It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perdiction: Terror Attack on 08/08/08 :China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just a gut feeling...

i have no real other thing to say... just call it a gut feeling...

I mean, it just came to my mind, and it won't leave now...

It will be around the olymics, as the olymics is one of the DEFINATE signs of 'early western culture'...

[edit on 8/4/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

i saw some photo's of massive explosions over the Birds Nest Olympic stadium the other day. It was a test run of the fireworks.
There was an attack by islamic chinese seperatists from east turkistan Today. They are in the fringes and killed 16 police. Olympic authorities are playing down and are worried about public transport. Apparently they have also arrested five cells in the recent past, netting 82 terrorists. But these previous reports where questioned as excuses to continue human rights violations.
You may only have a gut feeling, but you are not the only one it seems.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Numerology is a "mofo," is it not? Everybody, to an extant, believes in an ill-will to happen when numbers align. The year 1,000. The year 2,000. July 7th, 2007, many got married, believing in the numerical perfection of "GOD." I knew of many "churches" that didn't open their doors on June 6th, 2006. December 21st, 2012 is a big mystery now, especially because of two ancient calenders which, strangely, have the "end of days" counted while on two opposite sides of the planet with, supposedly, NO interaction between the two cultures. Now, August 8th, 2008 is a date to be heeded. For the record, the number "8" to most cultures means "new beginnings." In the bible, for one, there were 8 people aboard the ark. Circumcision was on the 8th day, which signified the entering into the covenant with the 'Elohiym.
There were 8 covenants made with 'Abraham. Now, if you'll notice, there was destruction, in a sense, with each "8" involved. 8 people survived the flood while many perished. Circumcision involves the perishing of flesh. The covenants to 'Abraham involve his "seed" to rule, while many that oppose his "seed" will perish. Which side of the "8" are you on? If you're living a life that involves "sincere sacrifice" toward your fellow man, you MIGHT have a chance. Along with this "perishing," there were survivors. If you're living acceptably, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I pray that they do't attack and kill any athleats...

I mean, if they kill some mebers of the US-Olympic basketball team, i think the US would FREAK out...

COuld you imagine how many poeple would sign-up for the army if Kobe or LeBron was killed by islamic terrorists....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
New vids REALESED A DAY BEFORE Oylmpic opening ceremonies...

Its from some Turkisstan-Islamic group... or from the white house(if thats your deal)...

Video

Its the Standard stuff... Crappy islamic music at the begining, some arab screaming jibberish, and 2 guys standing behind him with Ak's...

Aparently(because i cant open the web page, my broswer just crashes) the vid is warning Muslims to keep thier children away from the Olympic games....

[edit on 8/7/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

join