It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe - X-Files Reloaded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Mind Control, Genetic mutations, Government Conspiracies - it's all there. It's X-Files Reloaded. I must say that it doesn't look bad at all.

Thought: I believe that TV series like this one are the final stages of preparation of the public. The more we see things like this, the more we will accept the fact when it will actually happen.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
mesa likes.
Mucho interesto!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I just finished watching this program and am inclined to believe we are being prepared for the harsh reality that may await us as well. I am however in debate over by whom though and for what reasons. I can only speak for myself here but I can say that my personal beliefs and motivations have matured with my years hence making me question the source of or awakening. Could it be the propaganda of our government to ease us into the truth or is it possible that there are members of the enlightened who are trying to educate us subliminally as to the reality that exists outside the [by design] dumbed downed existence of the populous? Is it not possible that those who are led by greed and power in their early years and have been privy to the "fringe" at some point have a personal growth that propels them to need to free the demons they hold inside. Is it something that with their wealth the can educate us via the media in a way that allows them the plausible deniability that may be required to secure personal liability and at the same time garners the interest of the skeptical public to some logical degree of reasoning and inquisitiveness for that which is so foreign?

join