It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent disclosure due to NEW species exploring, maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder why all the disclosure as of late...

Some say its the Mars expedition, others because the GOVs suddenly got a conscience. I'm laughing as I type!

I believe it to be a new, uncooperative species, exploring freely. Maybe so advanced that defenses of other species has no effect on them or there's no way they can communicate. Perhaps if defenses are deployed an all out war could ensue and in effort to avoid that, we/they are allowing the new visitors "limited" exploration rights.

I'm skeptical of just about everything but there seems to be a reason for the push behind disclosure or at least the opening of minds.

I don't think ANY "UFO expert" will have an accurate answer to "why now?" and getting Billy Meier to ask his friends... He'll just say, "Why don't YOU ASKET?" LOL.

Lots of cooks and lots of learned individuals. I say this time, for a specific reason, it is a unique story that is unfolding to all.

Thoughts?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I like the idea that you have. If disclosure is coming I would think there has to be something behind it. However it could just be as simple as the greatest secret ever kept can no longer be kept. More and more evidence turns up everyday. In the next few years I think all the doubters in the world will have enough evidence to believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't see a great disclosure going on. I see individuals, some of them reliable, who are sharing some accounts, but no hard proofs have been provided so far, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, in the end, its all speculation, i personnaly believe that there is so many different alien races that cannot even be counted and we are just one of around a thousand alien races in the universe.

I also believe that aliens are about 13.8 million billion years old, which is in actual fact older than the universe. We will never understand.

top topics

join