It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by discombobulator
Uhuh.

Sure, show us this FOIA request letter.

Now there is a FOIA number on the letter that i have recieved from outside source (NTSB).

NTSB letter dated June 07, 2007

FOIA number 20070291.

Uh:

20070291 5/812007 5/8/2007 61512007 7/30/2007 News Media BEN WELSH Requesting a duplicate copy of the FOIA PERM 08/17/2007 $194.71 YES
CENTER PUBLIC INTEGRITY database.
COMMENTS: Requester agreed to extension to address questions
raised. Awaiting permission to proceed from requester.
Bill send to Finance 08t17/07. Payment received.

Try again doesnt look like this is you or has anything to do with 911. Also you do know it is against NSA policy to tell people you work for the NSA.

NSA employees aren't supposed to let people outside their immediate family know where they work unless absolutely necessary
You have posted that you work for the NSA on forums all over the internet. You know you could prove you work for the NSA by scanning your security card. You could black out the numbers and picture. We already know your real name.

Perhaps one of the first security practices with which new NSA personnel should be-
come acquainted is the practice of anonymity...Basically, anonymity means that NSA personnel
are encouraged not to draw attention to themselves nor to their association with this
Agency.
Just curious what is your job title there.
Did you clear all your post with q43?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by tide88]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
The NSA knows you support lies and false information about 9/11, and post during duty hours?

Well see there where you are wrong yet again. I do not post during duty hours. I cannot post during duty hours becasue i work on a secure intranet and cannot get on the internet.

How many times can i person be wrong? And show how they know nothing about what goes on in the world.

Ok so you leave at 3:30 est. Hours of operation are 9-4. So are you a janitor? Just curious?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Try again doesnt look like this is you or has anything to do with 911.

I do not know where you got that infomration from buts its not the request i filed.

Did you clear all your post with q43?

Why would i need to to clear it through Q43. I have not posted anything that needs to be declassified.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ok so you leave at 3:30 est. Hours of operation are 9-4. So are you a janitor? Just curious?

You have just shown that you know nothing at all of the operation at NSA. Thanks again for showing how immature you really are.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Let me repeat. NO steel building has ever collapsed from fire (or strutural damage) no matter how severe.

Both WTC 1 and WTC 2, unique buildings of a particular design collapsed due to damage from jet crashes, unfought fires, and prolonged heating of critical components.

No other buildings had suffered such combination of particular construction, plane damage, structural weakening, and unfought fires in history.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jthomas]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You stated to me that you requested to declassify a document the states flight 93 was intercepted. You stated the NSA has possession of this document.

You are accusing the branch of the government you work for of a massive cover-up.

I hope to help put an end to some of this debate when i get a unclassified copy of the document from NSA that states Flight 93 was intercepted.

Clearly conflicting the official report that no planes were near Flight 93.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the NSA is going to give you a document that will clearly implicate the government of a massive cover up. I would tread gently when you go ask your superiors for this one.

Roger(Ultima1):
"Hey boss, you know that document you have that shows we shot down Flight 93?, yeah, well can I get a copy of it so I can post it on the internet?"

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
The NSA knows you support lies and false information about 9/11, and post during duty hours?

Well see there where you are wrong yet again. I do not post during duty hours. I cannot post during duty hours becasue i work on a secure intranet and cannot get on the internet.

How many times can i person be wrong? And show how they know nothing about what goes on in the world.

Does this mean you are more interested in calling people wrong than providing evidence to support your ideas that are now false on 9/11? So what, you are not at work now. What does the off topic building stuff have to do with CIT's fantasy ideas on the Pentagon?

Do you support CIT ideas on the Pentagon? Do you have evidence to back up your support?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You have just shown that you know nothing at all of the operation at NSA. Thanks again for showing how immature you really are.

Really, you're right I dont know much about the NSA. How would I? However if you would just post an image of your security card or identification card we could end this right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
You are accusing the branch of the government you work for of a massive cover-up.

Well thats were you are again wrong. There was no coverup just some more media and government propaganda

So the NSA is going to give you a document that will clearly implicate the government of a massive cover up. I would tread gently when you go ask your superiors for this one.

Again no coverup, just a media and government propaganda.

If i show you the FOIA e-mail that i sent vie public e-mail will you be mature enough to admit it and when i get a copy fo the docuemnt will you be mature enough to admit it?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Really, you're right I dont know much about the NSA. How would I? However if you would just post an image of your security card or identification card we could end this right now.

Maybe if yoiu went to the NSA public website you could find out some things.

I have already proven to other members on here who i am and who i work for. Would you like me to quote them?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well thats were you are again wrong. There was no coverup just some more media and government propaganda

Again no coverup, just a media and government propaganda.

If i show you the FOIA e-mail that i sent vie public e-mail will you be mature enough to admit it and when i get a copy fo the docuemnt will you be mature enough to admit it?

Sure. I would also be mature enough to admit when you send a copy of your government id card or nsa access card.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Maybe if yoiu went to the NSA public website you could find out some things.

I have already proven to other members on here who i am and who i work for. Would you like me to quote them?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

By showing you took some classes does not prove anything. You might not even be Roger Mis***. Show me you ID card or security access card.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sure. I was also be mature enough to admit when you send a copy of your government id card or nsa access card.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sure. I was also be mature enough to admit when you send a copy of your government id card or nsa access card.

No i want first hand verification. What is your position there, let me see copies of your govenment id or security access card.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What a good way to get his security clearance taken away. Yeah, let's post our access cards Ultima, I bet the gov. wouldn't mind.

BTW, even if Ultima was a janitor at NSA, he'd still need security clearance.

Hell, I need it just to hang off the side and inspect some of these buildings here in DC. One of which is the tallest building in DC. Let's see if you guys can figure out which building I was on 2 weeks ago. Hint: It's not the Washington Monument.

I also have a card from the place where AF1 takes off and lands.

And don't ask me to scan my id and access cards, that's just silly.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

You are not posting you resume or qualification.. He is and needs to back it up. He is full of it and I am calling him out. No one in their right mind that works for the NSA would go posting it on public forums. One of the major rules is not to publicly disclose that you work for the NSA, yet he has done this on at least 4 other forums, including this one. Hell, he even gives his real name. I personally think he is just a lonely, delusional human being, which his posting obviously backs up. BTW I know janitors need security clearance. BTW giff as far as I know you are not posting on every forum on the internet talking about UFOS, 911 Conspiracies, Ghosts, automotive forums, transformer the movie forums, night rider forums, etc.... I actually take you seriously, him, not so much.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff,

He has already states that he works for NSA... that is a No-no. Secondly, he has already shown me and others his documentation with his name, and DOB.

In addition, he claims to have requested a document from the NSA that proves that flight 93 was "intercepted."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Griff

Griff,

He has already states that he works for NSA... that is a No-no. Secondly, he has already shown me and others his documentation with his name, and DOB.

In addition, he claims to have requested a document from the NSA that proves that flight 93 was "intercepted."

That is so funny and such a waste of time. That just proves that he is delusional. As if that document really existed they would ever release it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I actually take you seriously

Thanks. That's good to know. No sarcasm.

BTW, I respect and take you seriously also.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I forgot to mention a 'thank you' for your kind words earlier. I hope we can disagree without being disagreeable?

I, truly, appreciate your willingness to articulate your positions without engaging me, personally.

Cheers Griff!

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join