It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the post OP. I don't know how much people are going to believe me on this but please follow. I had a very strange dream last night, its was more than just a dream...it was very vivid. Before i begin i must say i didn't know about this date until i read this post. It was night time in my dream and i was outside with my friend in the middle of the street. Suddenly as I look up into the sky I see what seems like stars but a little bigger, a quite few of them like lining up or rather they made a triangular shape of like 50 big glowing stars(a little bigger than the brightest star you can see with the naked eye) and they were all moving forward in that triangular shape and all of a sudden these so called stars all light up at the same time making a beautiful glow of a triangular craft of some kind. For some reason, I KNEW in my dream that we were being visited by some beings from another planet of some sort. I had my video camera with me for some reason and I started recoding it. The dream does not imply that this is going to happen but I had to share since I saw this post. So..look up in the sky tonight, you never know...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, it's 10-28-2011 at 8:45 PM where I am (west coast of the U.S.) So I'm going to go ahead and call this a failed prediction now.

With that said, I'm also going to be the one to be say: I hope wherever he is, he is alright. If he really did move to some remote location, I hope it was somehow worth it for him. I hope he doesn't suffer overwhelming disillusionment from this if he really believed it all. (I can't prove it was an intentional hoax or that he didn't actually believe in his prediction, after all.) So yeah. I hope he's alright.

But I hope, as always, that this will make people take such things with a grain of salt and some realistic skepticism. It's a lesson worth learning. When other predictions get made - as they always will be - anyone who placed any faith in this prediction should remember it and exercise skepticism. Skepticism doesn't mean being a "disbeliever." It just means refraining from accepting a thing without some form of proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Its 29th 09:30 here. Lets move on and refute 2012 as well. There is more bull than info everywhere.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hello to all the survivors of the apocalypse!!! I hope you are all finding your caves comfy and not to dank.

Long live our holographic overlords!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I still can't believe no ATS teamster has been on here making new strict rules to save their credibility. I used to love this site but recently it's just a website full of imagination, creative stories and a few scary people who need to get out more. ATS needs to sort this out sooner rather than later. A couple of weeks ago it had become a joke, now its something more...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Knock Knock,

Who's there:

29-10-2011

D4rk where art thou?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ATS now belongs to creative writing. Hell lot of good stories out here. I use to check this site out everyday now its become more of entertainment.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
Knock Knock,

Who's there:

29-10-2011

D4rk where art thou?

I've figured out who the D4rk Kn1ght is! It's Herman Cain! Bwa ha ha! Happy Halloween.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
is this purgatory?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I still can't believe no ATS teamster has been on here making new strict rules to save their credibility. I used to love this site but recently it's just a website full of imagination, creative stories and a few scary people who need to get out more. ATS needs to sort this out sooner rather than later. A couple of weeks ago it had become a joke, now its something more...

Totally agree that it's a joke.

I know this might sound hypocritical from me because I'm doing it too now but my post is the most important in this thread so here goes...

The biggest joke is that it's 4:18am on October 31st now and we STILL have posts in this and other threads relating to October 28th that perpetuate the "well, we're still here" bullsnip.

It irks me to see that because while I was interested in the date, I never thought anything major would happen as D4rk Kn1ght foretold and when I saw that yep, nothing happened, I just went "ok, world's still here" and continued my life.

How sad, pathetic and lacking in social skills do people have to be to continue posting about "the date" days after it happened just to comment that we're all still here? We get it already now just leave it alone now.

(And Tangled, that's not aimed at you my man, just as shocked and angry as you at what a joke ATS and its membership have become with stuff like the above that I typed)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
I guess nothing will have changed by then.

There. Nothing more to say here, kthxbye

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join