It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you help me win the 2016 Presidential Election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You get my support if you would promise to Disclose all top secret files on UFOs and possible ETs, but similar promises have been made and nothing...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You get my support if you would promise to Disclose all top secret files on UFOs and possible ETs, but similar promises have been made and nothing...

Even a promise to disclose by the president will be futile. Many presidents requested information about UFO and ET phenomena, and they were denied that saying they did not have clearance by the CIA.

What is the interesting twist to this? The first denial to a president (that I know of), was from Bush Sr. when he was leading the CIA.

Bush Coincidence?

OP, I wasn't trying to be harsh when I questioned you about promising cookies. I just hate politicians promising things that they cannot or will not live up to. We don't need another liar in office, even if he is just lieing about cookies.

We need someone who will fulfill their promises, no matter at what cost. Because a man's word is important. But, our politicians have seemingly forgotten that tidbit.

Read my lips, no new taxes.

<< 1   >>

join