It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptids are Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Cryptids are Real

www.weirdworldshow.com

I am your most grave and gracious host, V.V. Argost. What kind of man lurks behind my ghoulish fright mask, you ask?
Well, that\'s for me to know and for you to find out.

If you\'ve come to Weirdworld, you no doubt have an interest in the supernatural, the unexplainable and creatures known as cryptids. Yes, cryptids are my obsession.
I\'ve dedicated my life to the Knowledge of Unknown Relics. Nothing is more important to me.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cryptidsarereal.com

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This website is targeted for children, and apprently they will be airing a television show on cartoon network. The clips they show on the site are obviously fake. What I like about this and why they are doing it this way is to open the minds of younger individuals into seeing the world differently and maybe even prepare them for more strange things to come. Maybe from the sky?

www.weirdworldshow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
your very nice vampire and soo right! cryptids would be a wonderfull show!!
but why are you going through so much trouble?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe! And maybe putting a vampire on a cereal box was getting kids ready for disclosure of a vampiric invasion!

I think it's just someone's clever idea of a new kids show, I remember there was a tv show like that here in Australia years and years ago, can't remember the name of it, but kids love the weird and strange because its interesting for them. My 6 year old nephew and 5 year old niece love looking at the Guinness world records books for all the strange things in there.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Mmm I love cereal with vampires on the cover, hey you never know.
I just thought it was an odd show, especially since most people frown upon cryptids.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
well i do sort of like supernatural stuff but i have never heard of this show before. can someone tell me what channel this is on or that do they even air it on t.v anymore

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

yes they are and it's on cartoon network.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

hey since it is on cartoon network, what time and what days of the week or whatever does it come on?

new topics

top topics

join