It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

What are you going to do when, in 2009 nothing happens... and then in 2011 nothing happens......... ?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OCt 28, 2001 is the date that Carl Calleman gives in his Mayan Calendar books. The late Ian Lungold also discussed this in his many lectures, some of which can be found on Google video.

Why Creation Cycles end on 10-28-11

Ian Lungold's videos on Google

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I understand where D4rk is coming from, and believe what he says to be true. In my own studies I've seen the changes.

We've gone from people laughing at others when it is said they saw a UFO, had a close encounter, or even abducted, to Larry King discussing it without laughing and the Vatican saying it's OK to believe in aliens.

Wow what a complete turnaround from just a few decades ago. More and more people are discussing it. And true to the sheeple style, more and more are getting into the groove of aliens and pondering the possibility.

I personally believe that the Stephenville, TX sightings were nothing more than a test run of the holographic system. It looked like someone put colorful squiggly lines into the program and pushed Play.

They may have holographic religious figures appear in each part of the world where they are worshiped most. And where they don't show religious figures, they will have the many types of UFO ships. There might be a mock battle in the skies as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I love human psychology, dis-information would lead you to believe the opposite of what is true. In this scenario there is no true alien life and it will be used as a scare tactic to take control. On the other hand if they knew that alien life existed and they wanted the general public to resist them; have a negative outlook implanted into their subconscious so they could keep control and have the general public refuse alien help.

I'm not trying to de-bunk the OP, I would just like to point out that it is pointless to put faith into any particular theory. Keep an open mind to everything out there with an un-biased opinion, and accept all as not truth but knowledge. This will help you decide what you believe to be true when the situation presents itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
In this scenario there is no true alien life and it will be used as a scare tactic to take control. On the other hand if they knew that alien life existed and they wanted the general public to resist them; have a negative outlook implanted into their subconscious so they could keep control and have the general public refuse alien help.

It may be to make the public believe "aliens are bad", so when the good ones show up at a later date, people will be pre-programmed to be scared of them. Good point.

[edit on 28/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The way i see it is this.

His date of the 28-10-2011 for a planned 'invasion' and all the electronic mind stuff is the very day that the mayan calendar ends. That day is 'end point'.

4th sun to 5th sun time.

Even the mayans shrugged and said 'we have no idea what happens next'.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Its just that thing about the moon. I saw a 'moon' at mag north. Impossible I know, but I did. He says the moons just a 'warm up'.

I don't really want to be in a city when the main act comes on stage.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

indeed yes Dan,

glad you are here in this thread, love your new signature comment.

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know snoopy, for a guy who asks for no money, no materials, no support, no followers, just keeps on coming back again and again and says the same message time and time again, he sure as hell got a rough deal here on ATS.

Yeah sure I can understand peoples WTF?!? nature about it all. I mean, after certain peoples here pointed me to his stuff, i sat down and just thought 'no fugging way'. Then i did my own research into microwave mind control and the governments ability to use 'plasma' in a steerable fashion to create plasma balls that race across the sky.

The more I read, the more I thought uh oh, and the more I thought that the more it made sense.

Now I see he has again given us very clear precise dates.

End time. mayan end time. Game over? or game only just beggining?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

That above coupled with this....

Heres what we are doing. March 2009, we are leaving civilisation full stop. We are paid up, fully fledged members of the 'hide and survive' cadre, and, as stated we are going into hide mode. 2009, we will effectively walk out of civilisation and into our area and never return.

Starts to make me very nervous indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This knowledge was said to have come about from a death bed confession in 2000. That seems to imply this was planned quite earlier in years than 2000. Maybe those dates are no longer valid as the plan may have needed a change based on world events, logistics, technology, etc.

So far were have three people (four if we add in DK's dad as a witness) in the world reporting a moon set anomaly to support the time line.

Maybe the whole plan has been scrapped.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Hello D4rk,

I have the ability, as I'm sure many aware and intelligent individuals do as well, to get a sense of public perception and thought simply by thinking about it and taking into consideration current events and news.

It probably sounds weird to some, but hopefully others know what I'm talking about. Its basically just a feeling you get of the awareness level of the population towards a certain subject or event.

I personally feel that the whole UFO/Alien perception and awareness level has shifted. You don't hear people making fun of the idea anymore. You don't get the feeling that its the laughing stock of the world anymore. You get the sense that it is something that is starting to catch people's attention, and their feelings towards it are more cautious/afraid of the unknown type feeling.

How much of it is the media and how much of it is human intuition? Its hard to tell. But if you pay attention enough, you can just feel this change in the air when it comes to these beliefs.

I've never been one to get on the 'aliens are visiting us' bandwagon. Obviously "UFOs", by definition, exist. But to the point that they are alien craft? I've never gone to those lengths.

I'm going to be honest, D4rk, I don't know if I believe you or not. But what I do believe is that public perception of the subject has changed. I don't know that for a fact, but like I said, it is just a feeling that I get.

LDragonFire referred you to the subject, but I would like to ask you a more in depth question about it.

If you could, read my opening post in the thread titled This isn't me.

You have to understand, I've never felt like I do now. It is, at times, an intense anger. It is confusion. It is a cloudiness in my head. It is paranoia, over nothing. Nothing has happened to bring this on. There is no logical explanation for it other than maybe I have an issue with my brain.

But if its not that, do you honestly believe that this is tied in with what you are saying? Also, do you believe this has anything to do with the analog to digital transition that is going on in early 2009? If so, please explain it more in detail.

I have done my best to fight it off, because as the thread title says, that is not me. Its not. I have had a complete shift in opinion and thought in just the last few weeks, for no reason. Its just not who I am.

I would greatly appreciate any information you can give. Thank you for continuously warning us about this.

[edit on 7/28/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I for one am taking heed of this warning.
I would rather be sitting in a cave feeling stupid because nothing happened, than running fro my life from panicking masses and wishing I was in a cave.

I hope d4rk returns. Where is he geographically now?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

at present he is back in the UK, however he will be leaving again very soon.
he may have time to come back on here before he goes.

thanks

snoopyuk

ps. where abouts in Southern Europe are you ??...

[edit on 28-7-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Replied by U2U

*does a little dance to entertain the mods*

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Thanks, for the reply,

* i too will do a little dance to please the Mods *

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
I would rather be sitting in a cave feeling stupid because nothing happened, than running fro my life from panicking masses and wishing I was in a cave.

You know, after speaking with other folks here on the boards, I have to say I 100% agree. Whats the worst that can happen? my family get a nice 'invigorating' holiday in the wilds. the best that can happen? the cities burn, people die in their millions, and I am peeing my pants with laughter as I shut the door to the madness and munch down on some good old fashioned survival food.

Hopi indians, mayans, D4rk Kn1ght.... yeah I am going with option 2.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
As far as mind control abilities go, check out HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). www.crystalinks.com... The facility, located in Alaska, studies and experiments with high-frequency signals which it uses to modify the ionosphere of our planet. Couple this with the numerous U.S. patents given out to those developing non-aural mind control devices, www.angelfire.com..., and everything discussed here becomes very plausible.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not only does all of this sound plausible but some technologies that are out in the open market could easily be implemented in a false landing/inavsion operation

its not breaking news, and im sure some of you will have read about it

Sound beamed into your head...

www.boston.com...

For his first demonstration in the campus theater, Pompei used the speaker to play a John Coltrane album and made it seem as if Coltrane's saxophone were flying over the audience and whooshing by their faces

But this kind of technology combined with holograms would give an affect that few would question, and could easily induce mass panic/riots or even cause people to believe the rapture was upon us,
frightening stuff indeed.

As another poster said id much rather look stupid if this wasnt to happen than be there for the show.

d4rk kn1ghts simply offering his advice nothing else its up to us if we take it, i know what ill be doing.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by T.Smith]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan , i am going to send you an email.

relevant to the above posts.

thanks

snoopyuk

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join