It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
very good video,agree about the music though...anyway it doesnt reeealy explain how it works...why are these numbers and degrees any more important than others to make the device? ie why do these certain degrees gather energy? or what have you when the others dont
Anyhoo star and flagged!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Lethil]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Too long, didn't watch.

This duck quacks the same as all the rest have.

Post us a thread when you have a working prototype, then we'll talk.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Moved to video...because it's a video.

It also fails to recognize that on the Coral Castle website there are photos of it being built. It shows the builder's truck PLUS the winch and ropes and pulleys he used...and shows him using them, in fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

It also fails to recognize that on the Coral Castle website there are photos of it being built. It shows the builder's truck PLUS the winch and ropes and pulleys he used...and shows him using them, in fact.

LOL!

Yeah, sure, some wood and some pulleys lifted a 30 ton rock. Some chains with hardly even a 5 ton capacity. LOL!

Didn't anyone tell you that Ed was secretive about how he build the Castle? No one ever saw him building it. He hid the way he did it, and never told anyone.

Those pictures that you see, he took himself alone. He allowed those pictures to be taken, with a timed camera. These are facts by the way.

Ed pointed to clues in his images. They all have meanings in them, that he deliberately set there.

Also, OF COURSE, there is a truck, everyone knows he used a truck. But, nobody ever saw how he got the blocks on the truck, because he never let anyone see it.

Deny Ignorance, at LEAST research!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Yeah ok, if you found a treasure, would you draw everyone a map to it and hand it out to everyone for free? Probably not lol...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Please post photos and explain the box on top. There is no doubt that pullies and hoist systems were used, but how did he nullify the weight and maneuver such large object by himself?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I know the Secret Of The Universe..

Knowing is one thing... Ed has his castle...
Where is yours?

Now let me toss THIS into the mix... just for BFFT

A connection which is more certain involves Viktor Schauberger's use of Pythagorean geometry. There is no doubt that Schauberger incorporated this mathematics into his work but what is intriguing is what is said about this body of mathematical knowledge. The story goes that it was the Knights Templar who stumbled upon this knowledge in the Holy Land during the Crusades and it was they who kept and incorporated this knowledge through the use of "sacred geometry".

[edit on 5-8-2008 by zorgon]

can you give me a link to where that quote is taken from?
kthnx
-

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks to the 1631 people who have visited this thread so far. I am glad you found it after it bounced around the board so much. Hopefully everyone who visited watched the video and shared it with their friends for either entertainment or educational purposes.

Spoodily

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah ok, if you found a treasure, would you draw everyone a map to it and hand it out to everyone for free? Probably not lol...

If I wanted any type of credibility, or if I wished to deny ignorance, yes.

If I was a charlatan and a fraud looking for only profit? Well, no, no I would not.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by forsakenwayfarer

consider that this is bigger than that. it isn't about profit, it isn't about credibility. What if it is about not keeping the information away from a percieved evildoer?

It is obvious that Leedskalnin didn't care about impressing others with how he did it. That maddens the debunkers to no end, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Uh... no, actually it is not bigger than that.

Hey, I figured out how to run my car on water. Pure unadulterated water. Think of the benefits to the environment! Think of how this will crush the oil companies!

I won't be telling you how I did it though, in interest of "keeping this information out of the hands of evil-doers." I am sure you will understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Uh... no, actually it is not bigger than that.

Hey, I figured out how to run my car on water. Pure unadulterated water. Think of the benefits to the environment! Think of how this will crush the oil companies!

I won't be telling you how I did it though, in interest of "keeping this information out of the hands of evil-doers." I am sure you will understand.

Put up some pics. I will be impressed if you have clues as to the workings of it built into the aesthetics of the build.

Note:
This does not count as a car running on water.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by forsakenwayfarer

Have you ever studied Buddhism?

Shouting about your achievements from the mountaintop is a display of ego. A person who has his ego "in check" would see no need to advertise their accomplishments.

That is what i mean.

Consider the Masons. Do they share their "secrets" openly? No. Why? Well, it could be for many reasons (including ego, as it is an ego boost to feel "initiated").

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
can you give me a link to where that quote is taken from?
kthnx
-

You have mail

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, since I doubt there's any shortage of treasures; they are infinitely abundant in creation.

It's simple: provide blueprints, bills of materials, procedural documentation and demonstations so that the results may be duplicated by other researchers and it will get the attention it deserves, guaranteed.

Wrong hands, right hands-- irrelevant in this case. It's called hoarding and that causes decay mostly to the hoarder.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hoarding? I think of it more as survival. I'd put a crisp $100 bill on the table that says if you were to put that kinda info out to the world you'll probably get 2 in the chest and 1 in the head before the year is up, if you know what I mean. If you're lucky then those who you directly threaten (power, oil, etc) will just ruin your professional career and/or loved ones career, and freeze all of your accounts. Bye bye pension, 401k, retirement, etc. Don't be so cocksure and naive, friend...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
Thanks to the 1631 people who have visited this thread so far. I am glad you found it after it bounced around the board so much. Hopefully everyone who visited watched the video and shared it with their friends for either entertainment or educational purposes.

I watched it. I shared it. Totally awesome. I am no mathematician, but I am pretty good at looking at a number and knowing whether it is prime (I did it in the 5 digit range for a friend - not sure how I would do higher than that), so the primes and numerical relationships were absorbed in my head quite easily.

I have always wondered about the stuff this covered - and yet again, ATS brings me enlightenment - and you, too, Spoo. [grin]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks for watching. I'm glad you enjoyed it. 2916 people have hopefully watched the video through this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

Beautiful...I have made mention of this place quite a few times to people I meet, know, respect, etc. NO ONE knows about it. I am glad to see someone does have the information I was awaiting. Why do we(humans) not invest a good amount of scientific investigation, and money on this???

I would love for this science to be readily available across the globe. Can you imagine the benefit of the "nature is simple" mindset in regards to human evolution? not only for our past, but for the future as well...makes me giddy

Thanks again for coming up with this!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I will try to use leymans terms so please bear with me. ed used radio frequency to generate certain vibrations in his stones to nullify weight. it's been done by a few other people before and after him not counting other structures way before him. you have to remember tesla and alot of other people were around that time that he knew of. plus also if you look at some of his books he read(faraday,marconi, which were living in his lifetime)you understand that he wasn't dumb and he understood what magnetism was..... not counting all the experiments he did. everything he said was true. if you take a look at his generator he used model t magnets from the crank starter. originally ford had 16 magnets around stacked 2 high and it was reported it gave off a hellaccius spark but ed had 24 magnets by 5 high(24x5=120 pulses). when you understand vibrations you know that all things vibrate up to 192 vibs per second and thats how he built his generator. thats why also he published a book on organisms/life. you take 24 magnets divide by 192 vibrations/pulses of magnets you get 168(1.68 revolutions) which correlates to rpm to get to that vibration. like ed stated it easy if you know how to do it. I know he had a book or journal somewhere that stated by dimensions(inches or feet) of stones how much to apply to lift that stone. not sure exactly how he did it but maybe he just used a certain higher rpm to make sure he had enough output and then just used coils to reduce or fine tune the frequency to get desired output. I am currently working on this and have other numbers i came up with which i'm trying to work out where they go.

<< 1    3 >>

join