It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Traitor Glenn Beck is a Mocking Propagandist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This dude's not really for real, is he?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Geez, I don't know, but I do know he needs to work a bit of spell check magic before he posts.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Sounds like my reaction when I saw aluminium planes on CNN piercing concrete and reinforced steel building columns..

So what about straw being driven into a tree during tornado?

Consider an F5 tornado has winds of around 300mph (500kph)

Planes hitting WTC were traveling at 470 mph (WTC 1) and 530 mph (WTC2)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

In effect yes thats whats claimed. Watch the second video I linked to where this is discussed by the Boeing engineer in further detail.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I guess the guys on American Chopper are in on it too when they fake cutting steel with the water/abrasive(sand) jet. Steel is harder than water and sand, there's no way it could happen.

OMG!!! Shills!!!!11!!!!!!eleventy!!!11!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seymour Butz

I love how you guys throw an abstract claim into the fray to explain away questions such as this.

52,400 PSI pressure is required for a jet of water and garnet abrasive mixture to cut just 1/16-inch of steel. Water AND garnet. A mineral. Under 52,400 PSI! science.howstuffworks.com...

OMG, and you use this to support your claim an aluminium beer can travelling at 500MPH can cut through steel girders used in a 1000ft building.

Ok, do this - take a regular pressure hose (or a fire hose under pressure) and spray it a steel building. Or get a a ball of paper, roll it up real tight, and fire it out of a cannon at a steel sheet. What do you expect will happen?

Argue my claims by all means, but please, dont throw out common-sense and basic physics in the process.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join