It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Former FBI Official: After 9/11, Whitehouse Told FBI To Blame Anthrax Attacks on Al Qaeda

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Former FBI Official: After 9/11, Whitehouse Told FBI To Blame Anthrax Attacks on Al Qaeda


thinkprogress.org

Last week, Bruce Ivins, a government scientist who researched anthrax and was expected to be charged in connection with the 2001 attacks, reportedly committed suicide. As Glenn Greenwald has noted, President Bush and his administration initially attempted to link the anthrax attacks to Iraq.

The New York Daily News has a new twist in the administration’s attempt to peg the anthrax attacks to its own bellicose aims. Immediately after 9/11, the Daily News reports, “White House officials repeatedly pressed FBI Director Robert Mueller to prove it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda,” according to a former FBI official:

(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
More status-quo modus operandi from the LIE House.

These guys just continue to amaze with their ability to come up with BS scenarios, and blame-game rhetoric to further their agendas.

Most hilarious of all, is the usual bunch of kool-aid guzzlers around here who CONTINUE to believe in these pathological liars and defend them. haha


After the Oct. 5, 2001, death from anthrax exposure of Sun photo editor Robert Stevens, Mueller was “beaten up” during President Bush’s morning intelligence briefings for not producing proof the killer spores were the handiwork of terrorist mastermind Osama Bin Laden, according to a former aide.

“They really wanted to blame somebody in the Middle East,” the retired senior FBI official told The News.




thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Simply astounding.

This administration is so criminal they make Nixon look like the second coming of jesus! Where is decency anymore? Will anyone be held responsible for the past 8 years?

Something tells me this will all be swept under the rug.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just another point that proves that this administration hates the Middle East. They told them just to cover it up, make it look like Al-Queda.

No one ever can be held responsible for their own actions.. What a disgrace




top topics
 
4

log in

join