It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The DEA Contracting Blackwater?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is The DEA Contracting Blackwater?

www.infowars.com

On Friday, August 1, The Agitator blog posted the following: “Bruce Mirken of the Marijuana Policy Project sends the photo below. It’s from a series of L.A. Times photos from a federal raid on a medical marijuana clinic in California. I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions from it. But it is a little disconcerting.”

So disconcerting, apparently, the L.A. Times pulled this particular photo from its slideshow and fed it into the memory hole.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The rabbit hole just seems to be getting deeper and deeper...

Why did the L.A. Times yank this photo after initially submitting it? More evidence that Blackwater is expanding domestic ops, with the invitation of the gov?

As it turns out, the DoD has tapped Blackwater to work its “counter-narcoterrorism activities,” along with Raytheon, Lockheed, and Northrop Grumman. As I wrote last November, “the military-mercenary complex is expanding operations” and the Pentagon’s “Counter-Narcoterrorism Technology Program” is just the ticket — and in the case of Blackwater and the others, a handsome meal ticket.

Considering all of this, is it possible Blackwater is working with the DEA here in America? I’d say the possibility is more than fifty percent they are.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Blackwater's diversifying their portfolio.

Now, not only do they make oodles of cash on the "War on Terror", they ALSO make oodles of cash on the "War on Drugs."

Such an organization will be quite a force to contend with since they will have extensive databases of both political and criminal connections. Oh well. I'm sure Spartankingleonidas will be interested in this one!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dyna corp Columbia

A U.S.-made Huey II military helicopter manned by foreigners wearing U.S. Army fatigues crash lands after being pockmarked by sustained guerrilla fire from the jungle below. Its crew members, one of them wounded, are surrounded by enemy guerrillas. Another three helicopters, this time carrying American crews, cut through the hot muggy sky. While two of them circle, firing machine-guns at hidden enemy, one swoops down alongside the downed Huey, and the Americans jump through the wash of the blades into the firefight on the ground, successfully rescuing the downed crew members. It could be a scene from a soon-to-be-released Hollywood blockbuster based on the war in Vietnam or El Salvador. But, it happened in Colombia last February, as part of the U.S. $1.3 billion intervention called "Plan Colombia." The Americans who braved the bullets were members of an armed "airmobile" Search and Rescue Team. However, they were not part of the U.S. Armed Forces, but civilian employees of a private company called DynCorp, the new "privateer mercenaries" of a U.S. policy that now "outsources" its wars.

'Outsourcing' has been going on for a loing time in the murky world.

Out sourcing
The above is from just one link I have in my favorites draw.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I've already heard whispered rumors of this from connections I have.

Blackwater is not the only organization "outsourcing" it's "contractor's" to expand the workload to other Law Enforcement agencies, but until I have more to go on, I'm not stating anything here.

Since Blackwater is officially "civilian" because of their official designation, thereby bypassing the law that's supposed to prevent military from acting as Law Enforcement on American soil, Posse Comitatus, them filtering into the "contractor" designation within a Law Enforcment entity, any one, makes the laws even fuzzier than they already were.

Think about it this way for a moment, in this comparison through analogy.

A Law Enforcement Officer, and a Bounty Hunter, used to be extremely different aspects, and the Police Officer would look down their noses at Bounty Hunter's, and then laws were changed, a quick name change to Bail Enforcement Officer(Bounty Hunter, with a Badge), and their working side by side, not quite the same status, but the Police Officer's now will give the Bail Enforcement Officer's more respect than they used to.

I'm not saying that's a perfect example, nor is it always the case, but it's similar enough.

Same thing has happened with Blackwater when they changed names from "mercenaries" to "Private Military contractor", the name change was done to give their appearance a military name camouflage make-over. Everyone knows "mercenaries" are scum-sucking leeches, so change the official designation, and it's like making a Model T ford become a Dodge Viper, on paper.

So, according to the story, it's in doubt of whether the D.E.A. is utilizing Blackwater "contractors" or not.

Well, the D.E.A. is one of the dirtiest of all Law Enforcement agencies, so I wouldn't have a doubt about it.

Here's a quote from the Blackwater thread I did in relation to the D.E.A.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

I got the largest compliment from a friend the other day, that if I went into Law Enforcement, and worked for the D.E.A., they would be afraid they couldn't keep Me in check, because anything naughty I might do, I eventually tell people anyway, and because you have to be half dirty to work for them, they would hate to not be able to blackmail Me to keep Me under their control.

In other words, I'm not dirty enough, for their liking.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
These news stories are all inter-related. You just have to play a game of connect the dots to figure it all out. It's not difficult in the least to sort through the information and figure out which parts are there for the person to ascertain.

Blackwater Now in The 'Private Intelligence' Business: Scahill

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
"private military" says it all

good info above

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
MSNBC is even talking about Blackwater now, with Keith Olbermann. I've never watched his show, but it makes someone wonder why it's getting out to the public because they really want us to know, or throw the occasional bone to us laughing the whole time.

new topics

top topics

join