It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i posted a comment under anonymos but now i got an account . i posted on leedskalnin so hopefully it will post here soon. it was on some of the mathmatics/numbers of his wheel so when you see the post with 24 magnetsx192 vibrations it's my opinion. ill will be posting more or responses if people want to ask me something once my other post shows up here.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure where my previous post went but here is my calculations to some of ed's numbers. ed's flywheel was based off a model t ford's crank/starter but unlike fords 16x2 high magnet configuration ed used 24x5 high. the model t's crank was remarked as giving off a hellaciuos spark so i can't imagine how much power ed had his hands on. ed wasn't dumb you can tell by some of the books he had laying around including marconi,faraday,other magnetic books and also you have to relize he was also around the time of tesla which im sure he followed. ed also wrote on animal life and stated that everything vibrated which is true. what we know as of now is the highest vibrations of so called life is 192 ....so if we take his 24 magnet configuration x 5 we get 120 vibes/oscillations/pulses and also with respect to the person to put up the video my opinion is it was good work but to complicated regarding 168 in the video . my interpretation is this 24 magx 5 = 120 pulses so to get up to 192 pulses we would need to take 192 /24 and that would equal 168 which means 1.68 revolutions of the rotor to get 192 pulses from that point if we increased rpm we would increase the pressure of the wave output or how many pulses. Or maybe ed just hollowed out his blocks to make them light

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i came to a idea last night. ed's rotor i believe was for regular electricity. he had 24 magnet points double wide. so one whole 2x5 high magnet piece was either all north magnets or all south pole magnets alternating around the rotor. so it would give him 60 pulses not 120 like i said earlier. so i think it would of been just regular ac current but his motor setup would of been clean ac with out it being out of phase.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidian231

I personally, think that you are on to something there. He said that he had built several of these generators and I believed one at least to be portable. If you look at his writing on magnetism, he mentions a soft iron bar, wraping in a coil of aluminum or copper, then a tube around this and the bar attached to the caps, this will flip the poles, then add a ring and this is an ideal magnet for lifting. Look at the tripod pics and the box on top, this could have held the magnet, or other things, if you look on the pic of this tool wall you can see a lifting device in the lower left hand corner. Also, why I think Ed's signing was for resonance, it was for time. If what obsidian said out the revolution per minute output the appropriate magnetic field, then I believe that his sign was to keep the hand crank in time as he moved the block. Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Obsidian, great minds think alike

Honestly, concerning this thread, I really don't think Ed approached his work with mathematics. He was a hands on kinda guy. If there's any pattern of math associated with his work/ideas it is because it is intrinsic in the system, not consciously calculated.

I really don't want to put it out here for the world to read, but I guess people will figure it out sooner or later, (and I don't have the time or resources to do anything with it). There's two main things to consider... perpetual magnetic energy, and "anti-gravity".

The fly wheel in his tower was most likely one of his first working prototypes and was the main energy source to the appliances/lights on the premises. Perhaps he did use it to lift the stones, too. There's talk of a briefcase he always had with him that had electrical hookups mounted on the outside of it. Was this housing for a smaller portable version? Well, he translocated the castle 10 miles north, (took him 5 years to deconstruct, move the stones, then reconstruct the entire thing. Now think about that for a minute!). So if he did use his flywheel to move the stones then he probably had at least two... one at the original site and one that he could take with him (I don't think he would have left a functioning device at any one of the sites unattended. This stuff was his pride and joy).

Ed said to look closer at Egyptian hieroglyphs, because the Egyptians understood these secrets and there are clues in them. After studying many hieroglyphs, especially those of Nefertari (spelling), there's a few showing the checkered arrangement, usually in a throne. They remind me Ed's flywheel viewed from the side.

Now going back to physical science there's the experiment where you take a set of flat neodymium magnets (or any type of magnet really), line each magnet up to the side of another one, where by intermittently north faces up then south faces up and so on. Line up several magnets this way. Incline the flat surface with the magnets at say a 70 degree angle. Take a coin, (quarter, dime, penny, etc) and position it at the top magnet and release. The coin moves much slower than would be expected.

Eddy currents induced in the coin. Let your imagination play with that concept when you look at Ed's main flywheel in his tower. Now imagine that the coin is stationary and a flywheel of intermittent north/south magnets are spun next ot it, whereby the coin is within the influence of the lines of flux. (I believe the magnets are separated with spacing so that the lines of flux of each will project more outward. It's a mechanical design consideration).

Now, as for the perpetual magnetic energy you'd have to consider the experiments he put forth about his perpetual motion holder. It has to do with the coil configuration. I have some ideas about it but I'm still hammering it out.

It is this aspect of his devices that I think would cause some serious problems if used on the scale to supply energy to our current population levels. At that scale it could literally cause extreme magnetic deviation in those areas, (possibly causing blight or much worse) because it draws energy strait from the earth itself, much in the same fashion a Van de Graff generator works much better if the lead wire is touching ground. (ever wondered why electricity always seeks ground?). Any way, herein lies the problem with this energy system. It's a great, natural, and relatively free source of energy but requires such a high degree of responsibility that I don't think the human population is capable of at this time, (not to mention you can't really put a price tag on it if just about anyone can build their own personal unit if they had the time, tools, knowledge and basic resources).

I'm starting to ramble, and I don't want to detract from the point of this thread. I could do a 4 hour dissertation on this subject and it's relation to other clues.

Bottom line, the math is incidental.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
OK, someone has made some progress in building a device yet?

Still interesting, thats why !

EDIT: There will be a massive update
Well, maybe we will see a flying stone at the end?

LINK

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Lunica]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There is a guy on youboob in Australia who has been posting experiments with his reconstruction/prototype of Ed's main flywheel (Scotty7129). He uses the magnets from the old Model T magnetos, (where and how the hell he got those I'd like to know!). If it works I wouldn't expect him to post any results, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Scotty is the real deal .. does all the experiments and shows the work accurately .. not just a talker as most out there.
Scotty is a Great Guy !! and a person with a high level of integrity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join