It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harper Smear Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To those of you who live in Toronto, who has received the latest political smear content from Harpers party?

I received 3 articles, titled; Dion's Tax on Everything, Above the Law?, and Canada's Back.

This form of political smearing is notorious in the states to our south, but why must it exist here? Why should we be subject to this form of mental insult? We Canadians aren't gullible. We don't fall susceptible to Hollywood's version of history... because we know better.

So why are we putting up with this?

Its not just the Harper party either, the Libs, Cons, NDP's and Greens are in on the smear tactics. It has to stop.

I personally want a representative who is capable of RESPECTING others.

How are we supposed to maintain our image to the world, if we can't even get along with ourselves?
We know why the US lost their world image... lets make sure it doesn't start here.

These smear ads come complete with a return form. The Harper party wants a reply... lets give them one.
Everyone who received these letters, reply with : I WANT A REPRESENTATIVE WHO CAN RESPECT RIVALS, NO MORE SMEAR ADS.

Thats what I've replied with, lets make it a clear message. Same goes for anyone else who has sent you smear ads.

new topics

join