July 4, when he pulled out a knife and nearly decapitated her, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What's with the excuses lately?

Blame it on a video game, blame it on the devil, blame it on god.

I live in Montreal, it's 10:33am right now and it's pitch dark outisde. I was walking downtown and people were acting kinda weird, alot of anger everywhere.

What's going on?

www.ksat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I know whats going on!

They are just reporting more of it! And you are helping...

Things like this aren't new, they have been happening for a while now, not all of them make the news, some of them do. It just so happens, that they are deciding to show more of it to you..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Really, that's it?

Well then tell me something.

How come you can't say the same about school shootings?

Do they happen often too and we don't hear about it?

My point is that when it happens, more occurences follow, same with school shootings.

That thing that happened in greece never happened in greece before, that beheading in canada, I live in Canada and NOTHING like that ever happened before.

So you are incorrect.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Blaming the devil is the sorriest excuse for a cop out I've ever heard. What kind of drugs was he using? What amount of drugs? Was he schizo? Any other mental ailments?

This guy knows he's royally screwed, he's grasping for something that's going to keep him out of prison for the rest of his life. Why not just blame the devil? You don't need to prove anything that way.

The suspect told detectives that his devil worshipping played a role in his actions, police said.

Beschorner also told police that Lague didn't deserve to die and he admitted to the slaying because he wanted to confess his sins and turn his life over to Jesus Christ, police said.

WHAT A CROCK! He's playing so many games here.

He's got a chance for bail for **** sake! He's got MULTIPLE warrants out for his arrest AND then testifies to brutally murdering a woman and he's got a chance to make bond? OH but he's turning to Jesus so it's all good.

I'm sorry but no human being with a measurable amount of decency carves up a chick and then suddenly makes this life realization. He has no regrets, he admitted because he was afraid they were going to find out anyway, this just opens the door for him to throw down the apology card and win some mercy.

Inject him.

top topics

join