It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARK KNIGHT CURSE (Now freeman)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I heard another thread about a curse on the dark knight, coz of what happened to heath ledger and then christian bale being arrested, i thought it was a load of rubbish, but now Morgan Freeman is in serious condition in hospital after a car crash! what do people make of this, coicidence? thats 3 of the cast now!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I kinda had a feeling after Ledgers death that this film will be getting attention for years specifically for other reasons then the film itself. Whether this stuff is being forced to happen to create a fan buzz around a film and future mega stars in ledger or bale or this is truly a cursed film is beyond me, but I don't think any of this is surpsising.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well i dont really understand how it could be a conspiracy or forced? surely a car crash and bale beating his wife is just circumstance and random. you cant force a car crash can you (ignoring princess diana, ha). i dunno, sounds more like an eerie coincidence than forced and not surprising. good views tho. whos next? michael caine, maggie gyllenhall?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
please continue this discussion in the following thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

thanks

top topics

join