It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Not mentally unsound at all. I will mourn like every one else over the demise of civilisation. I will mourn the family I will lose due to their regarding me as a 'fringe believer'.

I will however eat my dinner well and hearty and celebrate my continued existence because i refused to be bowed by the masses into a sheep like submission.

That i will laugh long and hard at, many times a day actually.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This has all the classical signs of a very elaborate hoax.

1) The OP offers an apocalyptic protagonist vision which has many overt similarities to a movie (Independence Day), except in this version the conflict an "illusion" which conveniently the OP says can be deflected by things which sound amazingly like "tinfoil hats."

2) The doomsday date is far enough way that too few people will remember/care when it comes and goes, so the OP can stir up hysteria now.

3) There are certain "coaches" in these and other of the OP's thread that keep stressing that they believe him in the face of absolutely no evidence.

4) The OP convinently appears only when it is crucial that he be here to perpetuate the mythology of his hoax.

5) The OP offers "pre-Armageddon" signs and wonders - which all good doomsday hoax prophets must do, by the way - which is vague enough that it could be any number of mass UFO sightings like the Phoenix lights.

And of course....

0) There is absolutely no evidence for any of this, and never has been.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Well, he said 2007-2009 you will see a massive rise in UFO cases. Blow me down, didn't we just see a massive rise? All over the globe too. Not just UFO but also lights attributed to UFOs.

Not to ruin your point, but he never said he wanted believers or followers or money. He had his warning to get off, and he did it. That he came back because of the situation in nepal makes sense actually to me any how.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

There is every need.

I dont know what your connection is with Dan maybe he is one of your pal's that's not important.

The fact is this. The post that Dan made is cold and evil with zero compassion you will have to forgive me for being so blunt but it's the truth.

Dan is a crank.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 29-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I agree with you 100% and I am quite disturbed at the loyal following he seems to have. It is hard to imagine someone with that much apathy being human.
He represents everything that is WRONG with the human race.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I cant understand why we have to put up with your kind of rant??? Your obviously about 10 yrs old.. you should be outside playing like most little boys and girls... dont trouble us with your childish imagination..

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

You have a perception in the rise of UFO cases because technology has become more prevalent and people are talking more often on boards such as these, where they feel free to communicate their "UFO experiences." There is no data or reason to believe that there has been any actual net rising in international UFO sightings. You may see local reports of "UFO sightings on the rise", but all that means is that its becoming more culturally acceptable to report such things - it does not indicate any actual rise.

All doomsday prophets claim they don't want any intention. If that were the case he'd post anonymously. Its just part of the game. Oh, and moving to Nepal - and then given the events have happened - shows just how wrong his "insight" was - hes moving directly to a place of mass conflict. Of course, I don't think he actually did ever move. If I had to guess hes an elaborate hoaxer or someone with a mental illness.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness

All doomsday prophets claim they don't want any intention. If that were the case he'd post anonymously. Its just part of the game. Oh, and moving to Nepal - and then given the events have happened - shows just how wrong his "insight" was - hes moving directly to a place of mass conflict.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

1) He never said he was a Prophet, he said he had forewarning of an event to come. HUGE difference. So he got it wrong by moving to Nepal. You never made a mistake? big deal, at least he has the balls to admit he was wrong about it.

2) Anonymous postings. Oh right... so let me see, you would of course not crucified him alive and said 'join if you believe what your writing' would you? yeah i don't believe that for one minute.

Yes I do believe him, yes I would love to of joined him / met his people. That i am prepping for 2011 myself means I would of supported him had he been on the boards still.

I say 2011 mayan end times is an event to make sure your prepped for - he just had a different reason. My u2u to him was to ask if that the governments were going to take this opportunity to 'slip in an attack' so to speak.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Sigh. No one ever claims they are a doomsday prophet. I can sit here and give vague and terrifying predictions to you too - in fact, since I'm pretty good with creative writing, I could make them really scary. He has no evidence, and no prediction he has ever made can be proven to be correct because they are all too vague. This is a classical sign of a doomsday prophet: predict doom and offer signs, but make sure your signs are not exact enough to be proven either way.

Good doomsday prophets have coaches, whom have the goal of maintaining hype about the prophet and giving him/her an aura of credibility. They are either fellow hoaxers or sometimes people who are "open-minded" enough to want to believe.

2011, 2012 will pass without doom - barring a unknown and unforeseen random natural disaster. Luckily for you, 2012 is far enough away that people will most likely have completely forgotten about this doom hyping by the time it comes.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

You should never turn your back to the ocean my friend

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh, and moving to Nepal - and then given the events have happened - shows just how wrong his "insight" was - hes moving directly to a place of mass conflict.

So he made a mistake. Again i will say this loud and clear in nice bold type for you to understand.

He never said he could see the future. He was TOLD of events, physical PLANNED events. Thats not prophesy or 'insight', thats passing on knowledge of....PLANNED EVENTS. That he moved to nepal and it went bad due to internal revolution and conflict is not his doing. At least he has the balls to admit he was turfed out and now is needing time to plan and move again.

Second thing. Yes I believe him. Yes I agree that some thing is going to happen on a global scale in 2011. I also believe him when he says we are going to get a 'taster' in 2009 to 'hype it up'.
He said UFOs would be on the rise, and rise they did, massively.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Oh, and moving to Nepal - and then given the events have happened - shows just how wrong his "insight" was - hes moving directly to a place of mass conflict.

So he made a mistake. Again i will say this loud and clear in nice bold type for you to understand.

He never said he could see the future. He was TOLD of events, physical PLANNED events. Thats not prophesy or 'insight', thats passing on knowledge of....PLANNED EVENTS.

Second thing. Yes I believe him. Yes I agree that some thing is going to happen on a global scale in 2011. I also believe him when he says we are going to get a 'taster' in 2009 to 'hype it up'.
He said UFOs would be on the rise, and rise they did, massively.

Just dont get all upset and go in a hissy fit when your incredible survival skills never need to come in use...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Drop into the survival forums and find anything 'wrong' with the topics I have covered and you can bitch and moan or sling mud at me about how 'incredible' my skills are.

Till then, well, have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Drop into the survival forums and find anything 'wrong' with the topics I have covered and you can bitch and moan or sling mud at me about how 'incredible' my skills are.

Till then, well, have a nice day.

dont get twitchy,i was just commenting on how fruitless it is when they shall never come in use in our lifetime...
...no major catastrophes on the way that i can see...you?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
all I can say is that it is better to be very prepared and have what you need 'just in case' and live, than laugh and call names at those getting prepared and then die because of your own ignorance.

I do see events coming that may need us being prepared for. Oct 28th 2011 just happens to be one of the main ones. Sept 2009 also is on my list.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

1) The OP offers an apocalyptic protagonist vision which has many overt similarities to a movie (Independence Day), except in this version the conflict an "illusion" which conveniently the OP says can be deflected by things which sound amazingly like "tinfoil hats."

I recommend you do some research into MKULTRA and brainwave entrainment; remote influancing of the brain from radio waves exist! I bet you are being bombarded with subtle signals each day from your nearest cell phone antennas, radio towers etc...

It is also possible to block these signals using mesh screening.
Read up on this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

C. Margo Cherney FOIA request for complete NASA abstract Report Number: AD-A090426, June 1, 1980. Response from Brooks Air Force Base, Jan.25, 2000: The requested information is fully denied under 5 U.S.C. 552(b)(1)... NASA abstract in part stated,

“A decoy and deception concept presently being considered is to remotely create the perception of noise in the heads of personnel by exposing them to low power, pulsed microwave. When people are illuminated with properly modulated low power microwaves the sensation is reported as a buzzing, clicking, or hissing which seems to originate (regardless of the person’s position in the field) within or just behind the head. The phenomena occurs at average power densities as low as microwatts per square centimeter with carrier frequencies from 0.4 to 3.0 GHz. [within frequency range of 400 MegaHertz (MHz) to 3 GigaHertz] By proper choice of pulse characteristics, intelligible speech may be created. Before this technique may be extended and used for military applications, an understanding of the basic principles must be developed. Such an understanding is not only required to optimize the use of the concept for camouflage, decoy and deception operations but is required to properly assess safety factors of such microwave exposure.”

D. Microwave News, editor, Louis Slesin, Jan/Feb 1997 p 14. U.S. Air Force Looks to the Battlefields of the Future: Electromagnetic Fields That Might "Boggle the Mind"

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the GHz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kHz range, which is audible. Thus it may be possible to “talk” to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

E. Federal Times, Dec. 13, 1976 Microwave Weapons Study by Soviets Cited: The Defense Intelligence Agency has released a report on heavy Communist research on microwaves, including their use as weapons. Microwaves are used in radar, television and microwave ovens. They can cause disorientation and possibly heart attacks in humans. Another biological effect with possible anti-personnel uses is ' microwave hearing.'

"Sounds and possibly even words which appear to be originating intracranially (within the head) can be induced by signal modulation at very low average power densities," the report said. According to the study, Communist work in this area "has great potential for development into a system for disorienting or disrupting the behavior patterns of military or diplomatic personnel."

No mention was made of the still-unexplained microwave bombardment of the American Embassy in Moscow. The study dealt largely with long-term exposure of days or weeks in industrial situations, which usually produce mild effects. Short exposure to intense radiation can cause heart seizure and a wide range of physical disorders.

Microwave pulsed thought modification technologies

Thats just a small part from the following link. Any one who says that this microwaved pulsed technology doesn't exist needs a head check. Just look at the above and then follow the link.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

"no major catastrophes that i can see"

Ahhh right everything must be okay then, i fail to see how you not seeing anything means it will not happen.

(sarcasm)

Did you have prior warning of the earthquake earlier today?...whats that....no?...ahhh musnt have been real then...everyone back to what you were doing Lethil says its all clear.

(sarcasm)

On a more serious note you not seeing anything coming has nothing to do with the price of fish.

Its always better to be safe than sorry, SitX or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I still don't get how you can put so much faith in a date. Even if everything D4rkKn1ght said was true, and even if his source wasn't loony tunes, theres absolutely no reason why "they" wouldn't have plugged the leak or changed the date. If "they" exist then surely "they" don't dick around when it comes to staging a UFO apocalypse. The thing about predicting future events is that circumstances change which make it impossible to predict future events. Also what's to say that the leader of this operation didn't tell his colleagues the wrong date, thereby fixing the leak before it even happened. Honestly, if "they" exist, I'm sure "they" would be much smarter than I am, and even I would take such precautions.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey I just saw your posts about the future, and I was wondering if you have an e-mail I could reach you at? I also have a few questions.

1. Are these upcoming signs the ones mentioned in the Book of Revelations?
2. What equipment would be necessary? (guns, ammo, protective unifrom, ect?)
Me and my cousin want to build something underground to hide in, but how would we build it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join