It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell's Avatar Shop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey Roswell1. Glad to here your liking your thread here. I check in almost every day to see if you've put up any new art. I think it's great. Anyways, my request is similar to Miguelbmx's. I still love the avatar you did for me but I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind doing another in your spare time or if things ever get slow for you.

I can't promise I'll even use it, as I do really like the one I've got but I wanted to see what you can do with total creative license for it. I'll give no suggestions of any sort. Whatever you think is cool. Play around with it for weeks or months. Like I said, I like the one I've got anyways. But I would like to have another in storage. Or if it's better....who knows? Maybe my current would go to storage.

Anyways, please don't put me in line but if you have room for a special side project, well.....I check in pretty much every day anyways, so I'll see it and grab it. Cheers, buddy. Keep up the good work.

-Static Sky

[edit on 9/4/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sure i will static, I'd be happy to make one. A request is a request even if you might not use it.

Matth, not to knock how Static showed you to put up an avatar, but i have a pet peeve with pixelated images (non-smooth pic) so here's how to put it up as i made it:

i171.photobucket.com...

Right-click the link and go to 'copy link location', then paste it into your member center avatar space.

Roswell.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Sorry, Ros. I only know one way and was just helping a buddy, you know?
That's a lot easier than what I 'helped' Matth do, too. I'll do that next time, too. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
like i said, i don't mean to say that your way is wrong, I'm just writing it there for anyone else who doesn't know how to do it.

I'm thinking of writing up an info thing on how to use avatars and signatures.(i know there are threads but I'm going to ask a mod to edit my opening post.) There is also a flaw with my way, if my Photobucket account goes down, your avatar goes with it
(i recommend downloading the avatar for safe keeping.)

Roswell.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Hey there bud, ImAMarty made me an avatar but I want it to be animated...

Just to see how it looks, this Image's file size is WAY over the limit.

just to make it clear, Do Not use this avatar.

Roswell.

[edit on 5/9/2008 by roswell1]

[edit on 5/9/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey ROS if the request ever slow down lol, you should put up some banners.

Maybe some art in banner shape lol .:w:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thats awesome man!! I really like it!! Let me know which one I can use when ur done, im so stoked. Thanks man, keep me posted!!

-Z-

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey man, it doesnt have to strobe that slow... if it'll help reduce filesize, u can cut some "sequences" out to make it strobe faster? I donno.... really anxious to get it on though.

Let me know when its finished and maybe when ur work slows down a bit I want u to make me an awesome signature "strip" about the same size as the one i have, but a lot longer width-wise with pictures of me all up and down it.

(pictures here---v)
www.myspace.com...

Once again, u are AWESOME, keep up the sweet art dude.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

that is going to be a good one.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey bud, not tryna hurry u up but uhh.... its been DAYS!!! Im so anxious to get that on man... HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!
-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Hey bud, not tryna hurry u up but uhh.... its been DAYS!!! Im so anxious to get that on man... HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!
-Z-

Yeah, sorry, i was about to ask the guy that is reducing the file size if he had done it yet, but then i saw your post, i realize it has been a long time but when i need help with things, it depends on when the helpers have time.

sorry.

Roswell.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Lol, all good. Thanks man, I was hopin u didnt 4get me.

U made me that sick avatar and had me all amped and then I didnt hear from ya.
Alright man, well stay in touch and keep up the good work!
-Z-

P.S. Did u read what I said about possibly making me a long signature pic with a collage of my pictures? Let me know if u will, cuz then my ATS profile will be complete.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh and also, if u can take out some "frames" to make it strobe faster and itll down the file size, go for it.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Yeah, I'll do your Sig, and i tried removing frames and the only way that thing gets below the required file size is a single-framed flash.

Roswell.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ok cool, should I go and photobucket some pics and post em for ya?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
BTW, Your avatar is 36.3KB so animating it (adding another frame) doubles the file size, so adding a 3rd frame makes it three times it's original size etc. etc.

also, i can't see your myspace album, upload them to photobucket.

Roswell.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Gosh dangit, im having a really hard time uploading them to photobucket for some odd reason... can u just add me as a friend on myspace?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Don't have an account, and to be honest, i don't want one.

Roswell.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Okay well here, im gonna go change my privacy so that anyone can see my profile. Go find a few pictures you think are really cool (you are, after all the artist
) upload em to photobucket and or save em and then let me know when u got em. Im going to change my privacy right NOW.
www.myspace.com...
-Z-

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join