It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Create Evil.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

because God does not exist where nothing exists.

Isn't that just your own theory?
I mean,he supposedly existed when there was nothingness,so its possible that he can dwell where nothing exists.

Have you read where it is a sin to "Spill your seed?" The Op and Miram and maybe you, will say that means "no masterbateing" Damn, I wish that were true.....but it isn't....It means "wasting your talent"

I see it as a man made sin about masterbation.
For many years it was believed that life came only from the man so for him to spill his seed was a waste of life.
Not sure how it can be wasting your talents when the verse it comes from is about Onan,a man who would rather spill his seed on the ground then get his dead brothers wife up the duff.

1) I take on Fundamentalist, Psychopaths, Pedophiles, and Inmates. I never have an easy or friendly crowd.

You coulda summed that up in 2 words,the Government.

Although you have managed to answer my question without actually giving me an answer.Are you by any chance a lawyer?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Almost all Churches today have back-slided into the Catholic version of salvation, mostly without even realizing it.

Very true.Good observation mate.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I would suggest that God might even be a greater fan of "us" than I am of football.....We sure would be lucky and should be very thankful if that were true.

in football, the worse that happens to a team is that lose. they go home and sulk about it and then train for the next game.

life is not a game. there are alot of people in this world that are "evil". these are people who live in a way that conflicts with love. because of them there is tremendous suffering.

this is the part you keep leaving out. how can a god of love sit back a "watch" us while we suffer and choose not to do anything about it ever?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Have you read where it is a sin to "Spill your seed?" The Op and Miram and maybe you, will say that means "no masterbateing"

actually it had to do with a man not fulfilling his obligation to provide his sister in law a child.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

you have Miriam that has no problem with that definition (simple) but then mucks it all up with scripture after scripture to make God some human dude that is "confined" to human or Miriam Justice.....(complex)

im not confining god to anything. we were made in his image right? this would suggest that our way of thinking and our emotions have the same fundamental base as god.

i hate it when people say "oh god is incomprehensible". you want to comprehend god, look at his creation.

the problem is that humans fell into imperfection. we dont live in the standard that god originally designed us to live. this is the lack of love we keep talking about. but there is no reason to believe that we cant relate to god because he's the sepreme being.

justice too. if we are designed by god in his image, would we share his sense of justice? this is what i was saying before. we have this sense of fair play. we know when someone is cheat or doing something wrong.

all this is being ignored as you label it "miriam justice" like it is this new concept (which im not sure if i should be insulted or not)

*** btw, im not really how you percieve me. i believe jesus was jewish looking. i dont know what god looks like, and i dont have pictures that i pray to. i havent touched a rosery in years.

but i do believe the bible is god's word.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

i hate it when people say "oh god is incomprehensible". you want to comprehend god, look at his creation.

They usually say that when God has done something they don't agree with or when someone asks a question they don't have an answer to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join