It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's may use sound to get around.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by compsen

Read up Cymatics, unless you already have. Amazing stuff. Healing disease with sound vibrations. Different tones cause different affects in the body. Like how music can make you sad, then then next song your feel happy, then next you feel angry. No so much the lyrics as the overall tone and sound of the song, just an example.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. This is amazing. It appears to bring together so much of what is commonly discussed here, from spiritual connections, to anti gravity, distortion of time, and free energy. Here are a few parts that I found interesting:

There is nothing perpetual about our machine. The energies which cause it to operate are perpetual. You cannot destroy matter, you cannot destroy energy. Molecular flow is perpetual and has been proven in the laboratory. It has been proven that electricity itself is immortal. When we take away resistance we can set up a spark of electricity and it will continue to operate, therefore we have perpetual energy. No machine that we can conceive of made by man would be perpetual, but it is free energy. It's self energizing and as long as all parts function and do not wear out this is truly a self energizing machine.

Carr stated that the core of his space ship would be a huge battery which would spin at the velocity of the external craft and which would be recharged by its own motion. Carr went on to declare that such a battery, built to any size, could be designed to power the largest electric generating plant, operate an automobile, heat a house or power any conceivable machine or device.

Did the craft fly? "Fly" is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45' craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn't moved – I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation.

What's more, time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty minutes. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes.

When we operated the machine, we didn't work any controls. We went into a kind of meditative state and all three of us focused our intentions on the effect we wanted to achieve. It sounds ridiculous, I know. But that's what we did, and that's what worked. Carr had tapped into some principle which is not understood, in which consciousness melds with engineering to create an effect. You can't write that into equations. I have no idea how he knew it would work. But it did

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I found this link and decided to unbury my thread because it offers some different kinds of incite.

keelynet.com...

ABSTRACT

A new propulsion concept has been developed based on a proposed resonance between coherent, pulsed electromagnetic wave forms and gravitational wave forms (or space-time metrics). Using this concept, a spacecraft "propulsion" system potentially capable of galactic and inter-galactic travel without prohibitive "travel times" has been designed. The "propulsion" system utilizes recent research associated with magnetic field line merging, hydromagnetic wave effects, free-electron lasers, laser generation of megagauss fields, and special structural and containment metals. Research required to determine potential, field resonance characteristics and to evaluate various aspects of the spacecraft "propulsion" design is described.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sound waves in the ether is how Tesla said was radio or electrical
radiation from his coils.
So the possibility is there.
Physical mechanical effects of electricity have been noted.
So perhaps the UFO climbs its way up to levitate.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
.... it is the resonance OF THE OBJECT. Not the air around it.

But to have movement it must resonate AGAINST something surely?

Action - reaction.

Originally posted by Spoodily
Please read:

The craft does not move through space, it stretches space around it.

ie: It anchors itself in a fixed position and pulls where it wants to be to it and then lets go.

Anchors itself to what and lets go of what?

[edit on 5/3/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

When you talk about resonance, the first thing that comes to my mind is the subatomic resonance associated with quarks and small particles. I believe it is also a part of String Theory. In this sense, all mass does, indeed, have its own resonance. But I have no idea how that could be used to propel a vehicle.

As far as Otis Carr and his flying machine... I'm inclined to cry BS on that one.

The principle of operation stated by Carr was that "any vehicle accelerated towards an axis compared to its inertial mass of attraction becomes immediately activated by the energy of space and acts like an independent force."

I may not be a mathematician or a physics professor, but I did take a couple of University physics classes, and this is a bunch of nonsense. Inertial mass of attraction? Energy of space?? Judging by this quote, I don't think Otis knew much of anything at all about inertia, space, or force.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The theory is that when an object reaches a precise resonance that it reacts against its electromagnetic field, freeing it of constraints such as gravity, inertia, etc. Now I am no expert or even well-educated amateur, but the eye witnesses and theorists said that it literally worked against time-space. It wasn't a speed because travel was instantaneous.

And once a perfect resonance is reached, it takes so little energy to maintain it with whatever device you're using (some used sound, others used shaking mechanisms a la the Mythbusters episode where they tried to bring down a building with resonance), that you can go vast distances and travel with virtually no constraints, including power.

It does occur to me however, that once an object is used for a long period of time like this, that its resonance would change with warping of the material. SO, you'd need some sort of formula or computer to figure out how to change the resonance to fit the device as it "evolved."

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This British UFO documentary has amazing info on secret technology a la Carr and Ring:

www.youtube.com...

I already discussed this top on the similar "Acoustic Levitation is Real!" thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Sorry, didn't mean to try and one up you... I just found the link and decided to drag my year-old thread out from under the pile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join