It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Terrorist Attack: April 18th?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by project_pisces]

That is so wild, I have seen this many times, it is so hard to realy tell what it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i just realized i should of just said I think it will be in june instead of going into the whole speach thing.

Sorry.

peace/.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, it looks like a bird flapping its wings who got in the way of the camera.

peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

To tell you the truth, it looks like a bird flapping its wings who got in the way of the camera.

peace.

If you compare the debris coming out of the side of the building, you can see it is far bigger than a bird.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think that next terrorist attack will be on the 8th April. It will be an attack from the ground. It will prbably be Las Vegas of New York.
This is my theory anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
if you look at that video you can see the plane coming in to the trade center and crashing and this thing covers the entire field of view in that short period or less
that is moving way faster than conventional aircraft can move let alone a bird

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
satan aka jesus????
how the hell does anyone come up with that ???

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
satan aka jesus????
how the hell does anyone come up with that ???

Or rather... what has become of Jesus. His teachings being perverted and altered entirely, to suit the needs of the control-hungry elite who rule religions etc. Satan is simply a word to describe ignorance, service to self, limitation, worship, belief, anticipation, assumptions, and violation of free will. All these things can be described with the term "Satan". If the teachings of Jesus have been altered to the point that now Jesus is asking for worship and belief, then yes you can say that they've turned Jesus into Satan.

Once again, correct me if I'm wrong, but is belief the conviction that something is TRUE, when you have no clue that it is? Is this not the very ESSENCE of ignorance?

To IGNORE the truth, to NOT search for the truth, but instead BELIEVE.. or pretend to know the truth - replace what IS with what you'd LIKE it to be, or what you're TOLD. Give up your free will, give up your MIND to someone else, to some religion.. to some holy book, ALL because you were promised "heaven" by this holy book.

This is as ignorant and service to self as it gets.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That i can totally agree with liblam though it was a bit of an extrapolation
But it did not seem that what was what spittin cobra was inferring ...if he was i was wrong if not oh well

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
That i can totally agree with liblam though it was a bit of an extrapolation
But it did not seem that what was what spittin cobra was inferring ...if he was i was wrong if not oh well

People that where reading some of the same post, knew what i was talking about. Sorry if you had confusion.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
"A casket is made of wood, and we all take it there someday, # today is sunday, we both could be there on monday."

I fecking hate sundays. Virtually ever person I have known die, has died on a sunday. Plus its boring and the liquor stores in Oregon are closed.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know my truth and my heart. Ive searched and Jesus IS my heart exactly, and if someone told me
otherwise, then I would deny them.

Jesus IS me in the sense of his teachings, and ill never deny it, and if someone told me to go break a teaching, even our church, i would leave
the church at once because Jesus is my heart, his heart is the same as mine since i was born.

I guess this senerio doesn't exist because someone told me to right?

someone told you to have a never ending search until the judgement seat, but it was still man who told you. your confused as ever though you don't act like it on the internet. When someone tries to tell me what is and is not in my own heart and soul, then you are playing the role of the enforcer and the one who tells me who I am and I don't like it.

Peace.

Btw, it could be a bird because I see small wings flapping.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I know my truth and my heart. Ive searched and Jesus IS my heart exactly, and if someone told me
otherwise, then I would deny them.

Denial when one's beliefs are contradicted is natural. No pressure.

Jesus IS me in the sense of his teachings, and ill never deny it, and if someone told me to go break a teaching, even our church, i would leave
the church at once because Jesus is my heart, his heart is the same as mine since i was born.

I guess this senerio doesn't exist because someone told me to right?

someone told you to have a never ending search until the judgement seat, but it was still man who told you. your confused as ever though you don't act like it on the internet. When someone tries to tell me what is and is not in my own heart and soul, then you are playing the role of the enforcer and the one who tells me who I am and I don't like it.

Peace.

Btw, it could be a bird because I see small wings flapping.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That is so wild, I have seen this many times, it is so hard to realy tell what it is.

IT"S A BIRD!!!!

Reall i think it is...

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
dear lilblam, I appretiate your care for free will, but when I say I would deny them, I mean I would deny somethingthat is not me.

Jesus teachings are me. Nobody told me this but me. if someone, (even) a prophet who came and worked miracles taught against that which goes against which IS me, i would deny them.

It come down to truth.

If I worshipped a soda can, that does not make it true. Your theories sound so logical to some peple, but to me its not true. What jesus says IS true to me and it was me before I heard of him.

Can you please respect this? This is all im asking.

Now, let me ask you this about the topic.

If something happened to cause martial law, then what would it be?

peace.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Truth]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pterodactyl maybe....

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

dear lilblam, I appretiate your care for free will, but when I say I would deny them, I mean I would deny somethingthat is not me.

Maybe the teachings of Jesus that you read in the Bible sound GOOD to you, and you affiliate with them because they feel "right", as you feel you "resonate" with them or something. However, does everything that FEELS right necessarily mean it is in any way factual or true?

Yup, I agree that we all have our orientation and subjective views, however some people occasionally develop the WILL to look beyond their subjective mental BOX, and try to see the world as it IS, by seeking objective truth in all things, rather than claiming that "I'll never alter my personal opinion because this is me". This isn't an easy task, but maybe worth considering?

No one is telling you to CHANGE your views, but maybe QUESTIONING them is a start? If your views comply with REALITY, you'll find that out when you question them, won't you? And if they are not, at least you'll know that you've been deceived. Yet the initial action must be done by YOU, the part where you ASK yourself if what you've read, seen, and heard and BELIEVE is indeed REALITY or just your desire for it to be real.

Jesus teachings are me. Nobody told me this but me. If someone, (even) a prophet who came and worked miracles taught against that which goes against which IS me, i would deny them.

You are what you are. However, and you may agree, that some people are immersed in an illusion that they consider to be reality, but because they hold their beliefs so DEARLY CLOSE, they are afraid to question them or even CONSIDER a possibility to the contrary.

Once again, no one's asking you to put your faith or belief into anything, any other "teachings". I simply suggest that you use logic and careful observation of YOURSELF, your BELIEFS, and maybe consider wondering why it is you have them anyway. Maybe not. Your choice!

It come down to truth.

Yup, it sure does! All our "beliefs" or "hopes" or "wishes" or "assumptions" are irrelavant, as they do not MAKE something true. So how does one know what is truth? Well there's a difference between seeking to KNOW, or simply believing. It's a personal decision, so don't feel pressured or rushed to do anything you're not ready.

Like Morpheus (from the Matrix) roughly said, he only offers the pills, it is YOUR choice whether you want to take his offer and find out how deep the rabbit hole really goes, or not. It's all about free will choice, is it not?

If I worshipped a soda can, that does not make it true.

Precisely, and neither does worshipping Jesus or any other "God" or entity make this entity's claims or existance a reality. If someone DOES worship a soda can, would you not suggest that they maybe question their motives for such? Well that's what I'm suggesting to you, and anyone else who worships ANYTHING for that matter. Is worshipping anything even a necessity? I think that would be helpful to think about... for anyone.

Your theories sound so logical to some peple, but to me its not true. What jesus says IS true to me and it was me before I heard of him.

So Jesus is logical to you, and I am not? Perhaps you are speaking subjectively here, as a thing either IS logical or is not... how could it be logical to SOMEONE and illogical to someone else? One or both of these people have their logic screwed up, it would seem. Maybe you should reflect upon what makes something logical, and how one defines logic, before you can decide what is logical and what's not?

Can you please respect this? This is all im asking.

What makes you think I do not? Can I not offer advice or suggestions? It is your free will to read them as well! I don't call you up on the phone to suggest these things..

Now, let me ask you this about the topic.

If something happened to cause martial law, then what would it be?

peace.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Truth]

Then it would be martial law. Is that adequately answered? I'm not sure what you want me to say here.. coudl you rephrase the question, if you seek a more specific response please?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

IT"S A BIRD!!!!

Reall i think it is...

I have watched it over and over, you are right its bird. the speed of the bird, is made to look faster, because it is closer to the camra.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Fastest Bird I have seen and Im an airplane junky.
I sure wish I could get the video tape filmed from that location. You could tear that thing to pieces.

More in Depth analysis of pic
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is pure speculation, but considering the numerical significances of the previous 2 attacks, I think it may be beneficial to look at near-future numerically-significant dates, just to see if anything startlingly-synchronous comes up. Well, it can't hurt, as someone seems to be leaving a "trail of crumbs" in the wake of destruction,
and maybe it is possible to follow that trail...

Add 911 HOURS to 3/11/2004: Sunday, April 17 or 18, 2004. (4/17/2004)

Add 119 DAYS to 3/11/2004: Thursday, July 8, 2004. (7/8/2004)

***Add 311 DAYS to 3/11/2004: Sunday, January 16, 2005

This one stands out. January 16, 2005 is 1/16/05. 911 is upside down in this date. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar pattern in explosions and major world events to inspire fear/confusion continues, and one of these calculated dates just happens to be the next planned event.

Don't you love being toyed with by the "powers that be"?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join