It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO HUNTERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

UFO HUNTERS

UFO Hunters vanish
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I recorded the program UFO Hunters every Wednesday evening on the History Channel until it vanished. Anyone know what happened and or why it has been removed? I think I have 10 episodes and I was sure there would be enough information and events to carry this program for years

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
First of all, the link is missing from your post.

Secondly. go to the History Channel website and see if the show is still listed on the line-up.

And finally, if the show is no longer listed, email them and ask why the show was canceled.

They'll say things like the ratings were too low, contract expired, etc.

It could have been just a short series, with no attempt to keep it going. Or a pre-set mini series, or a multi-show documentary.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here,

I did your work for you.

Click on the link.

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It hasn't been canceled, nor has it disappeared. It's a prime time, late fall to early spring show. Season 1 of it is over, and season 2 will start up again when all the shows start up for the new television season, so never fear!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Thank you... will do! Just thought I would take the easy way out and get a quick answer. Thanks for advice and your time!

David

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

The second season will deal with the Aurora crash of 1897. They dig up a well and test what they find there. The university that did the testing signed an agreement to not give out the results until after the show.

top topics

join