It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European No to Lisbon vote - UK & Mainland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was looking around for an online referendum site against the Lisbon Treaty found i want a referendum

I don't live in the UK any more but my family does so still pay attention to the topics and can't believe that there are only 45728 people contributing to this cause.

There is apparently lots of adverts and mock referendum in the 100's of thousands surely those living in England can boost the public out cry - it took a million and more to change the poll tax law. This is far more serious and has huge potential to cripple us all.

So how about it, if you're in the UK take your laptops to wifi areas and get people to sign up - fill a the paper copy and then put it online and just generate millions of votes for having a referendum.

Now I don't follow the non-English speaking news, not that I don't want to just crap a learning languages. I'm wondering has every country in EU got similar websites and are they just as poorly supported?

surely we can muster a few million simple online votes to force a few more politicians to vote the way we want them to.

Come lets get organised in europe before it's to late.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The world is fast realizing that, a one world order is inevitable .
it is that or a future of poverty and decay.
The Powers that be are implanting in peoples heads by economic bad news.
They will cause the economy of all nations to crumble in order to get world govt.
Thus the majority of people have already been preconditioned,will fall in line as the dominoes of the world economy fall .

join