It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "Anti-christ"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We're going to need an expert for this one but!....What is the name in english! That is made using that "numerism" thing where there are numbers in the words//letters....when you take "666" or "999" I'm not sure which number is the actual number for the beast.

But if you get the name of someone who has yet come, or who is already in power...then maybe the prophecies are true, though they may not end in rapture and salvation and all that stuff that makes no sense to myself
the enslavement of mankind to material wealth and to greed may very well be true.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think if you go by what Jesus said "Whoever isn't for us is against us" Then I guess that means a hell of a lot of people are antichrists,

I think if you go by Nostradamus and take it on face value then the world has already seen a number of antichrists and the next one is gonna be in power quite soon.

The biblical sense of the word seems so much different from the general popular view of the word, in Revelation it is said that the beast is only given power for 42 months, I can never work out whether the Beast or the Antichrist are actually the same though, I can't find a passage that says they are, this link may give some people an idea what the bible actually says:

www.bright.net...

So maybe we should be asking who is the Beast?

Some of you may already have seen my website on this subject

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well, he may very well be one of the two twelve year olds who were on the
news in 1998 which is exactly what the lasalett prophecy said.

they are the htoo twins.

But, i don't have a clue if thats them.

heres what he should be.

1. he will be jewish, dark skinned (probably)

2. he will be in his 30s when on sceen.

3. he will have aa mezmorizing stare and will seduce those who look him directly in the eye.

4. he is living right now (by a prophecy).

this is all i know about this, but when he comes stuff must happen first.

every saint talks about a chastisement first, then an era of peace, than the antichrist.

meaning a chastisement that destroys about 2/3s of the population, than an era of peace where all are peacfull, than many lose the faith, and than
the antichrist comes on the sceene after the chastisement and the era of peace.

many here probably wont even see him in his day because of the chastisement.

peace.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is what I believe... and the keyword in that sentence was "I" meaning ME

In revelations, it speaks about babylon and thr whore sitting on babylon... she's sitting on 7 hills it says... well the catholic church is that whore and rome/vatican is babylon because rome is a city literally built on 7 hills.

this pope will die.. then the next will die then I believe the next pope will be the ant-christ

he will probably be the youngest pope ever and he'll most likely be black and he'll trace his roots to the tribe of Judah.

TN1

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is no such a person !All this symbolizes something ,we had a lot of anti-Christs throughout the history of the mankind.But all of them where human beings and they will be more and more want to come in charge and power!!!
There are no beasts ,NOTHING!!!
Even God HIMSELF does not exist according to probabilities !!!This is what i do believe .No gods no anti-gods ,nothing,and even if there is a powerfull entity why do you think it would be interested in YOU????It is very 'ego' since the human beings are not so inelligent than they think !!!More than the animals but nothing at all .actually!!!
Recall lots of posts in this tread and replies:FULL OF STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TN1

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I said before i don't believe but for those they do here are so answrers:666 is just the number ,you can not have many clues with only a number!
If we translate to the Greek alphabet that is was very common at that time and it still is because the most of the languanges are based in the Greek,even this one that we are speaking and writing ....Well the first 6 corresponds to the Greek letter 'X' and it is the first letter for the word XRISTOS which means apparently :CHRIST ,so this is the Greek name for Jesus.
The last 6 ,just the number because the first one is 600 rather than just 6 ,corresponds to the last letter of CHRIST in Greek :XRISTOS ,...Now the most important is that the middle 6 or 60 actually corresponds to the Greek letter 'ksi' that is not in the English alphabet.Ksi means 'OFIS' or in Greek the snake or the Devil himself .The conclusion is something that cuts the Christ or the anti-Christ..
As far as i know there is no particular date of when ,where and how,since this is not a person we are talking rather than a SYSTEM. Don't ignore what i am saying !!!The system in order to me built takes some years !Might take 30-40-50 but may be more than that 100-200 .What would be the result ???
SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a look around you before you answer me ,if you decide so and tell me if iam resonable or not.....

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
as moonclamp said on his site the numbers 666 refer to nero, the emperor of rome, most of the stories and prophecies on the anti-christ allude to nero.

XAOS

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I believe the anti-christ will be the Roman Catholic Papacy, the last pope, as a part of the NWO, in cahoots with the Illuminati, Free Masons

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
as moonclamp said on his site the numbers 666 refer to nero, the emperor of rome, most of the stories and prophecies on the anti-christ allude to nero.

XAOS

well, if revelations was written before nero, but chances are it wasnt

new topics

top topics

join