It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul on the mother of all bailouts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
HERE is the youtube video ,
Ron Paul on the Housing Bill. Not sure if it's been posted already. If someone would like to embed that would be fine, I'm challenged in this area

"The Mother of All Bailouts" Ron Paul talks about the bailout out of the housing industry and how it really just destroys the dollar and adds enormously to the debt. Also, slipped into the bill, was the stipulation that ALL credit card transactions must now be reported to the IRS.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is the video embedded.

Swingarm would you mind adding a brief synopsis of the video for those with slow connections?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another sign of the crumbling economy.

I wish I could step into a dimension with Ron Paul as president, such a great and noble man.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Time is closing in on the fairy tale. The boogie man is hiding in the ally.

Time to stop using your credit cards if you can too.

It's time the American people call for the Fed to be abolished. These will not be easy times ahead. Time to prepare yourself. Thats not fear mongering that is just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
Time is closing in on the fairy tale. The boogie man is hiding in the ally.

Time to stop using your credit cards if you can too.

It's time the American people call for the Fed to be abolished. These will not be easy times ahead. Time to prepare yourself. Thats not fear mongering that is just the way it is.

Time to pull back the lawn chair,enjoy life, and spend time with the ones you love. Prepare, but not out of fear, prepare for your love of life and the ones you care about. Fear not

join