It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Icke the Scion of John D. Rockefeller, Jr?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Got some info to share with you.

See this fellow below?

The photograph is of John Davidison Rockefeller Jnr. Fully controlled by His Eminence, SMOM Americas Navigator, Francis Joseph Cardinal Spellman

"John Davison Rockefeller, Jr. (January 29, 1874 – May 11, 1960) was a major philanthropist and a pivotal member of the prominent Rockefeller family. He was the sole son and scion of the billionaire Standard Oil industrialist, John D. Rockefeller and the father of the five famous Rockefeller brothers."

WIKI

This is amazing, in fact David Icke looks more like John D. Rockefeller Jr, than any of his five (overtly acknowledged) sons do.

When we see this photo one has to ask the question
WHERE WAS DAVID VAUGHAN ICKE'S MOTHER IN 1951 AROUND AUGUST?

Nothing more then a bred MKID.

Bred for the purpose of what he is doing today.

A Pied Piper giving diversions and helping to usher in the new age of aquarius conditioning the people.

This is why everything seems like a SPIRITUAL

JOURNEY to Icke and why he's had the exposure he has.

HE WAS BORN ON THE 29TH APRIL 1952.

Seems when he visits TAVISTOCK FILMING that he visits his roots.

BRITISH INTELLIGENCE BOY.

This is why he can have around 16 books so quickly.

All in the BIG BARNES & NOBLE STORES which all need

to be AUTHORISED by controlled select comitees.

this is why you can travel the world to 45 countries.

This is why you get on S.M.O.M TELL-A-LIE-VISION

THE ROCKEFELLER'S ARE S.M.O.M PAPAL KNIGHTS

SUBORDINATE TO GRANDMASTER MATTHEW FESTING

For those that are into the New Age, you’ll find that your gurus are also sworn members of the same lodges.

Alistair Crowley, who was sent out by the British Secret Service to do what he did, to set up cults etc. Crowley went through all the different rites, and when he went over to South America, to take some of the drugs, the peyote with a native tribe in South America, he said in his own book that he was initiated into the higher degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry from a shaman in south America. They’re all part of the same thing. And guess who was pushing that in one of his books? It rhymes with Pike. He went over to try and do the same thing. So here’s the same con game by the same people, from the same country, doing the same con

The Rockefellers & Rothschilds are mere pursekeepers for the Vatican, answering to the 79th SMOM Knights of Malta Grand Master Matthew Festing.

WIKI

SOURCE

David Icke smells like BRITISH SS

BR
PPL

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sorry I don't see the resemblance. If David Icke is a NWO puppet, then what does he get out of it, considering he's skint. What's his role?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Hellp kindred,

No resemblance??
Look closely , jawline , the lips, eyes. Off course John davidson rockefeller did not have such big fat head as Icke does nowadays. But I believe they are father and son.
The exposure this men gets compared to all other NWO authors??

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi

I cannot believe that noone even sees the resemblance??

AM I the only one??

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yes, I can see the resemblance, but it depends. Did John Davison Rockefeller Jr. also plaguerise every theory, story, and intellectual piece he had ever written and published? Hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Hello WatchNLearn,

HAHA that's also how I feel about icke.
I can't believe that he has so many followers.

Do you even believe he has had the time to really research the 16 books he has published? All of them were all already made by TAVISTOCK !

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

They do look alike. Interesting conspiracy theory you have here actually. I dont see how he is helping the illuminati cause by exposing it tho?

Or are you inferring he is in it for revenge? Or he is aware of what he is doing and it is part of the agenda of the illuminati. Or he is mind controlled and unaware of his true identity?

I think you should post this on his forum on his site and see what he replies? It would be very interesting.

I believe him to be legitimate, and his stance is exposing the illuminati, and trying to wake people up from their dumbed down existences, me included. So unless you have something really solid, I'll stick to that belief.

Love everything

Z

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think that the Barnes & Noble and the passport arguments are somewhat convincing, but I don't see that what Icke says is really so bad. Anyone who thinks he's a jackass because he mentions reptilians is an asshole anyway. It's just thought-policing. Also, if people find the things that Icke says to be true, how is that helpful to the overall organization of the Illuminati? It empowers people to fight them and their programming. Do you think it's reprogramming? If so, what do you think is normal programming?

I just feel like what he says rings so absolutely true, and it's not that I just place faith in it. I'm experiencing it. I think pretty much everything I've ever read about conspiracies has been called disinfo by someone on some internet message board.

I am open to the possibility that Icke may be an unwitting MK slave, but he seems very credible to me in regards to what he says.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hello watchZEITGEISTnow and MCThompson2x ,

The reason why I described in the first post.

Here it is,
Alistair Crowley, who was sent out by the British Secret Service to do what he did, to set up cults etc. Crowley went through all the different rites, and when he went over to South America, to take some of the drugs, the peyote with a native tribe in South America, he said in his own book that he was initiated into the higher degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry from a shaman in south America. They’re all part of the same thing. And guess who was pushing that in one of his books? It rhymes with Pike. He went over to try and do the same thing. So here’s the same con game by the same people, from the same country, doing the same con

BR

PPL

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So, you are saying that at age 77 John D. Rockefeller Jr. fathered a child, David Icke? A little old to be having children. Not saying it is impossible, just kind of old. There is a bit of a resemblance but if that is the only evidence you have then I have to dismiss it.

There are lots of cases of people resembling different people. Just look at all the celebrity look-alikes. That doesn't mean they are related.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They do look alike in the jawline, and the eyes. The way I see it is that the illuminati or whatever name you want them to go by could send "truthers" with bits of info about them only to confuse the masses. Because so few people will believe Daivd Icke, especially about the Reptilian thing which lessens his credibility, the majority of people will dismiss him. In fact, Icke saying he is the son of God gives us even more reasons to see him as a lunatic, but anyway, if you counter information normally believed with information that seem more truthful, you confuse the masses!

It works like gossip. A guy tells you he did not steal your watch. He has never stolen in his life, which is a fact he tells you. The majority of the town believes he stole it because he was near the watch when it happened, and it is a fact that he is unemployed and cannot afford to spend frivolously. Who will you believe? The ONE guy who tells you he did not steal or the masses BELIEVING he stole it.

People naturally want to believe the lies told to them because the truth is dull and usually hurts. Lies are more exciting and people are usually lazy when it comes to discovering the truth.

And it is even more interesting that guys like David Icke and Alex Jones are pretty famous but a person like Jane Burgermeister has been hidden from the public to prevent her from speaking about her case. One would think her lawsuit against major companies would be SWEEPS YEAR for the media. I mean, like the way the media swept over the Iranian protesting with the death of Michael Jackson for a whole week or two, you would think the media would talk about Jane over anything else.

It is merely an interesting note as how Alex Jones and David Icke could be disinfo agents. I used to believe the Bohemian Grove thing until I saw a video that stated that the land was 27 acres or something like that and packed with security like the Bilderberge group meetings. Jones being the only guy to witness it in history is crap. Plus, he has been corrected several times about the owl statue which he called Molech or something when it supposed to be a female goddess like Ishtar, yet he quiets anyone who says anything different.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The last thing that could’ve come to my mind about David Icke is that he is “One of Them”. But after watching one of his interviews recently and after reading this post, I began to wonder if there really is a fire under the smoke.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Theonaissa]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

They do look alike. Interesting conspiracy theory you have here actually. I dont see how he is helping the illuminati cause by exposing it tho?

Or are you inferring he is in it for revenge? Or he is aware of what he is doing and it is part of the agenda of the illuminati. Or he is mind controlled and unaware of his true identity?

I think you should post this on his forum on his site and see what he replies? It would be very interesting.

I believe him to be legitimate, and his stance is exposing the illuminati, and trying to wake people up from their dumbed down existences, me included. So unless you have something really solid, I'll stick to that belief.

Love everything

Z

lol posting this on his forum will get no response from him and will just end up in the OP getting banned for life like i am from his forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Theonaissa

What is so weird about the video? Their thumbs ontop of his hand? That is a natural occurance when you shake somebody's hand... please explain

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, you know as the saying goes... "it takes a reptilian to know a reptilian"

A fun theory to contemplate, i bet icke would get a kick out of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Theonaissa

i'm not defending icke here but his hands do look weird somtimes but because he has athritis really severe athritis
he does state this at the start of this original full length vid

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I like the guy, but that's a pretty close resemblance

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I posted them alongside each other for better inspection,

There are some similarities and this sounds like an interesting theory but I don't see a very convincing story here without some more proof to back it up. You could say anyone looks like anyone else, that Bushes look like the Royal family.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
he looks more like george hamilton the 4th
this is so thin its beyond hoax

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hi friend, I respect your opinion, and wonder what you make of the one where most major Hollywood A-listers are genetically related to each other, and to the likes of Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush, etc...

Icke actually goes into that one, as you can imagine!!

And another, more weird one, was actually a feature in the tabloid, the Mirror, here in England only last Summer. When they had a two-page spread of alot of very famous Stars of yesteryear, and next to them, was a picture of a modern star.... and the resemblances were flawless!!!!!

My latter point validates Ickes cloning views of such people, but the former, is... well... too creepy for words....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join