It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control and the Manitoba bus beheading

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We all knew this thread was coming

Ever since Vince Weiguang Li repeatedly stabbed, beheaded, and even consumed parts of Tim McLean, rumours and speculation have run rampant on the site. I've read lots of posts where people just think he was one of those ticking time bombs. He could have been bottling up emotions or dark thoughts for too long, and something made him snap.

Other posts I've read say he was an experienced killer, although that wouldn't really explain the horrific sudden killing frenzy.

Then there's the post's that speculate mind control. Thats where I'm standing right now. Many witness accounts state that the attacker was emotionless, like a robot. Witnesses state that Li seemed like he was in a trance before he suddenly and gruesomely murdered Tim. We need to research Li's history and see if he has been prescribed SSRI's before.

This is the theory I'm falling on, mainly because of the potential and most likely after effects. Because of this, bus security will most likely revamped and it will probably be similar to airport security. Now they have a reason to root through your stuff, check out that camera you got in there, and anything else you bring with you.

"ooh you have a laptop too, well we'll have to take a look at that too"

I can see a NO RIDE list to accompany the NO FLY list. If your on any watch lists they have depending on your activities, you'll probably get a rejection to travel to another state. The rising price of gas will make the public more dependent on other means of travel... like bus, planes, and trains. Is anyone else predicting a bombing/massacre of some sort to take place on a train next?

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i simply think he was just a psychotic individual. it is certainly a more plausible explanation, than something as far fetched and unconventional as mind control.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There is more to this story than we are currently getting, that is for sure. I wonder if this brutal attack is somehow related to the severed feet that have been found in BC.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but random acts of violence aren't just restricted to travel. It happens in shopping malls, churches, schools, places of employment, parks, etc. It was a gruesome killing. I think I'd go with the theory the killer had serious mental problems.

I agree that it's getting to the point where security is becoming very restrictive. Around my area now, you can't go in local convenience stores at night to purchase a carton of milk or other essentials. No-one can enter the store, you have to order it through a glass window, and put your money in a shute, and the clerk drops what you bought in the shute. Meanwhile your having to stand there next to a bunch of shady looking characters, having to flash your wallet around.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I did not have the news story beside me when I wrote this but I think they said that a shortwhile earlier, he had a cigarette with someone, and had been chatting with that person very cool and calm-like. Who was that person? Did they do something to him? What exactly were the words exchanged between them? Who were the other passengers on that bus? What about that ex-military dude sitting right beside him? Isn't he the one who gave most of the story to the public? The media sure focussed on that guy's side of the story. Did he have some new fandangled mind control equipment on that bus with him? Was he an "operative"? Were any of the passengers searched? Was the bus searched? How do we know that bus wasn't being tailed by a van full of high tech mind manipulation gadgets, or some sinister black helicopter in the sky? Was this a military test of some kind, testing out new mind control equipment? What song was playing in the victim's ipod when he was attacked? Was it a "trigger"? Maybe someone hypnotized him: "Take this pill. Take my military knife. You will sit at the back of the bus with the young stranger. When you hear the song Hey There Delilah you are going to go crazy and kill that young punk at the back of the bus. Do it, now. When I tell you to open your eyes you will do as I say without question. Open your eyes." BOOIINNNGGG!!! MIIAAMMMMM!!! ZING! Bling bling bling KILL KILL KILL. KILL KILL KILL......you get the idea??? Okay I will stop joking around. This is serious #.
I am very suspicious of this whole fiasco. My spidy sense is tingling. I smell MKultra. I know damm well that these questions won't be addressed, and some of them could never be known now. They just want to say he was a psycho, hush it up and get it over with, all the while not ever knowing that they themselves are covering up a murder investigation.
Oh you know..."we can't go spending money and man power everytime some psycho goes on a rampage".
"Oh shut up you "conspiracy nuts" you're crazier than that man on the bus".
"MKultra?? Nazis? Operation paperclip? Never heard of it and I don't care to!"
"Ritalin? Prozac? Why, those are approved medicines for known medical conditions! Let the doctors ask the questions!"
"Mind control? Why...why...you're crazy! Just shut up I won't hear of it!! SHUT UP!!!!"
"Our military would never do something like this! The real terrorists are in Afghanistan and we're going to bomb them to the stone age!"
"We would never be interested in creating a manchurian candidate, there's no one we want to kill, and yes the CIA brings ALL the hard drugs into the country, but that's besides the point."
"Oh no, we never used '___' on unsuspecting Canadian citizens, and mental hospital patients, even though the Canadian government compensated victims with millions of dollars, oh no!"
"We're the good guys, we tell you everything we want you to know, I mean everything the public is concerned about on CNN. Yes that's it CNN. We're going to take a poll now. That should shut you up, loonie."
"Oh say can you see? Through the blah blah blah blah!?!"
"The raven sees the raven saw and in the corn he croweth, "Cah""!
"La la la la la la in our star spangled banner!!!"
I'm Canadian I don't know the dammed words to it!!!!
Start asking some dammed questions people! When I tell you to open your eyes you will start asking questions! Now, open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The Manitoba Bus Beheading is beginning to show signs of mind control, simply because of the mysterious and facts and circumstances of the case.

In 2007, in Michigan, two teenagers beheaded an acquaintance. In the same year, a man named Stephen Grant beheaded his wife, in Michigan. In early 2008, in Saudi Arabia, an uncle beheaded his nephew in a grocery store. Within the last few days, in Greece, a man beheaded his girlfriend.

The one thing all of these have in common, other than beheading, is that the victim knew the killer(s).

You can't say the same about the Manitoba murder, at least not with the current information.

The randomness of the attack brings up questions, with which have not been fully answered.

Why did this man attack the victim? Why did he repeatedly stab the victim? Why did he proceed to behead him? These are questions that can't simply be answered by claiming the man was crazy. There is more to it. Why is he crazy?

There appears to be no motive to this attack. That alone is not a sign of "mind control", but you have to factor in the other facts.

Why did the man show no remorse or emotion when committing the murder and beheading? Even the most "crazy" individual would show some emotion, whether it be joy in what they are doing, anger due to something that may have provoked the attack, and of course disgust that they are actually cutting off someone's head, because you have to have a strong stomach to take that.

The man remained on the bus, holding the victim's head, and told police "I have to stay on this bus forever." Why would he say that? The man ate body parts. The man stored body parts in a plastic bag and put it in his pocket.

No matter how insane they are, if they are aware enough to commit an attack like this, they are enough in control of their own thoughts and emotions that they couldn't possibly hold back showing those thoughts and emotions. Its just not possible for a person to do, especially in the act of doing such a horrible thing.

I have researched mind control a little bit, and from what I know, this case just doesn't seem to fully add up. The other beheading cases, yes they're disgusting, yes the killer(s) is/are clearly very disturbed individuals, but the cases do make sense and do show some sort of motive. And although they are "disturbed", they still show they were in control of what they were doing.

But this man does not. I don't get the sense that he is in control of anything. I get the sense that he is under the influence of something, whether it be major mind altering medications or some other technology/device that we do not know of. But in my personal opinion, this story has mind control written all over it, and people should not write it off as a crazy theory.

Mind control exists. In what capacity and to what extent, that is up to you to decide. But this story shows the signs.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't know if this is in any way connected...

I'm watching re-runs of the TV show "Medium."

End of season 2007, there was a series of 3 shows about beheading.

Has this been showing up in other media? Movies, etc? Within the past year that is.

Seems like those that are into mind control use media like movies and tv shows to implant commands, or serve as reminders to those under control.

I dunno really... just throwing this out there.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Where the hell was everyone else on the bus, or what were they doing immediatly after the victim got stabbed???

Why didnt anyone subdue the maniac?
Why didnt the driver take action by radio?

Did it have to get to the point of the beheading??????????

Was everyone drugged up?

What? What???????

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

And, interestingly, Zorro was playing on the bus ride. It would be interesting to know what point the movie was at when the attack occurred. You could probably roughly figure it out by calculating when the movie started (e.g., a few minutes after the bus left) and when the attack occurred.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Where the hell was everyone else on the bus, or what were they doing immediatly after the victim got stabbed???

Why didnt anyone subdue the maniac?
Why didnt the driver take action by radio?

Did it have to get to the point of the beheading??????????

Was everyone drugged up?

What? What???????

Everyone was off the bus by the 5th slash or so.

No one subdued him because they were all terrified and in intense shock. I can be the tough guy and beat my chest and say "Yea I woulda been beatin on that sucker in 2.2 seconds" but thats BS, no one knows what they would do in this situation unless they were there.

Plus there's been allegations that there was widespread consumption of ecstasy before the murder. So that would have changed what their normal reactions would have been, and I guess that answers your question on whether they were drugged or not

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, i must remember to get my supply of ecstasy on my next bus trip, must be the thing to do.

I would have done something. I WOULD HAVE REACTED SOMEHOW.

I MAY HAVE BEEN BEHEADED TOO FOR NOT MINDING MY BUSINESS.

What a bunch of sick @#$%s out there.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

If we can start researching Li's past and if possible see if he has ever been prescribed SSRI's for depression, we can start to unravel the mysteries of this horrific act.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
news link

A little background on Li

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I suggest you think about the body parts Li put in his pocket and compare them with the parts taken during cattle mutilations. I also suugest they account for the amount of blood left in the body and on the bus.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
as a previous poster has said about the tv show medium...what about the sheer volume of films that have come out in the last 6 years....saw. hostel etc...... i personally think we have saturated the media with gore and extreme violence..

here in the uk i have actually heard young teenagers talking about cutting people up or in some case chopping heads off.

my 2p

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As anything is possible with this case, mind control was the first item to hit me and my girlfriend after we asked ourselves some questions about the case. Was there motive? Was there a quarrel? Or are people suddenly losing it?? I think the latter is what "they" like you to believe. "Could that person next to me kill me in my sleep?" A situation like this will and has left people dumbfounded with a dreadful sense of terror.
We then had to ask ourselves what the end result would be if we used the Problem Reaction Solution model. If it was mind control, what is the purpose? Well we have an ordinary man with no prior arrests or charges that suddenly loses it and proceeds to repeatedly stab a man with a cold calm hand. So we have a problem, ordinary people could lose it at anytime, the Reaction is of grave fear and suspicion of not only your fellow man but of foreigners as well. The solution, begin tight security on buses throughout Canada. As we know there has never been a need for ID of any kind when purchasing a ticket for the bus, but it will be implemented now. They have already begun discussions for a system that keeps track of where YOU are going and what YOU are carrying,(smuggling shrooms across Canada won't be so easy anymore). It's just another way to track your every movement. I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they already have the system set to begin.
This is merely my opinion of course, although I have read every book on the subject of mind control that I could get my hands on. I suppose we will just have to see.
An interesting case nevertheless, it's actually quite sad and amazing the reaction we get to a small attrocity like this that is committed by one person when in other parts of the world like Iraq or Afghanistan innocent people and soldiers are sent to the meat grinder daily in a cold calm manner by our governments with no real reaction by the populace, I suppose we can thank the news media for that.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ben420 , This illustrates exactly how extreme events shape and manipulate society.The event forms public opinion, and gives birth to government policy

en.wikipedia.org...

"After claiming that he was "fighting feminism", he shot all nine women in the room, killing six."

"Canadians have debated various interpretations of the events, their significance, and Lépine's motives. Many feminist groups and public officials have characterized the massacre as an anti-feminist attack that is representative of wider societal violence against women."

Now lets look at this link

www.savethemales.ca...

Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society
By Henry Makow Ph.D.
March 18, 2002
"In the 1960's, the elite media invented second-wave feminism as part of the elite agenda to dismantle civilization and create a New World Order."
Since writing these words last week, I have discovered that before she became a feminist leader, Gloria Steinem worked for the CIA spying on Marxist students in Europe and disrupting their meetings. She became a media darling due to her CIA connections. MS Magazine, which she edited for many years was indirectly funded by the CIA.

Do I think mind control is used to initiate discussion on the particular topic needing focus by the PTB? You bet I do.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I really don't think this is limited to beheadings per se. I have often wondered myself about random mind control experiments. IMO it's the perfect way to test how effective these experiments can be. Pull up Texas and see how many mothers butcher their children. Seemingly normal women according to others, happy, nothing going on and the BAM God tells them to cut their baby's arms off or drown their children one by one because the kids are of the devil.
Where does someone all their lives fine and normal hear voices one day and butcher their children?

I think there is definately more behind these things but the gov or whoever is behind this keeps it just enough random so not to draw suspicion and make people think oh that guy just went "insane".

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There must be more to this guy than what is being said for him to have snapped.
"Li first came to Edmonton two years ago, abruptly leaving his wife, Anna, alone in Winnipeg until she joined him later, family friends said. The couple had moved there from China four years ago." News exerpt.
So what was his history before he came?
More questions than answers come to mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Apparently he did some time in the nut hut.

His family suspected he was schizophrenic and was committed

Having immigrated from China I hardly doubt there would be any reliable records of any past mental health issues.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by wrathchild]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join