It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell's Avatar Shop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi Roswell,

When you have the time, would you mind making me an avatar? Something with fire, dark and foreboding would be great! I'll give you creative license from there.

Thanks so much

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Alora]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Roswell1, it's absolutely PERFECT! The city is the perfect blend of real but ambiguos and silhouette. Not only is it waaaaaaay better than I could have done with my fledgling 'Paint' skills, but this is even better than I had it pictured in my head. You're seriously talented roswell1. S&F for you, my friend. And my sincerest thanks.

One question though, did you guess that because I'm from Calgary, Canada chances are I'm a hockey fan, likely of the Calgary Flames, or is the fact that you made my name and ATS sig in my teams colors, just a coincidence? Spot on either way. Fantastic job! Clicked you onto my friends list too. Be well.

-Static Sky

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell 1

Fine, I am patient and it took along time to figure out just how I wanted mine to look. Let me know via u2u when it is ready to be looked at. I'm down in the FOIA dungeon just now trying to catch up on some much behind reading and work...
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Static Sky
is the fact that you made my name and ATS sig in my teams colors, just a coincidence?

-Static Sky

...yep

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

You rock Roswell1! I can't tell you how happy I am with my new avatar. I've been going back on all day just to see it again. A true work of art my friend. Cheers.

And as for the coincidence of using my team colors, maybe you have a sixth sense about this kind of thing. LOL.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

oh and by the way, yes i will make your avatar Alora, but i will be doing them in order of requested so you will have to wait until i have finished Antar's

Roswell.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
reply to post by Alora

oh and by the way, yes i will make your avatar Alora, but i will be doing them in order of requested so you will have to wait until i have finished Antar's

Roswell.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by roswell1]

Great! Thanks so much!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey Roswell, I got referred to this thread by StaticSky and you're really talented at Avatars!

In your spare time could you possibly make an avatar with a Canadian flag with an opened/awakened eye in the middle of the maple leaf, with anything that you would find cool looking included? If you could do something that would be awesome...thanks a lot from Canada!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just checking and giving the thread a *bump*.

How's it going, I know I said I was patient, maybe I stretched it a bit...

Nah realy just take all the time you need and if there are some less difficult tasks, go for them.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i have one question for you, what are chaser lights?

its taking a while to get a good-looking triangle ATS symbol, don't worry, i did say a week...

I'm A Marty is helping me make a metallic outline, one of the things you can't do on paint.net...

Roswell.

[edit on 27/8/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
in about 10 minutes I'll have the main picture done, so Antar you can expect your avatar in about a day. (Depending on weather i get the computer time i want)

Everyone else, it is a weekend, so i should get them all done by Sunday.

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by matth

Sure I'll do it,

as with Alora, you're going to have to wait until I've done the others.

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hope you like it Antar, now for Alora's...

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thanks Roswell. Is it possible to change the green to red? Otherwise it is brilliant!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
which parts?

the border and the name are all i can change, sorry. (color-wise)

Roswell.

[edit on 30/8/2008 by roswell1]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Alora.....sorry, not really my business I mean it's your Avatar but I think it's gorgeous! Did you notice, by design, right under the snakes' head there appears to be a phantom skeletal hand? I think it's quietly morbid. Kind of like a Poe poem might write. Anyways, peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Static Sky
reply to post by Alora

Did you notice, by design, right under the snakes' head there appears to be a phantom skeletal hand? I think it's quietly morbid. Kind of like a Poe poem might write. Anyways, peace.

There is? *cough* i mean... that's supposed to be there...yes...
FEAR THE HAND THAT SHOULDN'T BE THERE!

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

if you want i can make it a different shade of red, i just thought this red looked better...

Roswell.

[edit on 31/8/2008 by roswell1]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join